KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » More PotC3 movie Stills.

More PotC3 movie Stills.
Started by: LovelyOne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LovelyOne

More PotC3 movie Stills.

I just found a few more. Looks like the other one wasn't a hoax.

Sorry if someone has already posted them.

Click the thumbnail..this one is huge.
(please log in to view the image)

Looks like its off to Singapore then.. Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 01:11 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

I've heard they're fake,but these look real to me. Hmmmmm. huh

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:00 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Why would Jack be in that outfit?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:21 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

^^ Apparently the next one is set in Singapore..so its a kind of asian setting...thats what Lands end is in the movie I think..It was a country that handn't been fully discovered yet...I think

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:28 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

yay!! i was right when i said they'd be going to singapore!! i feel so smart.
look closely at his left thumb in the first picture. .. . . . . do you see what's on it?!eek!
THE RING HE TOOK FROM TIA DALMA'S HUT. it shows it when he's trying to slip the cuff off his wrist in the 2nd movie. and he still has that big ring with the black stone. it's amazing what detail they put into the movies. happy
and he still has his compass.

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:51 AM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

I loved Jack more in his old outfit,it just suited him more.It was more...piratey.This one might come close though. big grin

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 03:42 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

this is pretty interesting...

where did his old clothes go??

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 03:55 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
this is pretty interesting...

where did his old clothes go??

ohhh maybe the Kraken ate them stick out tongue

and jessigem I was wondering why he just randomly pinched a ring..Probably going to mean something in this movie. See everything has meaning in PotC so they dont show Jack/Liz chemistry for nothin lol.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:45 AM
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

well...you'll see that he has some of his clothes underneath...cause doesnt he have this bandanna thing underneath...and his pistol is there smile

i reckon its real....either that or someone wasted a whole lotta time for nothing making these pictures stick out tongue

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 01:53 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

Yea^^ It looks like his old clothes underneath.

Maybe he is only in those clothes for some of the movie.......maybe he is trying to be in diguise as a local lol. So they won't notice them for some reason.......I bet he still has his old clothes.....and will wear them for at least some of the movie. smile

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:22 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

YEah you are probably right^^

Its almost like he's supposed to be a samuri there

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:24 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

he does look like a samurai.. but didn't come from japan..

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:53 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

i don't think that's a samurai uniform. it looks more like something a gaurd would wear. . . . .

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 04:35 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

it looks like he stole it from a gift shop.. erm

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 04:37 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

laughing out loud
i don't think so laughing out loud

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 04:39 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

laughing out loud

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 04:42 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I thought I read somewhere that said that's what Chinese sailors wear. But It might've been here...I don't know where .... erm

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 07:07 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

well there's some chinese guy in the movie so....

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 07:15 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

Read his interview with the director of the POTC movies.....the last two questions are the most interesing...

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106...94a1870,00.html

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 07:25 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

The next film goes to Singapore, so there's a lot more Asian influence. You're going to see the pirate lords and a lot more of the Davy Jones love story -- what went wrong and why he did what he did -- and how that mirrors Will and Elizabeth's love story. There's also a different villain, or at least a lot more of the East India Company, which was the 17th century equivalent of a big multinational corporation and determined to stamp out piracy once and for all. With Davy Jones it's personal. When he kills, it's not random. But it's much scarier when a corporation does it. It's much more clinical. It's how the railroad was in the American West and what it did to the gunfighter. There's a great scene in Once Upon a Time in the West where the head of the railroad gets a gun to his head and he says there's only one thing more powerful than that and he pulls out a wad of cash. And it completely neutralizes the villain. And I think that's what the last part of the Pirates trilogy is about, that it's the end of an era because in a corrupt society there's no place for honest thieves.

SEE BANG!! we were right about the davy/will thing..TEAMWORK *high five*

WILL/LIZ DOOMED!....I hope.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Jul 22nd, 2006 at 07:32 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 07:27 PM