KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Ive officially lost my mind!!!

Ive officially lost my mind!!!
Started by: CaptinJackLover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaptinJackLover

Angry Ive officially lost my mind!!!

Ok well i was just on a website and sumbody mentioned when Orli was on TRL that he had said (talking about POTC 3) that Jack of cours egts to do his whole *swaggers like Jack* and i get to have the girl....

WHAT COULD THIS MEAN!!!! i hope he is speaking of someother girl he met! i mena he had so many chances to meet ther girls...after all he NEVER spent time with Liz , Jack always did! laughing out loud

BUT seriously! Will get hte girl??? i sure as heck hope not!

OYu know what! ORLI is the one hwo has lost his mind! not me! he is the one thinking his character is all great cuz he gets the girl but he is wrong....he is dillusional...he needs help (no offence to him or anything hehehe)

What are your thoughts on his little comment? do you hitnk he is telling the truth that he gets the girl???

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 02:18 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-savvychick-

hmmm...now im all confused, did he actually say exactly that he was getting the girl, cuz that would kinda ruin the point of having the love triangle in the movie if orlando was going to blab about it in an interviewsad...im so confusedsad

www.myspace.com/deesse_de_lune
come on now...don't be shy! add me!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 02:24 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

well thats what i read that he said...

but ur right..why would he blab it when he knows their is a love triangle..

i mean the actors are pretty much trained not to give anything away...

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 02:25 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

yes, the link to when he says it is on the bash will to pieces thread and the threapy thread(probably still on the last page)

haha, orli is dillusional-funny

idk!!this makes me mad!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 02:27 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-savvychick-

but why would orlando give something so important away and risk giving away the ending to a movie that people are only going to see for that reasonno expression

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 02:34 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I don't believe it coming from Orlando Bloom, he probably doesn't know what movie he's talking about. He is a duffus.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 02:50 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-savvychick-

we can tell how much u love him...lolsmile

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 02:51 AM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

well its not like he's gonna say jack does his thing AND gets the girl. and they probably cut it out of his script like they did with DMC cause he sucks at acting so much. Ha! Burn...

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 02:53 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

or maybe he was doing it for the benefit of the ppl who are incapable of seeing DMC in theaters like a friend of mine...

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 02:55 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

yeah that too smile

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 03:01 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

i duno...maybe...

all i know is that im definatley losing my mind over all of this!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 03:04 AM
-savvychick-

i dont think we should believe anything until we actual SEE the movie, until then, nothing'll be for sure, and we cant go crazy over it

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 03:08 AM
CaptinJackLover

ugh...im mad at Orli for saying that! he is a dumb butt!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 03:13 AM
-savvychick-

maybe he said it because it was planned and was meant to make us even more confused and more shocked when AWE comes outsmile

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 03:27 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Ya This i've mentioned this like 5 times in other threads!! Ok sooo maybe a lil exaggeration there...lol...but i have mentioned it like 3 times!! I was surprised no one ranted and raved when i mentioned this....but i guess ya'll finally payed attention!!! LOL....so how crazy did u go....cause i freaked when i heard that!! I just dont understand why Orli would would say that...it seriously annoyed me!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 04:06 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiwibird

Maybe he was referring to the first one? I totally lost it when i heard what he said, but after reading some of these post I have regained some hope smile

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 05:20 AM
kiwibird is currently offline Click here to Send kiwibird a Private Message Find more posts by kiwibird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

im beyond in luv /w ur sig, CJL!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 05:26 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calypso

I think that was an interview after COTBP came out and before they had a set script for DMC. Don't get too excited about that quote.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 01:42 PM
calypso is currently offline Click here to Send calypso a Private Message Find more posts by calypso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Yeah I think that is Orlando just having fun with Johnny again...I think in actuality Johnny does get the girl. See Orlando was also just kidding when he set that all the girls were after him on the set and they barely even looked at Johnny....it's just Orlando having fun with Johnny...because everyone knows it's the other way around...it's just Orlando trying to be funny...and besides....they really would never leak out what the final results of AWE is going to be before the movie comes out...look how tight lipped they are in the interviews leading up to DMC....I think Orlando respects Johnny and knows what a great actor he is and well the public loves Johnny....so, he says this in a way that's like "ha, ha....johnny is the goofy one and I get the girl"...when in actuality its the other way around. SAvvy????

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 01:49 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

"have to get the girl"??
could be any girl nuff said...was he even talking about what he does in the movie? I doubt he would let that slip..

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 02:13 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote