KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jacks early life before piratcy

Jacks early life before piratcy
Started by: PIRATES=SEX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

Jacks early life before piratcy

Early life
Son of Captain Grant Sparrow.

According to the official Disney website and the game based on the film series, Jack Sparrow was born in British colonial India and was once employed by the East India Trading Company. He helmed the Wicked Wench, an EITC merchant vessel, performing odd jobs for Cutler Beckett. When Sparrow refuses to transport slaves and instead frees them in Africa, Beckett sanctions the torching (and sinking) of the Wicked Wench, and literally brands Jack Sparrow a pirate. Jack comes to embrace his outlaw status, becoming a successful pirate with no desire to return to life under the command of others. Later, Jack petitions Davy Jones to raise his ship from the ocean floor. He rechristens her the Black Pearl.

WILLs early life
Will is the only child of the pirate, William "Bootstrap Bill" Turner. He strongly resembles his father, both in appearance and physical ability. However, his father was absent during his childhood in England, and Will grew up believing him to be a merchant seaman. After his mother's death, Will, age 12, journeyed to the Caribbean to search for his father. However, his ship was sunk by the Black Pearl, the same pirate ship his father once served on.

Im still looking for some more juiceyness!!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 12:27 PM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Shiznitdog

Interesting. Do you have a link where you found this?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 08:35 PM
D_Shiznitdog is currently offline Click here to Send D_Shiznitdog a Private Message Find more posts by D_Shiznitdog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiwibird

I think you can find it at wikipedia.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:49 PM
kiwibird is currently offline Click here to Send kiwibird a Private Message Find more posts by kiwibird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Shiznitdog

I'm wondering if that's true though because can't anyone post things on wikipedia? Well, I hope that story is true because I really like it.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 07:14 PM
D_Shiznitdog is currently offline Click here to Send D_Shiznitdog a Private Message Find more posts by D_Shiznitdog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reine_mk

I THINK WIKIPEDIA ONLY GIVES OFFICIAL STUFF.SO THESE MUST BE TRUE THEN(EARLY HEROE'S LIFES)

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 07:33 PM
reine_mk is currently offline Click here to Send reine_mk a Private Message Find more posts by reine_mk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calypso

I found somewhere that Jack was a cartographer for EITC while he was hauling goods for them and that was how he originally found the Isle deMuerta. Jack also references Dante's Inferno when he is in the jail in COTBP. So some of my friends say that Jack comes from a wealthy family in England and is the middle son. Jack probably did not stand to inherit much so he jumped on a ship as a stowaway for the adventure. I think the stowaway idea comes from the little paperback series about CJS.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 08:16 PM
calypso is currently offline Click here to Send calypso a Private Message Find more posts by calypso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

This is all so very interesting I want to hear moresmile

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 08:22 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calypso

Well, I have always said that J/E are on the social plane. He grew up with a good education, but was always the trickster and stayed in trouble all the time. My dream ending is that Jack, Lizzy, and Will are on the Pearl and the EITC overtakes them.

EITC boards the Pearl and takes Jack into custody with irons to be transported back to England for trial as commanded by the King.
(I think Jack's family have connections with the King)

Out of the horizon comes the Flying Dutchman with Bootstrap at the helm. Will tells Lizzy that he will always love her, but he has to heed the call to be a pirate with his father, but one day they will see each other again.

Lizzy goes back to Port Royal and takes passage to England to live with an uncle and his family. Within two years the uncle has made a match for Lizzy, but she has refused to meet the chosen one. On her wedding day, she is in an anti-room waiting to give the flowers to her flowergirl, and is telling one attendant about her time with the pirates and how she lost her one true love in the caribbean. There is a knock on the door and everyone thinks it is the flower girl. One of the other attendants opens the door and there is an audible gasp.

There is a GENTLEMAN dressed in an ice cream suit (all duded up English style), white hose, little black patten shoes and a powdered wig with a great hat.

Lizzy turns and after seeing that sexy smile says, "Tis bad luck for you to see me on our wedding day".

Stranger: Darlin' if I didn't have bad luck, I wouln't have any luck a tal.
We have people waiting for us. Lizzy, are you ready to meet
this horizon with me?

Yo ho............enough said

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 08:50 PM
calypso is currently offline Click here to Send calypso a Private Message Find more posts by calypso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Ok that gave me chills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 08:52 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calypso

Now T/T need to know how to end this story so everyone is happy.
And YES it makes me shiver too......

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 08:59 PM
calypso

I'm sorry, but they kiss too...how could I forget that...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 09:00 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Thats seriously HOTT I would love to see something like that happen at the end of awe

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 09:02 PM
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

Intresting calypso this would be a good ending and then we could leave it on a cliff hanger POTC 4!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 09:03 PM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calypso

Exactamundo...What happens to Will and Bootstrap. Do Lizzy and Jack go back to being pirates. Or do they return to the Caribbean and live the simple life. Or does Jack wind up in service to the King because of the way EITC has taken on some pirate ways. Oh well, tis only a dream after all.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 09:22 PM
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

lol yes it prob is only a dream , disneys not cool enouph to make us all happy we hope they are though

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 09:32 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

We need to stay positive! There are just as many hints that things will go our way as there are to go the Liz/Will way. I do like the fact that Jack was born in India, even if it was a colony back then. I wonder if his mother is alive? Wouldn't that be cool? Jack Sparrow's mom.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 09:39 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Shiznitdog

I doubt his mother is alive. Have you noticed that like in every Disney movie one of the parents either dies or they are a single parent? I'm serious. Check it out yourself. It's true!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 05:06 PM
akanai

if ya don't belive wikipedia - you should play this official game "Legend of Jack Sparrow" (where Johnny was dubbing Jack). There were those informations. So wikipedia is telling the truth ^^

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 05:46 PM
akanai is currently offline Click here to Send akanai a Private Message Find more posts by akanai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Shiznitdog

I have that game! Where do they say all of that stuff?

Do you mean about the East India Trading Co. and everything?

Last edited by D_Shiznitdog on Sep 30th, 2006 at 07:31 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 07:23 PM
akanai

yeah, for example. big grin

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 08:38 PM
akanai is currently offline Click here to Send akanai a Private Message Find more posts by akanai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote