KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » I don't trust Tia...

I don't trust Tia...
Started by: jdl1224

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jdl1224
captain jack <3

I don't trust Tia...

So I was thinking. I really don't think Tia is a good person. For many reasons a lot of people have already stated as in, the lockets, the voodoo doll. The lockets mean she was Davy's lover. Why is she not anymore? My theory (feel free to correct) is that it may have something to do with Jack. The voodoo doll- I think Tia is the one who is making all the bad things happen to him. Also- she brought Barbossa back to life when he was AGAINST jack. Why would she do that? What if in the third movie Tia and Barbossa are going to end up turning on Jack and the crew? I think for the most part that's going to happen... feel free to tell me what you all think.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 03:09 PM
jdl1224 is currently offline Click here to Send jdl1224 a Private Message Find more posts by jdl1224 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

i'm pretty sure that if you have a voodoo doll of somebody you can only hurt them(by poking the doll with a needle or something)you can't MAKE bad things happen to it.
and i don't think tia dalma is a bad person at all. she's the one who gave jack that compass AND the jar of dirt. and she's going to help them save him.
and about davy jones, would YOU like him if YOU were tia dalma?

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 04:14 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

um, just to say, ... just because someone used to be someones lover, and isn't anymore, it doesn't make them a bad person - just means that they had an arguement or something ...
and also, (im not sure if you got this :P) ... we kind of need barbossa back to save jack ... so if shes this mystic, then surely she saw this coming ages ago and brought barbossa back to help save jack .... savvy??

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 06:32 AM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

aye.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 02:29 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Re: I don't trust Tia...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jdl1224
So I was thinking. I really don't think Tia is a good person. For many reasons a lot of people have already stated as in, the lockets, the voodoo doll. The lockets mean she was Davy's lover. Why is she not anymore? My theory (feel free to correct) is that it may have something to do with Jack. The voodoo doll- I think Tia is the one who is making all the bad things happen to him. Also- she brought Barbossa back to life when he was AGAINST jack. Why would she do that? What if in the third movie Tia and Barbossa are going to end up turning on Jack and the crew? I think for the most part that's going to happen... feel free to tell me what you all think.

She brought Barbossa back to save Jack. He's the only one who can get them to the World's End.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 02:31 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

thank-you.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 03:24 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 04:20 PM
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

ok did anyone else totice that the tia has the same music box in her hut as the one davy jones has?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 11:08 AM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

..I dont think she used the voodoo doll to make Liz betray him and kill him in this movie though. Because with a voodoo doll you can only cause direct pain to where ever you jab a needle, you cant control people with it. I think the voodoo doll is going to come into use in the next one, she hasn't used it yet..She's probably going to keep jabbing it with a pin and hurting jack in the middle of battle or something so it gives his opponent the upper hand.

and johnnybloom you make a good point..Its still hard to tell her intentions..she may have seen this coming and thought "They are going to have to rely on me later" and her intentions when helping them might not be in their best interests.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Jul 21st, 2006 at 11:20 AM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 11:14 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates= Love
"But why's the rum gone?"

ok everyone here think that tia and davy were lovers bc of the locket but bc this is an outa the ordinary disney movie the locket may hav been placed there to throw every1 off track....i mean shes a witch lady so she may know people in order to get those kinda things

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:56 PM
Pirates= Love is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates= Love a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates= Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

that's what i said before. she could've gotten it off the black market. just because she has it doesn't mean she was his lover.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:01 PM