KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates of the caribbean 3- SPOILERS possibly

Pirates of the caribbean 3- SPOILERS possibly
Started by: PIRATES=SEX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

Pirates of the caribbean 3- SPOILERS possibly

It is speculated that in the third film Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann join forces with their old nemesis, Captain Barbossa, to rescue Captain Jack Sparrow and Bootstrap Bill Turner and defeat the alliance between Davy Jones, Cutler Beckett, and new enemy, Sao Feng.

The first fifty-seven pages of an early draft of the script were leaked onto the internet. Co-writer Ted Elliot confirmed on the website, KeepToTheCode.com, that this was an extremely early "budget draft" portion of the script, and while some broad strokes of the story are consistent with the final version, specific events and dialogue are very rough compared with the finished film and do not reflect its writing or overall quality.[3] This rough version has Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann, and Captain Barbossa traveling to the Orient and confronting Captain Sao Feng while searching for charts to the "World's End". Feng is captain of the red-sailed pirate ship, Empress. He also hosts a mysterious "dragon lady" aboard his ship. An element of the Disney PotC ride is represented in this version of the script. When Will, Elizabeth, Barbossa and the crew sail an oriental junk named Hai Peng off the "end of the world," they go into a deep vertical drop in the middle of the ocean. This mimics the steep drops on the Pirates of the Caribbean theme park ride. Jack Sparrow and the Black Pearl are found in Davy Jones' Locker, a purgatory-like world of sand and strange crabs with swords. Will is intent on retrieving the Pearl, as it is the only ship fast enough to overtake the Flying Dutchman and rescue his father, Bootstrap Bill Turner. This early script version shows that Commodore James Norrington has Davy Jones and his crew at his command, having captured his heart in the second film.

On FilmFocus, Naomie Harris hinted that Tia Dalma plays some part in Jack's resurrection. She also revealed that Tia is not whom she claims she is, and she may be the sea nymph, Calypso. Johnny Depp disclosed that Barbossa may give his life for Jack Sparrow's when the Kraken attacks their ship (not the Black Pearl), and has indicated he'd like to play Jack Sparrow in a possible fourth movie. As he says, ". . . of course, why not!" Bill Nighy says his character, Davy Jones, will be far more sinister in the third film. According to Nighy, Davy Jones' Locker looked like an underwater canyon. However, in some production photos and other interviews, the Locker appears to be a large rock-like island with black sand and peaks similar to Skull Island, although not as big and lacking vegetation. There are waterways leading into the island where Jack Sparrow is said to be near the center, dead, and onboard the Pearl. Recently it's been reported that there will be an alliance between Sao Feng and Cutler Beckett. On August 7, 2006, Oren Aviv, President of Production for Walt Disney Pictures, said at his "Disney's Behind the Scenes: 'Pirates of the Caribbean: A Peek Inside the Chest'" presentation aboard the Disney Magic cruise ship, that the beginning of the third movie will find Jack Sparrow in "Davy Jones's locker." When asked about the name of the third film, Aviv said that the company had not yet decided between World's End and At World's End. He did later confirm that James Norrington would have at least the same importance in the third movie as he had in Dead Man's Chest.

A recent article in Empire magazine showed the Singapore set featured in the movie. And according to Entertainment Weekly, director Gore Verbinski shared a plot point: "Piracy itself is at stake. It's like the railroad coming to the West." Verbinski also said, "There will be a conference of the world's pirate leaders and a treacherous journey to the literal 'ends of the earth'

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:21 AM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

Im going to try to look for the empire mag spread!!!!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:25 AM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

^^ i read this somewhere.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:26 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

omg....im so NERVOUS reading spoilers b.c i don't want to read the one that says yes us **** heads killed off norrie!!!!!!!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 05:10 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

omg....im so NERVOUS reading spoilers b.c i don't want to read the one that says: yes us **** heads killed off norrie!!!!!!!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 05:10 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

I know what you mean and...her in the script I read(which I think it's the same one I thought it was fake but if ted elliot said so then...) jack was alive just you know...in davy's locker but I guess they changed that bit it was a very early draft and they are CARZY if they really kill norri

Freedom...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 06:15 AM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sailorleo
omg....im so NERVOUS reading spoilers b.c i don't want to read the one that says: yes us **** heads killed off norrie!!!!!!!

sailorleo..your signature rules...Jack Davenport Pwns!

got that out of the way...ANWAY!..i read that information before but i don't knwo where..so interesting *poke*

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 06:21 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Yes, I don't want Norrington to die...I love the character of James Norrington....I keep hoping that something will happen where he becomes disillusioned with the EITC and Beckett, realizes how crooked they are, escapes and returns the heart to Jack and company.....
I think Jack and Norrington are also more alike than they realize and that they will end up being friends...that would be way cool...just as long as Norrington doesn't die a bad guy....I would hate that....

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 01:48 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

spoilers are soo cool..

AT World's End is better than World's End...

what do you think?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 02:16 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

so here's another one of those annoying, probably fake, but oh-so-tantalizing trailor scripts... (where do these come from if they havent even finished filming?!)

BLACK SCREEN
TIA DALMA VOICE: ye must sail to de ends of de eart and beyond...

IMAGE of Elizabeth, Will, and Gibbs at the helm of a ship, sailing towards a dark island.

TIA DALMA VOICE: but ye must be on yer guard, for yer heart is decietful beyond all else...

FLYING DUTCHMAN: IMAGE of DAVY JONES fingering the heart-shaped music box
TIA'S HUT: IMAGE of Elizabeth turning to face Tia.

ELIZABETH: There's more at stake now than just my heart.

QUICK MONTAGE:

BECKETT holding the EITC chest, which opens to reveal the HEART Of DAVY JONES

NORRINGTON at the helm of a ship, behind which follows an ocean full of EITC ships

THE DRAGON LADY dancing in front of SAO FENG

GIBBS stepping onto a beach with a look of shock on his face

"THIS SPRING, AN ADVENTURE WILL BECOME A LEGEND..."

ELIZABETH crossing blades with an unseen figure

TIA DALMA rising out of the ocean

GOVERNOR SWANN signing a letter

"DECISION WILL BECOME DESTINY..."

WILL approaches ELIZABETH with his KNIFE held behind his back

BOOTSTRAP BILL steers the FLYING DUTCHMAN toward a CLIFF FACE

PIRATE COUNSEL stands in unison

"AND THE FATE OF ONE MAN WILL DECIDE THE FATE OF PIRATES EVERYWHERE..."

BLACK SCREEN
JACK VOICE: Did ye miss me?

JACK with wicked grin on his face

VERY QUICK MONTAGE

ELIZABETH wrapping her arms around JACK as they fall from a high point into water

WILL with a torch leading a band of PIRATES onto a beach

PINTEL, RAGETTI, and THE DOG on a dock in front of SINGAPORE

SAO FENG handing BECKETT a map

THE PIRATES gathered together on the beach, drawing swords

TIA DALMA's HUT
TIA DALMA: Yer lookin fer

THE BLACK PEARL under a stormy sky, with GIBBS at the helm
GIBBS: Captain?

A bar in TORTUGA
BARBOSSA: Sparrow!

JACK and TEAGUE SPARROW reply in UNISON: Yes?

BLACK SCREEN
"WE'LL SEE YOU AT WORLDS END"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 02:56 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

wooooooooooooow where did you find THAT

Freedom...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 03:04 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

A german fansite for Johnny Depp. My friend translated it for me.

but its absurd to think they would have trailor outlines when they are not even done filming!!!! LOL

they do taunt me though. im all like, WOAH THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!! hehehe

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 03:10 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

yeah me too I'm not that naive to believe it's real but...but..it's wonderful

Freedom...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 03:12 PM