KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack's Father- Keith Richards

Jack's Father- Keith Richards
Started by: sweet_kat22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sweet_kat22

Jack's Father- Keith Richards

Looky what I found: (And I know we all knew this already I am just pointin out this interview) BTW What the hell is his name going to be ?

http://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/nation...hards-depp.html

I also found this, this site helps a lot with explanations:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Jack_Sparrow

Last edited by sweet_kat22 on Jul 25th, 2006 at 05:48 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 05:39 PM
sweet_kat22 is currently offline Click here to Send sweet_kat22 a Private Message Find more posts by sweet_kat22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

I found this article on JDZ

-An official casting notice confirms that Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones will indeed be appearing in the third PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN film. Keith will be playing a pirate named Teague. Thanks very much to emma for breaking the news! Whether Teague is in fact Captain Jack Sparrow's father, some other relative, Jack's mentor, or just a very cool dude, is not clear at this point. Although early rumors always suggested that Keith would be playing Captain Jack's father, which seems quite logical given Johnny Depp's acknowledgement that Keith inspired his portrayal of Captain Jack, in recent interviews the writers and producer have refused to confirm that relationship, and have only said that Keith will play "a pirate."

Here's what Jerry Bruckheimer told journalist Emmanuel Itier: "[W]e are planning on shooting Keith in September. In the third movie there is a pirates council, and he's going to be one of the pirates in the council. That will be a lot of fun for everybody. We've had him in costume and he looks fantastic." Thanks to Joni and Alix for the Bruckheimer interview; you can read it on the Porch.

In an interview with EMPIRE Magazine, Keira Knightley confirms that she has scenes scheduled with Keith Richards, but that Orlando Bloom doesn't.
/ / July 19, 2006-

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 06:05 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweet_kat22

So his characters name is Teague? Is this what this is saying but they dont know if he is really going to be jacks father or not?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 06:38 PM
sweet_kat22 is currently offline Click here to Send sweet_kat22 a Private Message Find more posts by sweet_kat22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

Yea, Keith is going to play "A pirate named Teague" there has been rumors that he will play Jack's father, but it's not confirmed yet.....

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 06:51 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweet_kat22

SO for my new script I should name his father Teague Sparrow smile

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 06:52 PM
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

does this sound real?... its the script for the pirates 3 trailer....idunno if its real tho.

OPENING SHOT: A dark night overlooking a Singapore Trading Harbor.

CAPTAIN SAO FENG: (Voice-Over) I hear a song Miss Swann. A song that has been sung by children, ghosts, and madmen. Yo..Ho...Yo..Ho...

Shot of SAO FENG smiling into Elizabeth's eyes.

ELIZABETH: Sounds better after a bottle of rum.

She pulls a cutlass to strike, is easily parried by Sao Feng. Will Turner appears behind him with a blade at his throat.

WILL TURNER: We're not here for you. We offer-

WILL is cutoff as SAO FENG administers a series of elbows and strikes, driving Will back into a barrel.

SAO FENG raises an iron claw to finish WILL off and is stopped by a blunderbuss (pistol) clicking right in his ear.

Camera swings around to reveal Barbossa with Monkey Jack on his shoulder.

BARBOSSA: We've come for The Black Pearl, Captain.

WILL and ELIZABETH turn to BARBOSSA with questioning looks.

BARBOSSA rolls his eyes.

BARBOSSA: And...for the soul of

Shot of pleased looking GIBBS on shore.

GIBBS: Captain?

Shot of LORD CUTTER whirling to face GOVERNOR SWANN.

CUTTER: Jack!

Shot of Davy Jones dropping an eye monicle on a navigation chart.

DAVY JONES: (whispers) ...Sparrow.

Turns to his crew.

DAVY JONES: The Locker!

Screen goes black.

JACK SPARROW: (echo voice-over) I'm in...something of a pinch mate.

Shot of WILL and BARBOSS in TIA DALMA's shack peering into a glass rock. Thousands of giant mutated crabs start to pour out of it and onto the dock. Jack's arms flail from the same portal. BARBOSSA and WILL step back.

Series of super quick shots.

WILL throwing ELIZABETH'S arms off him.

NORRINGTON in fresh Admiral's uniform aboard his own Royal Navy ship.

TIA DALMA laughing and sprinkling sand out of her hand.

SAO FENG: (voice over) You've come so far...

RAGETTI puts in a diamond eye and looks happy.

The KRAKEN's tentacles curling up behind NORRINGTON's ship.

GOVERNOR SWANN attacking CUTTER and being restained by his men and shackled.

SAO FENG: But will you go all the way to the end?

JACK SPARROW in a surreal desert (Purgatory) falling into quicksand and crabs. BARBOSSA reaching to pull him out.

JACK SPARROW: I'll not be saved by the likes of you!

Folds his arms in refusal and continues to sink.

BARBOSSA: And I don't want to be saving ya, but I don't see any sea turtles around to help ya now Jack.

"BOOTSTRAP" BILL sits at a campfire talking to someone OC.

BILL: I need to find him...he's...my son.

VOICE: You have a son?

BILL: Yes.

VOICE: I have a son as well. In these very waters. I'll help you find yours if you help uncover mine.

The owner of the VOICE leans into the fire and we see his face.

CAPTAIN GRANT "The Sea Sponge" SPARROW: Savvy?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 06:54 PM
brokenxxheart14 is currently offline Click here to Send brokenxxheart14 a Private Message Find more posts by brokenxxheart14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

That sounds like it could be real........

This part:

"BILL: I need to find him...he's...my son.

VOICE: You have a son?

BILL: Yes.

VOICE: I have a son as well. In these very waters. I'll help you find yours if you help uncover mine.

That sounds like Will's father (Bill, obvioulsy) and Jack's father (could be the voice) talking......

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 07:31 PM
sweet_kat22

Wow very interesting. I really would like to see that. I think I will add some of that into my remade script too. The voice is definatly Jacks father. wink

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 10:33 PM
blackpearl44

^^ Yea, that's what I think too smile

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 10:55 PM
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

yea and i could imagine WILL throwing ELIZABETH'S arms off him

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 11:04 PM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

lol yeaa same

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 11:05 PM
brokenxxheart14 is currently offline Click here to Send brokenxxheart14 a Private Message Find more posts by brokenxxheart14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweet_kat22

Tee hee why does he do that though?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 11:34 PM
blackpearl44

That's what we need to figure out ^^ big grin

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 12:33 AM
blackpearl44

quote:
yea and i could imagine WILL throwing ELIZABETH'S arms off him

Yea, me too...........the Director said that there is going to be trailors for POTC 3 on the DVD for POTC 2, which should be coming out in a month or so.....so once we see that......we can get a better idea of what's going on.....and we can over analyze it big grin

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 12:35 AM
sweet_kat22

YAY *bouces in chair* I cant wait cant wait to get that and analyz it . I just realized how much I love film. I wish I took film editing instead of graphic design now.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 12:51 AM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Aw I wish my highschool had some kind of Film involved electives. I love movies too hehe.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 01:59 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by blackpearl44
Yea, me too...........the Director said that there is going to be trailors for POTC 3 on the DVD for POTC 2, which should be coming out in a month or so.....so once we see that......we can get a better idea of what's going on.....and we can over analyze it big grin
really? its comming out in a month or 2? i would have thought like november at least

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 10:46 AM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

^^ Oh, I was just taking a guess.....your Prob. right.....I have heard rumors about Nov. 1st, but nobody knows if those rumors are true...so it probably be around the end of Oct. early Nov. then........but regardless, the extras will be good lol......

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 12:48 PM
sparrowsgirl

I think the movie is coming out for christmas, they will get a lot of money for that

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 09:30 PM
sparrowsgirl is currently offline Click here to Send sparrowsgirl a Private Message Find more posts by sparrowsgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

i hope it comes out at christmas that would be goood =]

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 09:55 PM