KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Video Of The Make Out Scene!

Video Of The Make Out Scene!
Started by: lady_captinjack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

Love Video Of The Make Out Scene!

here is the scene that we all love. the scene we all think is hot and sexy! the scene we have longed for thro the whole movie.... i give you the jack and liz make out scene, plz enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaXD...the%20caribbean

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:42 AM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Last edited by Nanami_XIV on Jul 25th, 2006 at 02:48 AM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:46 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

YEAH THESE ARE GREAT VIDEOS. MANY OF THE VIDEOS ON THIS SIGHT ARE GOOD AND FUN TO WATCH. THE GOOD MUSIC ONES ARE SWALLOWED BY THE SEA, WITH OR WITHOUT YOU, WHAT HURTS THE MOST, ETC. ALL VIDEOS FEATURING JACK AND ELIZABETH

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT KIND OF HATEFUL LOOK SHE HAS ON HER FACE JUST AS WE HERE THE SNAP OF THE HANDCUFF AND THE KISS ENDS.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:29 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

I know,I don't understand that look.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:34 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

nice smile

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 07:47 AM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

it was the clearest i could find

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 10:52 PM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

You know if you want any vids from the movie,I'm a member of YouTube and I've found pretty good clips of the movie.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 11:07 PM
vegaofthelyre

can anyone direct me to a clip of the PERSUADE ME scene?? Can't seem to find it anywhere..

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 01:19 AM
vegaofthelyre is currently offline Click here to Send vegaofthelyre a Private Message Find more posts by vegaofthelyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vegaofthelyre
can anyone direct me to a clip of the PERSUADE ME scene?? Can't seem to find it anywhere..

Me too - it's like they have all of Jack and Lizzie's great scenes together except for the "Persuade Me" scene and the one on the beach when Jack goes, "WHAT!"

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 01:22 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

HERE IT IS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibs1ox65DrQ

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:10 AM
vegaofthelyre

Thank you sccch!!! hahaha seriously, what is that little noise he makes when she walks away??

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:35 AM
vegaofthelyre is currently offline Click here to Send vegaofthelyre a Private Message Find more posts by vegaofthelyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

It like a little choked sob.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:43 AM
lovethemtigers

Originally posted by sccch
HERE IT IS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibs1ox65DrQ

Oh thank you so much that is great. I love the persuade me conversation..

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 03:58 AM
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

me 2!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 10:54 AM
LovelyOne

OMG LOL that smile he gives her he's like "yeehhh!"

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:50 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Thank you sccch!!! hahaha seriously, what is that little noise he makes when she walks away??

LOL in the cleared quality clip you can see him looking at her as if he was high on E or something laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:54 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

It was just a pout,he was rejected...again.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 03:01 PM
LovelyOne

Originally posted by lovethemtigers
YEAH THESE ARE GREAT VIDEOS. MANY OF THE VIDEOS ON THIS SIGHT ARE GOOD AND FUN TO WATCH. THE GOOD MUSIC ONES ARE SWALLOWED BY THE SEA, WITH OR WITHOUT YOU, WHAT HURTS THE MOST, ETC. ALL VIDEOS FEATURING JACK AND ELIZABETH

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT KIND OF HATEFUL LOOK SHE HAS ON HER FACE JUST AS WE HERE THE SNAP OF THE HANDCUFF AND THE KISS ENDS.

to me that was more like her saying to herself "come on liz DO it be fearless" Or maybe she was havng to use alot of strength to close it laughing out loud

Last edited by LovelyOne on Jul 26th, 2006 at 03:07 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 03:01 PM
LovelyOne

Originally posted by sccch
It was just a pout,he was rejected...again.

No she would have kissed him there he was literally just about to touch her lips and she didn't even move or anything, she had her eyes closed and waiting for it... She was expecting the kiss and looked disappointed that he puled away. then the lie to cover it up "I'm proud of you jack"

She lies alot in this movie when she is confronted with the truth.

To her she saw it as him rejecting her.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Jul 26th, 2006 at 03:07 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 03:03 PM