KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » What about Bootstrap BIll Turner

What about Bootstrap BIll Turner
Started by: jrock0382

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jrock0382

What about Bootstrap BIll Turner

Everyone has forgotten about Bootstrap...Yes Will Turner has something special coming up in the third but its def. not with elizabeth...shell def. end up with jack and will is gonna be pissed so hes gonna betray them all to release his father from davy jones and from there on i have no dam clue but it makes a lot of sense....will turner is going bad ass....and jack is gonna be the drunken hero we all love lol......

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 08:27 AM
jrock0382 is currently offline Click here to Send jrock0382 a Private Message Find more posts by jrock0382 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

um bootstrap will most likely help his son stop jones again

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 04:55 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Re: What about Bootstrap BIll Turner

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jrock0382
Everyone has forgotten about Bootstrap...Yes Will Turner has something special coming up in the third but its def. not with elizabeth...shell def. end up with jack and will is gonna be pissed so hes gonna betray them all to release his father from davy jones and from there on i have no dam clue but it makes a lot of sense....will turner is going bad ass....and jack is gonna be the drunken hero we all love lol......

I totally agree with you on the Will being more concerned about his father than Elizabeth thing...bringing Bill back was disneys excuse for jack and liz getting together in PotC3. IMO They wouldnt have added all that Liz.Jack chemistry if they wern't gonna get together in some way. Also Liz has changed personality. She wont be the same lady-like, honest girl Will fell in love with, she is turning into a pirate..

Last edited by LovelyOne on Jul 15th, 2006 at 09:23 PM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 09:20 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

woah, i totally forgot that will hasn't really seen liz's pirate side yet.....he grew up with her being a prim and proper girl. maybe HE doesn't like HER anymore.

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 03:51 AM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol maybe..

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 06:27 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

that would be a change.....and a violation of disney law.....but i guess since they're all pirates it doesn't matter.erm

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 09:26 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jessigem
that would be a change.....and a violation of disney law.....but i guess since they're all pirates it doesn't matter.erm

exactly the film already has broken a few moulds. One being the fact they introduced a dark hero like Jack sparrow. Is he good, is he bad? hehe

And another being the fact they actually made a jack/Liz chemistry work on screen. They didnt cut it out of this one like they did with the first. Check the deleted scenes of CotBP

Last edited by LovelyOne on Jul 16th, 2006 at 10:26 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 10:21 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote