KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Keira Knightley in Pirates of the caribbean dead mans chest...

Keira Knightley in Pirates of the caribbean dead mans chest...
Started by: Caboose09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Caboose09

Keira Knightley in Pirates of the caribbean dead mans chest...

i seen the first one and seen her in it and was stunned on how hot she looked, than i saw the 2nd movie a few days ago and cant stop thinking about her because on how pertty she was in this movie, any one think this way?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 03:35 AM
Caboose09 is currently offline Click here to Send Caboose09 a Private Message Find more posts by Caboose09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caboose09

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 11:25 PM
Caboose09 is currently offline Click here to Send Caboose09 a Private Message Find more posts by Caboose09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caboose09

no one else thought she was hot as hell in this movie?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 06:01 AM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

The part when those trhree are fighting you know Jack, WIll
and whats his name while she was there screaming someting.Looked silly

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 10:59 AM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady_Depp
Johnny's Girl

yeh i mean in the 1st she lukd kinda pretty lol but in the 2nd she didnt really.. she seemed kinda annoying.. lol.. soii 2 the guys hu think shes hot lol

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 02:37 PM
Lady_Depp is currently offline Click here to Send Lady_Depp a Private Message Find more posts by Lady_Depp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

she was really pretty in the first movie, but in the 2nd she looked.....kinda different. i think her face was rounder. and since her face was round she didn't have high cheekbones which made her whole face change. plus she was a man for part of the movie.

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:15 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweet_kat22

Yeah.... she was annoying in the second one, she really didnt seem to have a place. Which is why it felt like she was just there. I mean Will had the story with his father right, and this movie was really built for Jack to have more centered around him.

Liz was getting 'closer' to becoming a pirate in this movie, she moved to wearing pirates/mens clothes instead of her traditional look in the first movie which made her the regular female IE princess type. But now she really converted from that. I say if anything, in the third movie she will make the ultimate decission whether or not she wants to be a pirate. In the end she will have to choose that and when she does she may Loose Will depends if they decide to put her with Jack or not,... even if they dont put her with Jack she may still decide to be a pirate since she has always wanted to be one in her heart since she was a child.

IE: Mulan pretending to be a man to be in the army? Disney is using this new sort of story line in which gives HOPE that she will choose Jack over Will and become a pirate, OR she will just join Jacks crew and Will , will just follow her OR the regular old ending idea for most people would be Will and Liz getting married and Jack sailing off with a new crew.

Make sense?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 04:03 PM
sweet_kat22 is currently offline Click here to Send sweet_kat22 a Private Message Find more posts by sweet_kat22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Yea she was much beter in the first movie while Jack he rocked at the second!!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 05:00 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

i don't get how mulan being a soldier compares to liz being a pirate. mulan didn't always want to be a soldier she just didnt want her dad to die in the war.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 05:19 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviefreak_173

Dead Man's Chest was suppossed to mimick The Empire Strikes back's storyline and if that is the case, the next one will mimick Return of the Jedi.

Will=Luke
Jack=Han solo
Elizabeth=Leia

Which means Elizabeth will end up with Jack like Leia ended up with Han.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 08:59 PM
moviefreak_173 is currently offline Click here to Send moviefreak_173 a Private Message Find more posts by moviefreak_173 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

WOOOOO JACK IS HAN SOLO!!! I LOVE HARRISON FORD (and Han Solo)
Ugh and will is luke, luke is stupid.
and liz is leia, i hate leia too. cinnamon buns eek!
lol but will isn't liz's brother......

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 09:22 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 09:35 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

sick

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 09:42 PM
OhILuvHP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DRAKONS
Yea she was much beter in the first movie while Jack he rocked at the second!!!

yeah....uh....totally agree. and she was REALLY weird when all three of the guys were fighting. she was just screaming randomly and throwing rocks into the abyss. she has got very bad aim. and she just pretended to faint for no reason (at least that i know of). anyways, jack was MUCH funnier in this one, and i think elizabeth was prettier in the 1st. her face was orangish in this one.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 03:02 AM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweet_kat22

Originally posted by moviefreak_173

Will=Luke
Jack=Han solo
Elizabeth=Leia

Which means Elizabeth will end up with Jack like Leia ended up with Han.

Good comparison better then mine lol. I HOPE they are going for this heh.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 04:47 AM
sweet_kat22 is currently offline Click here to Send sweet_kat22 a Private Message Find more posts by sweet_kat22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caboose09

you guys are crazy, she was soo much more hotter in the 2nd one, she looked better in her outfits and her hair was more dirty blonde, now i cant stop thinking about her.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 12:51 AM
tumalow2

caboose09 i have to agree with you, she was much hotter in the second.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 05:56 AM
tumalow2 is currently offline Click here to Send tumalow2 a Private Message Find more posts by tumalow2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caboose09

Originally posted by tumalow2
caboose09 i have to agree with you, she was much hotter in the second.

she was hot in both but this one she was more hotter and she was wearing better outfits unlike the 1st one in the dress and the uk red coat. she was really hot in this one, her uk accent makes her even more hotter. i love her.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 06:42 AM
tumalow2

Originally posted by Caboose09
she was hot in both but this one she was more hotter and she was wearing better outfits unlike the 1st one in the dress and the uk red coat. she was really hot in this one, her uk accent makes her even more hotter. i love her.
ya i kno i can't beleive nobody on here thinks she is hotter in this one than the first

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 07:03 AM
tumalow2 is currently offline Click here to Send tumalow2 a Private Message Find more posts by tumalow2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

i don't know......i guess she was pretty but there was somthing different about her face. like she had gained weight. but she's actually lost alot since the first movie, so i don't know what it was.
and i agree, UK accents are hot. they can make almost anyone hot.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 03:52 PM