KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Beckett

Beckett
Started by: shannstar79

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Beckett

hey Guys I am sort of new here: I may have missed this topic but have you all ever dicussed what mark Jack left on Beckett? We know what mark Beckett left on Jack the Pirate Brand, But what mark did Jack leave on Beckett. If you ve already talked about this sorry, must have just missed it

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 05:55 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

i do not think we have had a disscussion on this yet , intresting topic!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 07:28 PM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Well I am courious of this very topic, do you think they could be related? I mean I hear talk that Jack wasent ALWAYS a Pirate ? have you heard this yet? there is talk on other boards Ive read that Jack wasent always a Pirate?? so I was wondering , what if they are somehow related becuse Beckett never said what kind of mark jack left on him?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 07:35 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

According to wikipedia, Jack used to work for the EITC and when he refused to transport slaves, they branded him a pirate for his insubordination and he never looked back. I think the "mark" Beckett is refering to is more symbolic. Jack is his arch enemy. He left a mark on Beckett's soul. Of course, I could be wrong, but that's just what I think. Jack's the uncatchable enemy that haunts him.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 09:42 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

its a strong possiblity that is was just symbolic
but to me when will askes beckett what mark did he leave on him beckett seems very distrubed by this question, maybe thats just me though

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 10:44 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

He does. He just gets onto a new topic to avoid the question.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 11:24 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

yup

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 01:04 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Hmm, maybe it has something to do with how Jack got his other scars, like they had a fight or something. But I don't think it's going to be anything like they're brothers or anything.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 02:40 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

I dont know, It seems like some of you said that Beckett was really disturbed by the question of what mark was left on him ? and how does Beckett know that Jack hold the Compass? anyone in the Caribbean could have the compass? Beckett just seemds to know an awfull lot about sparrow and his past?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:33 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Jack did work for him. Some say Beckett and Tia Dalma are in league together and when he found out from her Jack had the compass he devised his plan and she agreed to help. But I really have no idea.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 09:15 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

I got cha
I think I just put too much thought into it all smile

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 09:17 PM