KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » HELP! I need a title for my PotC 2 video!

HELP! I need a title for my PotC 2 video!
Started by: sccch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nanami_XIV

HELP! I need a title for my PotC 2 video!

Since you can't leave a comment a YouTube inless your a member,just leave a reply here and tell me some ideas for a title. smile

Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2VJ-BCigWo

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 04:50 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Re: HELP! I need a title for my PotC 2 video!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sccch
Since you can't leave a comment a YouTube inless your a member,just leave a reply here and tell me some ideas for a title. smile

Here it is:

These videos ya'll create are awesome. How do ya'll get all those pics and clips? They are amazing. I'm pretty dumb when it comes to that kind of stuff. I have a great song with some visuals but don't know how to do it.....maybe you could.....put one together - have you ever heard the songs by Gary Allen (country singer) called "You're only the Best I Ever Had"....and "Loving You Against My Will"....if you listen to them you can just imagine putting together a Jack/Liz shipper video. I sure would love to see that. If you are not familiar with the songs, the lyrics to "Best I Ever Had" start like this: "So you sailed away, into a gray sky morning (could imput one when we first see Jack in POTC 1), Now I'm here to stay, Love can be so boring (Will), and nothings quite the same now, I just say your name now...But it's not so bad, you're only the best I ever had. Don't want me back. You're just the best Iever Had...

Here is some lyrics from "loving you against my will" :
"Well I don't wanna hurt nobody, don't wanna make nobody cry, well I don't wanna do wrong, I don't wanna tell no lies,
Girl I'm loving you against my will, loving you against my will.

I don't wanna come to you, I don't wanna give in this time
Girl, I'm loving you, loving you against my will..

Well, Your love is like a dark deep river, pulling me out to sea
The harder I try to resist you, the weaker I seem to be

I don't wanna feel your heartbeat, I don't wanna taste your kiss
I don't wanna call your name, I don't wanna call your name
I don't wanna want you like this
Girl, I'm loving you, loving you against my will....

These lyrics seem to fit the Jack and Liz storyline.....Please make one for me with one of these songs....I'll forever be grateful.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 05:13 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

I'll see what I can do,ok?
I'll LOVE to do a Jack and Lizzie vid!

Last edited by Nanami_XIV on Jul 27th, 2006 at 05:24 AM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 05:18 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

I'll see what I can do,ok?
I'll LOVE to do a Jack and Lizzie vid!

Thank you!!!!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 12:11 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

i know this isnt the song u wanted but i found this video for jack and liz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ASz...the%20caribbean

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 01:35 PM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Here it is:
haha just watched that one last night my idea was the second one put up there big grin

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 03:30 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by lady_captinjack
i know this isnt the song u wanted but i found this video for jack and liz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ASz...the%20caribbean

ew they used a paris hilton song in a vid about Sparrow that's just not right at all. I prefer this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OTsMBAXUmY erm

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 03:39 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

i cant beleive paris hilton has a songg ickk

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 05:01 PM
brokenxxheart14 is currently offline Click here to Send brokenxxheart14 a Private Message Find more posts by brokenxxheart14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

it doesn't sound anything like paris hilton. i bet only 3% of that song is actually her voice. the rest is probably just computer stuff they used to morph her voice.

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 05:24 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

yeah i herd she hired someone do sing some of the parts for her.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 05:35 PM
brokenxxheart14 is currently offline Click here to Send brokenxxheart14 a Private Message Find more posts by brokenxxheart14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

I'm talking about MY video,not a paris hilton video! I need a title for mine,a PotC 2 video:

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 09:07 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

I'm talking about MY video,not a paris hilton video! I need a title for mine,a PotC 2 video:

Yeah and I gave you a title for yours already.....

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 11:57 PM
Nanami_XIV

Originally posted by FG725
Yeah and I gave you a title for yours already.....

Yeah,but I need 10 titles,then I'm going to pick one. So far I only have 3. I need 7 more.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 01:27 AM
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

y do u need 10?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 01:28 AM
Nanami_XIV

Originally posted by brokenxxheart14
y do u need 10?

I want more choices and then pick the best one,but with ones I don't use,I'm going to put them on the description and thank each person who submitted them. big grin

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 01:31 AM
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

cool.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 01:49 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

I want more choices and then pick the best one,but with ones I don't use,I'm going to put them on the description and thank each person who submitted them. big grin
what's your favorite title so far? pirate

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 02:03 AM
Nanami_XIV

Originally posted by FG725
what's your favorite title so far? pirate

For now, yours is.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 02:14 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 02:04 PM
Nanami_XIV

Got a new fav title,'Damnation'. Come on,I need at least 6 more ideas.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 04:20 AM