KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Disney world's POTC Ride

Disney world's POTC Ride
Started by: shannstar79

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Disney world's POTC Ride

Has anyone ridden the Ride at either magic Kingdom or Disney Land since Our Favorite Pirate Captain Jack Sparrow was added? big grin

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 08:15 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Yes! 3 weeks ago and im going back this weekend!

It's awesomesmile

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 08:26 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

I havent ridden yet, i am dying to!! I have season passes to Disney World but I havent been able to break away from work in order to go!!! I cant waitto see it though Going in December!!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 08:28 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

yay I love disney worldsmile they were having technical problems on it so we went extra slow and were stuck at the spot where the prison is and the dog. It was greatsmile lol

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 08:35 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

I rode disneyws..the new updates one not yet sadly..and i don't go to DLR..but i may be going to WDW soon

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 01:31 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Shiznitdog

quote: (post)
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
yay I love disney worldsmile they were having technical problems on it so we went extra slow and were stuck at the spot where the prison is and the dog. It was greatsmile lol

Really? Cause that happened to me on 9/8.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 07:27 PM
D_Shiznitdog is currently offline Click here to Send D_Shiznitdog a Private Message Find more posts by D_Shiznitdog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

did you get to see the Captain Jack Sparow look alike at the magic kingdom?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 07:32 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

9/8? hmm oh no it wasnt then it was... August 29 i think..

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 12:04 AM
*jcd*gmc*

what look alike? was the potc ride scary?? i heard it was sort of like a roller coaster, but i maybe wrong, or the person i heard it from

"..and that was without a single drop of rum."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 12:06 AM
*jcd*gmc* is currently offline Click here to Send *jcd*gmc* a Private Message Find more posts by *jcd*gmc* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

no not really. it was basically the same just some things added

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 12:12 AM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I'm leaving for disney tomorrow. Should I take pictures of something in particular?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 03:04 AM
D_Shiznitdog

I'll post a video of the ride on youtube soon and maybe the jack sparrow in magic kingdom. He seemed exactly like Johnny Depp! He was so good as Captain Jack.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 07:31 PM
D_Shiznitdog is currently offline Click here to Send D_Shiznitdog a Private Message Find more posts by D_Shiznitdog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

I am so jelous your going to Disney!!! I hope you have a GREAT TIME Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 07:56 PM