KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Tia Dahlma...Pirates 3

Tia Dahlma...Pirates 3
Started by: PirateDiva

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Question Tia Dahlma...Pirates 3

1) Seems to me that Tia Dahlma is going to be a huge part of AWE!! I'm thinking she's the reason DAVY JOnes ripped his heart out!

2) I'm thinking Davy hates Jack b/c he's been involved with Tia Dahlma!

3) There's a huge reason why she Resurrected Barbossa back from the dead! i'm sure we'll find out why in AWE!!

4) She pratically stuck the idea in all their heads at the end of DMC to go after Jack and the Pearl....and how convinient that she had Barbossa ready to go when she suggested for them to go after Jack and the pearl!

5) Why would Barbossa help them find Jack? I'm thinking Tia has promised him something to convince him to do so! b/c she might have a certain villian wrapped around her finger (reffering to #1)

6) She seems to know a lot about Davy's story and his love! she seemed pretty insulted when Gibbs said that it was the ocean Davy fell in love with...and she said it was a woman and points to herself!!

7) And she knows Davy's Location!!

Tia Knows Something...she wants something! and thats why she has everyone going on missions in AWE! I'm guessing that that huge twist in the Movie is gonna have something to do with Tia Dahlma!! I think this whole time she's been manipulating, planning...i think Tia is running the show somehow!! She see's everything, knows everything...and there is a reason for that!

So now u guys tell me what do u think?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 12:27 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*jcd*gmc*

i think that's true--she is CALYPSO

"..and that was without a single drop of rum."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 12:47 AM
*jcd*gmc* is currently offline Click here to Send *jcd*gmc* a Private Message Find more posts by *jcd*gmc* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*jcd*gmc*

SEA goddess (tia) SEA pirate (davey)

"..and that was without a single drop of rum."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 12:47 AM
*jcd*gmc* is currently offline Click here to Send *jcd*gmc* a Private Message Find more posts by *jcd*gmc* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Right....Something is up with her!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 01:11 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

yup..tia is calypso in human trapped form.

but lets see if we're right lol. i mean all is leading to tia..yea i think she is calypso.

a woman whose poweres are beyond BUT i still think she cant control destiny.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 02:32 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

i DONT THINK SHE CONTROLs DESTINY I THINK SHE MANIPULATEs it!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 02:34 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

EXACTLY!! manipulates is the key

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 03:11 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

So i hear That Tia is suppose to be Jacks Lover in AWE....wtf? Someone help me here i'm hyperventalting!! this is quite irritating news! Anyone else here about this?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:25 AM
katelovespirate

WTF is right. after all that build-up and dramatic tension in 2? i can understand if they dont end Liz and Jack together... but i CANT understand why they would go there with Tia.

Jack and Tia have previously been lovers... and the actors were allowed to decide that. BUT I dont think that history will have too great of a bearing on movie 3. i think actors are exaggerating in interviews, or going off minor events that arent actually a big deal.

they just have to be careful with Jack's character at this point... if they honestly think that it would be consistent with Jacks character to flirt with/seduce lizzie, and then sleep with Tia, and then leave with the two whores, they have something else coming to them... like the crappiest box office this side of the Lake House. wink

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 12:33 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

she cant control it no..Greek gods and Goddesses(calypso) never could in all of their tales..they can INTERVENE and use human emotions to manipulate some sort of future..they know people's natures and they manipulate it to either make the character weaker or stronger....but the human mind is always the most dominant..what they do is their fault..The gods and Goddesses of the greek tragedies..always blame man for their "choices"...man does what man does at their own will..they are the only ones to blame for their fate/choices.

what ever fate meets Jack/Liz/Will...would happen anyway..but the gods/ goddesses can manipulate them to make the outcome far more tragic..

Its hard argument to explain lol...

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 24th, 2006 at 02:20 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 02:15 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

ookk who the hell said tia/jack are gonna be lovers in the third..WHO?! is it the ****ers form KTTC?! Im gonna piss at their web for real for making up stuff!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 02:46 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I dont know....But it's true as much as i want Jack/Liz i will understand if they go in the Liz/Will direction....cause thats who she originally was suppose to be with...so i'm ok with that!! But i will not understand a Jack/Tia ending...it's just a BIG NO in my book!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 05:40 PM
Auxelia Dantes
Rum{Pirate's Kiss}

You know, ((and this is random, what, with everyone ranting about 'NO to Jack/Tia'...)) I noticed something when Jack stole that ring from Tia. There was some necklace/locket thing on the table with the same little crest on it as Davy's chest. The crab with a face. I just thought that was a bit interesting. And I could be wrong, or this could already have been brought up...but...just thought I'd bring it up.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 08:18 PM
Auxelia Dantes is currently offline Click here to Send Auxelia Dantes a Private Message Find more posts by Auxelia Dantes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

hmmmm interesting let me go see it and i'll be back cause i think u might be right Auxelia DAntes!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 08:38 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Ok so i looked at it closer and on the necklace there are initials i had to rewind it a couple times and even put it on slow motion because i cant really make them out. the "D" is clear but not the second one...it could be "DV" or "DJ" or "DU"....my guesses are "DV" which could stand for DAVY or "DJ" for DAVY JONES...which only proves more to my theroy that Tia and Davy are involved RoMantically or at least where! i'm telling u she's the reason Davy cut his heart out...cause she was "untameable like the sea"....

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Last edited by PirateDiva on Sep 24th, 2006 at 09:11 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 09:02 PM
Auxelia Dantes
Rum{Pirate's Kiss}

I knew it! My powers of observation amaze me sometimes....But anyways, yeah, I'm definitely seeing a connection here. Davy/Tia=obvious.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 09:05 PM
Auxelia Dantes is currently offline Click here to Send Auxelia Dantes a Private Message Find more posts by Auxelia Dantes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Auxelia Dantes
Rum{Pirate's Kiss}

And, thanks, PirateDiva, for checking that out.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 09:06 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Oh No Prob...anytime if u have any more questions let me know!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 09:10 PM
lovethemtigers

Well, in Naomi Harris' interview she just about gives it away...she says that in 3 we will discover that she isn't who she says she is...meaning she is not just a voodoo witch that all the pirates go to see when they need help...but that she is actually Calypso...the long lost love of Davy Jones, the reason he ripped his heart out....and "the touch of destiny" about Will....hmmm could be either he will end up like Davy Jones or he will be the one to finally end the curse of Davy Jones by killing the heart of Davy and releasing Tia from her human form once the curse is broken....

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 12:20 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

^^maybe

ot his destiny to meet his father and realize he is a pirate weather he likes it or not.

like jack said on the the first movie "the pirate is in ur blood son so u have to square with that one day"

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 01:23 AM