KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Has anyone got the clip for the curiousity scene, please :)

Has anyone got the clip for the curiousity scene, please :)
Started by: hazel1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hazel1
Yo MOMMA!!!!!!

Has anyone got the clip for the curiousity scene, please :)

I looked everywhere and i cant find it lol. If ya got it just post it here thanks. smile

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 10:18 PM
hazel1 is currently offline Click here to Send hazel1 a Private Message Find more posts by hazel1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

YEAH YEAH!!! I JUST posted it some where...hold on.I'll be back!!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 10:24 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 10:25 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hazel1
Yo MOMMA!!!!!!

ty ty!!!! please get big grin

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 10:27 PM
hazel1 is currently offline Click here to Send hazel1 a Private Message Find more posts by hazel1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hazel1
Yo MOMMA!!!!!!

OMG! get away from him you b.i.t.c.h! i want to taste him!! ill throw you off the ship you tramp!!! women!

Lol.

Thanks for postin it smile

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 10:34 PM
Nanami_XIV

Welcome!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 10:35 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hazel1
OMG! get away from him you b.i.t.c.h! i want to taste him!! ill throw you off the ship you tramp!!! women!

Lol.

Thanks for postin it smile
holla!! i suggested starting K.K.K.F.K.J.D. which stands 4 Kill Keira Knightley for kissing Johnny Depp. i actually had a few people say they would join that club!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 11:33 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
holla!! i suggested starting K.K.K.F.K.J.D. which stands 4 Kill Keira Knightley for kissing Johnny Depp. i actually had a few people say they would join that club!

I'M sO There...I'LL JoIn It!! ThaT BioCTh Kissed My Man...LOL!! My HeaRt SanK wheN I saw ThaT the 1st time...LOL!!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 12:03 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hazel1
Yo MOMMA!!!!!!

sighn me up.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 12:08 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Does anyone have the part just before that, when they're sitting on the steps talking about marriage? I'd like to see that again.

Wikipedia says that in the novelization of the movie, Jack tells Liz he looks at marriage as a "wager to see who will fall out of love first," and that he likes that kind of challenge. I find that really interesting and I hope the deleted scenes will prove this scene was cut short to keep the action going. I think there's more to it than we were allowed to see.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 03:49 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akanai

sorry, what means "wager"? (ya know, i'm from poland and i dunno all english words... yet lol) ^^'

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 04:53 PM
akanai is currently offline Click here to Send akanai a Private Message Find more posts by akanai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Originally posted by willofthewisp
Does anyone have the part just before that, when they're sitting on the steps talking about marriage? I'd like to see that again.

Wikipedia says that in the novelization of the movie, Jack tells Liz he looks at marriage as a "wager to see who will fall out of love first," and that he likes that kind of challenge. I find that really interesting and I hope the deleted scenes will prove this scene was cut short to keep the action going. I think there's more to it than we were allowed to see.

Ya I know....Like in the 1st movie with the "2 peas in a pod scene"

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 06:15 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote