KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Will Jack Forgive Elizabeth?

Will Jack Forgive Elizabeth?
Started by: sccch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nanami_XIV

Question Will Jack Forgive Elizabeth?

Will he forgive her for chaining him to the 'Pearl'?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 06:20 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Yes, he's not even angry with her i don't think...She actually did what he wanted her to do. He told her she was going to want to act on selfish impusle..and that one day she wont be able to resist. He wasn't angry with her, he was smiling at her because it meant that he had won her over..She had come down to his level as a pirate which means he has more of a chance with her. She also loved it because that was what she wanted through out most of the movie..but she kept losing the chance until the end. She wanted to Kiss Jack and feel bad and selfish like a pirate and by the point that she got the chance it was already way overdue. It was like "Now I have the chance, I know Will is there, I know Jack can escape on the boat with us and we can be safe..., but I want to do this more than anything" She couldnt resist and that decision won over because by that point she was well and truly gagging for it.

Its Will who is going to have the biggest problem with her betraying Jack. He believes in honor and Liz just totally crossed the line.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Jul 23rd, 2006 at 06:36 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 06:21 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

will jack forgive elizabeth...i deff. think so. the question is will will forgive elizabeth for kissing jack?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 06:22 PM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

yea thats interesting will will forgive Elizbet?A litle persuade Elizbet stile and hey theyre back on track.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 06:52 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

maybe jack and will will gain up on lizzie and throw her out to sea. hahaha just kiddin as usual.
naw i think there will be some definate tension, and the question wont so much be if jack will forgive her, but rather, what is Jack expecting from her now? Like, is he going to assume they will just pick up where they left off and take things forward, or was that a one time gig.
Of course Will will forgive her. i just dont think it will matter because she will continue to do bad things to him

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 07:31 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katelovespirate
maybe jack and will will gain up on lizzie and throw her out to sea. hahaha just kiddin as usual.
naw i think there will be some definate tension, and the question wont so much be if jack will forgive her, but rather, what is Jack expecting from her now? Like, is he going to assume they will just pick up where they left off and take things forward, or was that a one time gig.
Of course Will will forgive her. i just dont think it will matter because she will continue to do bad things to him

YEah thats a good theory^^

I cant see how the relationship between Jack/Liz is a one time gig in the second movie...Its going to have a big part to play in how this Will/Davy situation turns out in the Third.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 07:38 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

well i think that jack knew that liz kissed him just to lock him up. she used that as a distraction adn jack knew that. thats why he called her a pirate. but at the same time she wanted the kiss and so did he.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 07:39 PM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

hmmm i dont know. it would be a shame to put a stop to their little game of "how much can we flirt" and stuff. Plus, I am totally holding out for some more kisses in that department. its so hott.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 07:41 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

yea it was! i wouldnt mind have more of those scenes in the next one. it cute they way they flirt. the whole persuade me thing was....i loved it

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 07:42 PM
katelovespirate

oooooo me too! i love the way they talk with their eyes. i love how lizzie tries to be all tough and sarcastic but you know she is loving it.
and PS... all that BS about taking the letters to Will, and then she hands them right over to Capt. Jack...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 07:45 PM
LovelyOne

Originally posted by lady_captinjack
well i think that jack knew that liz kissed him just to lock him up. she used that as a distraction adn jack knew that. thats why he called her a pirate. but at the same time she wanted the kiss and so did he.

Its like she killed two birds with one stone..She wanted to kiss him..but she also wanted to betray him to feel like a pirate..

Think about it, she wanted to kiss him during the curiosity scene too..so she wanted a kiss from him anyway. That last kiss definatly meant something to her.(she also went in as if to kiss him again but pulled away)

If she had got that kiss from him during the curiosity scene it would mean that she ALSO would get the rush of being selfish,bad and unfaithful..

So that would have been the moment where she would have been satisfied but because it was stopped by Jacks distraction her temptation then became worse and later it overpowered her common sense. She gave into the urge to kiss him..but its like the kiss just wasn't enough..She had the taster and couldn't stop... She took it way too far..and that wouldnt have happend had she got the kiss from him earlier on.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Jul 23rd, 2006 at 07:54 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 07:50 PM
LovelyOne

This sounds really dirty but its almost as if the whole situation was like a metaphor for sex between the two IMO. ... I wouldn't put it past Disney to do that actually.

I could explain why but it would be too dirty LMAO

Last edited by LovelyOne on Jul 23rd, 2006 at 08:01 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 07:57 PM
katelovespirate

explain! hahaha jk jk. i have to agree. so they should do it already so we can all get on with the story...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 08:27 PM
LovelyOne

lol ok I will but I'll try to dumb it down a bit.

Its basically like she had this building up...sensation...... LOL i just started to type it and it sounded way too bad..lol sorry I cant lmao

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 08:30 PM
katelovespirate

HAHAHA i am laughing so hard right now you have no idea. that is it. "sensation" is going to become our new word to say when we dont know what else to say. SO FUNNY

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 08:49 PM
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

Originally posted by katelovespirate
oooooo me too! i love the way they talk with their eyes. i love how lizzie tries to be all tough and sarcastic but you know she is loving it.
and PS... all that BS about taking the letters to Will, and then she hands them right over to Capt. Jack...
she really didnt give them to him, he took them from her...but she didnt do much to get them back...jack said she had to persuade him

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 09:05 PM
LovelyOne

Originally posted by lady_captinjack
she really didnt give them to him, he took them from her...but she didnt do much to get them back...jack said she had to persuade him

Yeh thats when he suggested he sleep with her and she pretended she was all disgutsed but went off and secretly smiled about it lol.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 09:15 PM
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

so true...im mean if he wanted u to "persuade" him, would u not do anything but smile

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 09:55 PM
blackpearl44

^^ No, she thinks she it to proper to even THINK that........but she ends up secretly smiling at the fact he suggested that to her.....that shows a major change in her...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:56 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinki_1O1

are yall talkin bout the 2nd movie?

Attachment: tink.jpg
This has been downloaded 96 time(s).

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:59 PM
pinki_1O1 is currently offline Click here to Send pinki_1O1 a Private Message Find more posts by pinki_1O1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote