KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » random stuff about pirates of the caribbean 1 and 2

random stuff about pirates of the caribbean 1 and 2
Started by: lady_captinjack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

random stuff about pirates of the caribbean 1 and 2

ok so im starting this thing where we can say whatever we want about pirates of the caribbean. like what our favorite parts in the movies are or what we want to happen or you know how sexy johnny depp is.

i just want to start by saying that these movies are amazing and that i am a wicked cool and saw pirates of the caribbean 2 7 times so far. big grin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 02:38 AM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

ohh i wanted to ask. u know how in the trailer for potc 2. will says "what about jack, im not leaving with out him" then he says "never mind, lets go" but in the movie instead of saying "never mind, lets go" he says "time to go"..... which line do u like better?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 02:49 AM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

i saw it 3 times but i wanna see it again really badly!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 02:49 AM
brokenxxheart14 is currently offline Click here to Send brokenxxheart14 a Private Message Find more posts by brokenxxheart14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

also i really like the scene when right after she talks about temtation with jack and then he says persuade me and then she walks over to the other side and she smiles then norington comes over and says there was a time wen i would have killed that u would look like that wen you thought of me. and then she says i just trust him thats wen i knew she really liked jack. <33

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 02:50 AM
brokenxxheart14 is currently offline Click here to Send brokenxxheart14 a Private Message Find more posts by brokenxxheart14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

i know! u dont smile like that if all u do is trust someone

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 02:52 AM
katelovespirate

jack is hott.
i was going to say something deep and intelligent, but then i was like, am i bothered???
so i'll just say Jack is HOTT and be done with it.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 02:52 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

haha yeah he really is!!! <33 its so cute how u know she likes him i kept laughing wen she was holding the compas and it kept pointing to jack liz's face is always so funny. lol

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 02:54 AM
katelovespirate

i know. it is so cute how she tries to deny it. hahaha. oh liz.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 02:55 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

hott is a very good word to describe him...but how else could we describe him? how about insanely gorgeous?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 02:55 AM
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

yeaa that works too loli luvv his entrance its so perfect with the coffin and the gun

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 02:57 AM
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by brokenxxheart14
yeaa that works too loli luvv his entrance its so perfect with the coffin and the gun
yea that was a pretty smooth entrance. and he does look pretty good in that hat. shame he doesnt get it back till the end of the movie.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:00 AM
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

lol yea then it gets all slimed or w/e by the beastie.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:01 AM
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

you know what is also really hot. maybe its just me but i love it when jack is talking and he isnt making any sence. like when he was talking about the key and when he was telling will why finding the key will help save elizabeth.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:02 AM
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by brokenxxheart14
lol yea then it gets all slimed or w/e by the beastie.

yea, i love the way he says "oh" when he sees it on the deck

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:03 AM
katelovespirate

ya know what i love??? jack's amazingly flamboyant walk. thats HOTT> ya know what else? how he always has all these plans that only Gibbs seems to know about.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:04 AM
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

lol yeah i like it wen he doesnt make any sence too its soo funny. he says the best stuff

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:05 AM
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

u know what i think is one of the sexiest lines in the movie is when jack calls elizabeth a pirate at the end

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:11 AM
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

yes that is like the besttttt its a compliment to her and i was like aww wen he said that to herr

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:14 AM
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

keira is so lucky tho..she made out with orlando in the first one, kissed him in the 2nd one and made out with johnny in the 2nd one. did u guys kno she was going to kiss johnny before u saw the movie?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:17 AM
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

she is soooo lucky

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:18 AM