KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Wow!!!

Wow!!!
Started by: whosurdaddy525

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
whosurdaddy525

Wow!!!

I cant believe i just wasted 9.50 to see this piece of crap. how can anybody stand to watch this piece of junk. every copy deserves to be burned and all who have seen it should have their retinas detached.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 04:24 AM
whosurdaddy525 is currently offline Click here to Send whosurdaddy525 a Private Message Find more posts by whosurdaddy525 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow0fabandit

If you don't have anything nice to say then please don't post.

Matt

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 05:23 AM
Shadow0fabandit is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow0fabandit a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow0fabandit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

SAme answer. PoTC is one of the best movies I've ever watched.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 09:33 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainRizzo

Same as the others. If it's not your style, It's not your style. Mostly everyone else loved it.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 11:57 AM
CaptainRizzo is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainRizzo a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainRizzo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

quote:
Wow!!!

I cant believe i just wasted 9.50 to see this piece of crap. how can anybody stand to watch this piece of junk. every copy deserves to be burned and all who have seen it should have their retinas detached.

Ah hah. So you felt the need to join the forums, and use your first post and first thread to say this? I must say, it seems odd you feel the need to come to a place where fans of the film talk in order to say how little you like it. Couldn't you keep it to yourself?

But anyway POTC 2 (and most certainly one) is a movie of vastly superior quality then most movies gered towards pure entertainment. I dread to think what you think would be good if you didn't like it. Slick, great effects, top acting, top humor the list goes on.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 11:58 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

ok....i can't use all the same words that imperial samurai said because he uses some fancy words, but it was a good movie.
and i can't believe you just came here to say that. no expression

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 03:56 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whosurdaddy525

hahahahahahha this worked perfectly. guys i have a confession. I LOVED potc 1+2. i just wanted to see what would happen if i dissed the movie.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 05:47 PM
whosurdaddy525 is currently offline Click here to Send whosurdaddy525 a Private Message Find more posts by whosurdaddy525 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

wow.............................................................................................

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 06:09 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

all you had to do was look at other threads and see what happened when they dissed the movie. or even worse.....when they dissed jack(i'm not sure anyone's done that yet)

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 07:12 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

^^ don't give anyone any ideas lol....I would HATE that.....if someone dissed Johnny/Jack.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 07:17 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

OOPS!! my bad. messed

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 07:30 PM
blackpearl44

lol I don't think anyone would do that anyway.........but I could be wrong..........

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 07:38 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

you COULD be wrong. let's hope not. no expression

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 07:46 PM
blackpearl44

OK, sounds good.....

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 07:50 PM
LovelyOne

Tell you what.. Go onto a forum where people actually CARE that you dont like the film. Its not going to make s feel any different about it if you dont like it. what was the point in even trying?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 07:53 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Do that again and most likely someone will shoot you

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 08:14 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DRAKONS

Yeh Jack will shoot his ass. Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 08:16 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Most likely

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 08:33 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Re: Wow!!!

Originally posted by whosurdaddy525

How retarded are you? If you don't like the movie don't come to a Pirates of the Caribbean thread. Go someplace else.

I for one find Dead Man's Chest to be one of the greatest movies I have ever seen and I have seen hundreds. It offered everything people want to see.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 11:17 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

Originally posted by DRAKONS

could make you unpopular ... nice try tho! stick out tongue

personally i don't care, everyone's entitled to their own opinion right?? even if in the end it turns out that you share it with us.

btw, ESB-1138, we have a confession saying that it was a joke messed

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:44 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote