KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » to recast

to recast
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

to recast

It's probably been done before, but let's say you were casting for POTC and you couldn't get Johnny, Keira, Orlando, and the rest. Who would you cast in their place?

Liz: Rachel McAdams (see Red Eye)

Will: Tobey Maguire, ha ha ha ha ha Spider-Man in the 1600s.

Norrington: Ben Affleck, he's good at playing a stiff. In fact, it's the only role he does well.

I can't even think of where to begin for the rest.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 03:58 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akanai

oh no! not ben affleck as norrington! norri's got voice to die for, really big grin and ben.. well, too sweet guy, and for sure NOT too sexi ;D

liz: natalie portman (we won't see difference) ;D

and for sure: no tom cruise in cast! lol ;D

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 04:02 PM
akanai is currently offline Click here to Send akanai a Private Message Find more posts by akanai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Ha ha, yeah, no Tom Cruise! And I agree with you about Norrington. He needs to be played by a worthy actor.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 04:29 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akanai

ok, but maybe tom really wants to play in PotC... let's give him sth... ;D f.e. do ya remember pigd that gibbs was sleeping on? one of those pigs, i think... lol ;D tom-piggy ;D

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 04:35 PM
akanai is currently offline Click here to Send akanai a Private Message Find more posts by akanai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I really cant think of anyone else doing CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!!! i think if it were to have been anyone else the movie wouldnt have been that great!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 04:54 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akanai

yeah, johnny has made jack on his own... sb else would do it in the other style... on no, no, no, no other jack sparrow! cool pirate

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 04:58 PM
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by akanai
ok, but maybe tom really wants to play in PotC... let's give him sth... ;D f.e. do ya remember pigd that gibbs was sleeping on? one of those pigs, i think... lol ;D tom-piggy ;D

haha, you're too cruel!!

if johnny didn't do jack sparrow then he would be totally different just like you guys said, johnny said in a interview that they were picturing jack sparrow alot different

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:11 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

Originally posted by akanai
oh no! not ben affleck as norrington! norri's got voice to die for, really big grin and ben.. well, too sweet guy, and for sure NOT too sexi ;D

liz: natalie portman (we won't see difference) ;D

and for sure: no tom cruise in cast! lol ;D
*high fives* damn straight!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:42 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

I think will could be played by ethier heath ledger or brad pitt

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 09:41 PM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

i still think carey elwes when he was younger could play Jack Sparrow

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 09:42 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

we discussed the recast 4 jack Sparrow, and we decided that Cary Elwes was the best choice if johnny didnt exist (heaven forbid). in case u dont know who that is.. he played westly in Princess Bride, the evil uncle in Ella Enchanted, and Sir ERobin of Locksly in Men In Tights. hes actually pretty ssexxi.......

Attachment: th_cary.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 09:58 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
we discussed the recast 4 jack Sparrow, and we decided that Cary Elwes was the best choice if johnny didnt exist (heaven forbid). in case u dont know who that is.. he played westly in Princess Bride, the evil uncle in Ella Enchanted, and Sir ERobin of Locksly in Men In Tights. hes actually pretty ssexxi.......

*hugs* and all this time i thought i was talking to a wall!

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 10:02 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Cary is REALLY cute. hot accent. awesome actor

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 10:03 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

mmmmhhhmmmmmmm...........

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 10:05 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

i just wish he was in more movies

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 10:06 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

yeah he was twister....

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 10:10 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

can someone post a pic of natalie Portman? ive never seen her...actually n/m *goes 2 photobucket and looks her up* holy freakin crap! they do look similar! but, i think Natalie is prettier, and i dont just say tha cuz i h8 keira................wait, yes i do

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 10:15 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

yeah well kiera knightly played her lady in waiting double in star wars EPI

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 10:23 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

why couldnt she b the STUNT DOUBLE! maybe she would die in the filming..... i wish those french fishermen left her and her mom on that Caribbean island a few years ago.......

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 10:27 PM
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

theres a picture of her
but thats not one that looks alot like keira
there are others that look ALOT like her

Attachment: portman.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 10:36 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote