KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Barbossa? where did he come from??!! potc2

Barbossa? where did he come from??!! potc2
Started by: Smaug

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smaug
But why is the rum gone??

Barbossa? where did he come from??!! potc2

In potc2, in Tia Dalma's hut, did u notice when Jack & co. arrived 1st time that Barbossa's stuff was lying around everywhere? Jack was examining his hat, and Jack the monkey went over to a pair of black boots... I think Tia Dalma brought him back to life or something. What do you think???

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 08:36 PM
Smaug is currently offline Click here to Send Smaug a Private Message Find more posts by Smaug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DraconianDevil
Rogue Ice Cream Man

I dont know, but it sure was great to see him back!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 08:43 PM
DraconianDevil is currently offline Click here to Send DraconianDevil a Private Message Find more posts by DraconianDevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

it's the only logical(actually it's not really logical since you can't do that in real life, but you know what i mean) reason that barbossa would be back.

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 09:08 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

well gosh, this world disney has created has to have some sort of rules. this pretty much means no one can die, or rather, no one can stay dead.

tia dalma and jack apparently go way back... which could account for the fact that jack is still alive, even having two major gunshot scars on his chest. has she already brought him back/healed him once?
do she and barbossa also go way back? what made her want to bring him back?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 09:18 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

meybe in the future someting like that will be possible but for now Unlogical

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 09:52 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DraconianDevil
Rogue Ice Cream Man

It will all be explained in POTC 3.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 10:13 PM
DraconianDevil is currently offline Click here to Send DraconianDevil a Private Message Find more posts by DraconianDevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

good thing you are so confident

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 10:30 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Well it will be so why he woudnt be Confident?We all know the movie is made and its only a mater of time before we know whats gonna happen

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 10:42 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

only a matter of time, pfff.....like 10 months. but i guess i shouldn't be complaining because they could make it another 3 years. it would be torture if the stupid movie people didn't release it until the end of summer.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 11:12 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Exacly

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 11:16 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

pff. stupid movie people. thinking they could release superman before POTC and win.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 11:22 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Who needs him Anyway?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 11:23 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

i certainly don't. who needs superman "man of steel" when you have........
Batman!!!!! kapow.
superman has kryptonite and batman has NO weakness. batman even has a signal.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 11:28 PM
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

forget batman and superman .... jack sparrow might have just been eaten, but in my eyes, he'll always save the day!!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 06:26 AM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

laughing out loud
but in the world of comic book heros, Batman is at the top.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 02:27 PM
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

ah yes - i suppose CJS isnt really comic book worthy - his mannerisms just wouldn't come across right would they??

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 03:28 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smaug

Look guys, Cap'n Jack is better than any "super hero". Any1 sensible knows that... newayz, back to Barbossa - do u think she brought him back??????? YES OR NO!! i must know.........

yay! dirt, rum & apples 4eva!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 03:54 PM
Smaug is currently offline Click here to Send Smaug a Private Message Find more posts by Smaug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I don't know. If she could why not bring Jack back? I think Barbossa wasn't killed in the Curse of the Black Pearl.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 03:58 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

YES YES YES!!!!!!
it's the only way he could've come back. unless the monkey took a coin from the chest and placed it in his hand. but i think that you have to be alive for the curse to work and i think you have to take it directly.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 04:25 PM
Smaug

she probs cant bring Jack back because he's in the Kraken's belly......... :'( and she probs needs the body to bring sum1 back, but it's possible he didn't die in the first place.
but hey thanx jessigem! I HAV A BELIEVER!!!!!! yaaaaay!!! Happy Dance

yay! dirt, rum & apples 4eva!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 04:36 PM