KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Depp talks about his 'Unpleasent Kiss with Keria.'

Depp talks about his 'Unpleasent Kiss with Keria.'
Started by: jdl1224

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jdl1224
captain jack <3

Depp talks about his 'Unpleasent Kiss with Keria.'

i found this on a myspace site. It's Johnny talking about his "Unpleasent Kiss with Keria" in an article from Germany. it's translated from Spanish so it may sound a bit weird... (from Germany, in spanish? haha- i don't know!)

"Johnny Depp and his unpleasant kisses with Keira.

july 14 2006.
It is clear that with the only person he likes to give passionate kisses is with his formal couple.
The american actor Johnny Depp has made very curious declarations to the german magazine TV MOVIE in wich he confesses that his kisses with actriz Keira where unpleasant .
'I never feel good when I kiss someone who is not my couple' afirms the 43 year old actor in the interview.
He says that the kisses he has with Keira in his new movie Pirates 2 where unpleasant: 'She is 20 years younger than me and I could be her father' he said.

Depp and Vanessa are a formal couple since 1998 and have 2 kids: Lily Rose Melody and Jack John Christopher III."

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 02:22 PM
jdl1224 is currently offline Click here to Send jdl1224 a Private Message Find more posts by jdl1224 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

meanwhile, Kiera votes him the best onscreen kiss she has ever had in a recent magazine interview. and no wonder. they have amazing chemistry, despite age difference or whatever.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 02:27 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

Yea, so there are spanish speaking Germans....I doubt this article is true....one, because apparently there are spanish speaking Germans from Germany that publish a magazine....and two, what you just said ^^.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 02:33 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

and you know why else i doubt that article was true? that kiss is HOTT

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 02:35 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

^^ lol no kidding.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 02:41 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jdl1224
captain jack <3

idk. it does kind of sound like something johnny would say. and i admit it was good but he still didn't seem to like it much.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 02:59 PM
jdl1224 is currently offline Click here to Send jdl1224 a Private Message Find more posts by jdl1224 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

No, It dosn't really sound like something Johnny would say...........my opinion.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 03:19 PM
sweet_kat22

Johnny is a professional actor, Whether actors 'enjoy' their onscreen play they have to ACT as if they enjoy it. It made it VERY convincing for the whole audience so even if he didnt enjoy it , it didnt show because 80 percent of audience was convinced that it was a real kiss. Just look back at the first scene when they are About to kiss before he sees the black spot. Didnt it look more like Jack wanted it more then Liz did? Then he had to pull away because of the spot.

So yeah of corse MOST actors and actress's feel uncomfortable kissing someone not of their age or someone they dont have feelings for in real life, But they have to be professional about it. And I say Kudos to Johnny for putting up with it and making the best scene in the movie.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 03:34 PM
sweet_kat22 is currently offline Click here to Send sweet_kat22 a Private Message Find more posts by sweet_kat22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jdl1224
captain jack <3

I know he's a professional actor- and an awesome one at that. But in my opinion he just... didn't seem to like it. Like if you watch his other movies- like Chocolat, there was a kissing scene in there and he looked really beliavable. Idk. I said it sounded like something he'd say just because he makes it clear to everyone how much he loves his family. I would believe him if he said he didn't like it because it wasnt Vanessa. That black spot part, he wasnt really kissing her so it was super believable. IDK. He still did a FANTASTIC job. But of course, it's Johnny Depp. smile

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 03:40 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

i'm pretty sure it was because of the age difference.
in Chocolat(he's super hot in that movie by the way, and it's a great movie) he was about the same age as the woman he had to kiss.
and johnny seems like a pretty modest guy so it does sound like something he would say. or maybe it was because she looks so much like wynona rider(or ryder?) that it was weird because him and wynona were a couple. either way, there's still something weird.
Spanish speaking germans. and a magazine especially made for those Spanish speaking germans.

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 04:23 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

^^ laughing out loud *laughs at the smilies*

Well, I'm not surprised if Johnny really hated his kiss with Keria. As the artical stated, he is old enough to be her father, and he is extreamly devoted to Vanessa. Those two are meant to be together... I'm talking about Johnny and Vanessa, not Johnny and Keria or Jack and Elizabeth no expression *smiles for Vanessa* smile

Insanity triumps over sanity...Mådness over reality...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 09:58 AM
Mådness is currently offline Click here to Send Mådness a Private Message Find more posts by Mådness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Lucky b astard

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 12:28 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

he didnt say it was unpleasent because of his wife, he said he felt a tad uncomfortable because he is old enough to be her father lol.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Jul 18th, 2006 at 01:27 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 01:23 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

anyone would feel uncomfortable ... refuse to believe that either of them found it unpleasant though.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 01:39 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

I find that much more beleveble

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 07:02 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady_Depp
Johnny's Girl

i wudnt mind kissing johnny hehehe wink

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 07:27 PM
Lady_Depp is currently offline Click here to Send Lady_Depp a Private Message Find more posts by Lady_Depp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Figures
I on the countary woudnt mind kissing Keira(but you knew that didnt you)

Last edited by Legendary Thor on Jul 18th, 2006 at 07:31 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 07:28 PM
Lady_Depp
Johnny's Girl

lol hehe well thts kewl il have johnny n u can have keira sortd wink

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 07:33 PM
Lady_Depp is currently offline Click here to Send Lady_Depp a Private Message Find more posts by Lady_Depp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

laughing out loud thats funny

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 07:39 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady_Depp
Johnny's Girl

hehe so how are u ladygrim?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 07:41 PM