KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates Not Going To World's End?

Pirates Not Going To World's End?
Started by: Anakin2009

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Anakin2009

Angry Pirates Not Going To World's End?

Yea, first we heard it was going to be called "Uncharted Waters", then "World's End", then "At World's End" but the title isn't either of the 3 according to the filmforce gang. A Disney rep told IGN FilmForce that "At World's End" is NOT THE TITLE of the third film and that these early reports are false. Disney says that a title of the third film will surface in the next few months (probably September).

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 10:37 PM
Anakin2009 is currently offline Click here to Send Anakin2009 a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Re: Pirates Not Going To World's End?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Anakin2009
Yea, first we heard it was going to be called "Uncharted Waters", then "World's End", then "At World's End" but the title isn't either of the 3 according to the filmforce gang. A Disney rep told IGN FilmForce that "At World's End" is NOT THE TITLE of the third film and that these early reports are false. Disney says that a title of the third film will surface in the next few months (probably September).

I always felt that "Worlds End" sounded really dull and boring lol. Kinda glad its not going to be called that now..

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 10:39 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

Yea, and then again, it really dosn't matter what the sub title of POTC3 is going to be, the point is that it is POTC3, and people love the POTC movies, so they are still going pour in to see it, then buy their own copy of it on DVD.......

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 10:43 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Originally posted by blackpearl44
Yea, and then again, it really dosn't matter what the sub title of POTC3 is going to be, the point is that it is POTC3, and people love the POTC movies, so they are still going pour in to see it, then buy their own copy of it on DVD.......

Yeh totally agree. "never judge a book by its cover" big grin

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 10:51 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

Originally posted by LovelyOne
Yeh totally agree. "never judge a book by its cover" big grin

Amen

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 11:16 PM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

true, it needs a fancier name than worlds end..

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 06:28 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Maybe "to the ends of the earth" lol

sounds stupid

any other guesses?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:56 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

i like one of the original titles---Uncharted Waters.

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 09:30 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Dean
Emperor's New Groove

How 'bout Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Tale.
Or The Curse of the Dead Man
Or The Black Pearl's Chest.
Or Pirates in Singapore.
Or Mutiny on the bounty.
(All of these are jokes of course. Except maybe the first one...)

Click here to view my non-updated SW Collection!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 12:21 AM
Darth Dean is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Dean a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Dean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

Pirates in Singapore? LOL.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 12:48 AM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

hey, that one was pretty good.....if only there was a way to make it sound more serious.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 03:28 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Dean
Emperor's New Groove

Pirates of the Caribbean: Oriental Odessey

Click here to view my non-updated SW Collection!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 07:42 PM
Darth Dean is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Dean a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Dean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

laughing out loud
that's good.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 07:46 PM
jdl1224
captain jack <3

really? i read an intreview from the writers that said At Worlds End was pretty much the title. but they did say it wasnt official. hmm. i actually liked it because then it says AWE. haha. awe. smile fantastic!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 08:27 PM
jdl1224 is currently offline Click here to Send jdl1224 a Private Message Find more posts by jdl1224 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

well, they started off with 3 titles i think. but yeah, at world's end might as well be the official title because they can't seem to come up with any new ones erm

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 08:58 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Mostly people want the movie to be good and dont care for the title.For exaple It coud be called Pirates of Caribbean Return of the Lost Burger(stupid)

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 09:56 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

laughing out loud
i wonder if they even had burgers back then

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 11:10 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

That was just an Example not a real thing

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 11:12 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

i know. i was just wondering.....but they hadn't even learned to make soft bread yet, so i guess there's no burgers sad

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 11:20 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Poor litle dudes no burgers oh well life goes on

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 11:39 PM