KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Spoileeeeeeeeeeeersssss to potc2 ..... is jack dead forever ? will they get him back

will they save jack ? and will their be casualties ?
This poll is closed.
yes 10 76.92%
no 2 15.38%
important member dies but no 0 0%
important member dies but yes 1 7.69%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spoileeeeeeeeeeeersssss to potc2 ..... is jack dead forever ? will they get him back
Started by: DarthSidiouss

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Infinity
Big Boss

Spoileeeeeeeeeeeersssss to potc2 ..... is jack dead forever ? will they get him back

i think that will and elizabeth with the help of barbossa will sail to the end of the world and save jack. enuff said. u post your theories

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 06:40 AM
Infinity is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

your poll is weird... anyway um yes they will save jack.. all the ones shown at the end (cept for tia dalma) will go save jack. will anyone die? well i dont think any of the good guys will

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 07:33 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Jack is the main Hero in the film.He can cannot not be in the third (Mistical voice)

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 08:36 AM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

If they decided to cut Jack off for the next one then they can say good bye to a successful trilogy..

Last edited by LovelyOne on Jul 28th, 2006 at 11:17 AM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 11:15 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Why would they go after him if he was dead What the f**k? the entire plan was made by Tia at the end of two Barbossa will lead them to find Jack. and don't post the spoiler in the thread title that would ruin it for those who haven't seen the film erm

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 01:58 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smaug
But why is the rum gone??

Jack will DEFINATELY be back - he's in the cast list for the next movie big grin yay!

yay! dirt, rum & apples 4eva!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 01:11 PM
Smaug is currently offline Click here to Send Smaug a Private Message Find more posts by Smaug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

sorry, but who said that Jack is dead in the first place? no1 knows 4 sure wether he actually IS dead lol...and even tho i LOVE Jack/Johnny, i dont rekon they will revolve the WHOLE 3rd movie around jack.....dunno, that just seems a lil predictable....

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 07:31 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

^^ I agree......we don't really know if he is dead for sure......but he IS going to be in the third one.....obviously.....

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 09:45 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

i dont think they would do another movie without johnny

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 04:07 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Jack is in Purgatory,which for him is a desert with crabs. They go sail to the end of the Earth and get him back,then fight some bad guys.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 04:26 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barriss_offee

ofcourse, without Jack there is no POTC wink

Keira Slideshow: http://rapidshare.de/files/6668231/keira.wmv.html
Nat:http://rapidshare.de/files/6874092/natalie2.wmv.html
Keira & Nat: http://rapidshare.de/files/6757710/keira___natalie.wmv.html

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:03 AM
barriss_offee is currently offline Click here to Send barriss_offee a Private Message Find more posts by barriss_offee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jdl1224
captain jack <3

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LovelyOne
If they decided to cut Jack off for the next one then they can say good bye to a successful trilogy..

agreed.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:33 PM
jdl1224 is currently offline Click here to Send jdl1224 a Private Message Find more posts by jdl1224 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

quote: (post)
Originally posted by barriss_offee
ofcourse, without Jack there is no POTC wink

EXACTLY, Johnny Depp and Captain Jack Sparrow IS IS IS IS Pirates of the Caribbean - you take out Johnny's unique performance of Captain Sparrow and we are not even having these discussions...Pirates would have just been another little Disney Movie and we would be going on with our everyday lives. No Jack/Johnny - BAH - we all know he is alive - I think the Kraken spits him back out now that Davy realizes he doens't have the heart - he thinks Jack has it or at least knows where it's at - he needs Jack alive to help him get his heart back....Savvy?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 09:22 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MegaStarr25

If it weren't for Jack/Johnny, Pirates of the Caribbean would be just like any other boring movie with the hero, the bad guy, and the pretty girl. He is what makes the movie original, without him Pirates of the Caribbean would suck. If Barbossa could come back so can Jack, I mean he is Captain Jack Sparrow.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:25 PM
MegaStarr25 is currently offline Click here to Send MegaStarr25 a Private Message Find more posts by MegaStarr25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*jcd*gmc*

he's not dead-go on IMDB and look for the cast list and johnny depp is NUMBER 1

"..and that was without a single drop of rum."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 12:41 AM
*jcd*gmc* is currently offline Click here to Send *jcd*gmc* a Private Message Find more posts by *jcd*gmc* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i know if its possible that barbossa shows up and goes "peek-a-boo im not dead" so can jack...HES CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW HELLO!

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 01:01 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

yeah..and the whole point of the 2nd movie is to save JACK! and if they didnt end up saving him then that would be the worst movie ever becasue they failed!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 01:02 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i know..i mean they went through all that crap and more crap the biggest crap to end all crap for what..for mr sparrow to die AGAIN..nu uh no way

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 01:04 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote