KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Hints of J/L on DMC Merchandise??

Hints of J/L on DMC Merchandise??
Started by: Mistypirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Tongue Hints of J/L on DMC Merchandise??

Hey Guys,

I was at the mall, and went in to one of the stores and noticed that they were selling POTC DMC merchandise. Anyways I noticed this really cute vintage T-shirt that said I love Jack. I bought it and when I got home I looked at it closely and saw that it had two hearts and inside the two hearts said the words I Love Jack. And it has like a couple of flowers around the hearts and you can also see the kraken's tentacles wrapped around the hearts. And in the background there's the Black Pearl, but it looks sort of faded. Could that be a hint or is it that i am just too obsessed with J/L confused . I also bought a really nice bracelet, it has the key, the chest, Aztec coins and a sparrow.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 07:00 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

What!?YOu didnt buy a ship which is called Black Pearl?Im shocked i realy am

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 07:02 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
What!?YOu didnt buy a ship which is called Black Pearl?Im shocked i realy am

confused ????

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 07:30 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Re: Hints of J/L on DMC Merchandise??

Originally posted by Mistypirate
Hey Guys,

I was at the mall, and went in to one of the stores and noticed that they were selling POTC DMC merchandise. Anyways I noticed this really cute vintage T-shirt that said I love Jack. I bought it and when I got home I looked at it closely and saw that it had two hearts and inside the two hearts said the words I Love Jack. And it has like a couple of flowers around the hearts and you can also see the kraken's tentacles wrapped around the hearts. And in the background there's the Black Pearl, but it looks sort of faded. Could that be a hint or is it that i am just too obsessed with J/L confused . I also bought a really nice bracelet, it has the key, the chest, Aztec coins and a sparrow.

LOL I BET THATS A HINT!! cuz it was her who did that to him..it was the fact he came back for her that made her feelings fo him escalate and it does tie in with the kraken etc..also didnt ted want to make a chess set that had Jack/Liz as king and queen?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 07:32 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

eek! that is so cool!

[madebyScottie][/madebyScottie]

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 08:01 PM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

aa dammit!! i must go to the mall!! i only have one shirt of jack sparrow and a poster with will and jack-so great. i must get the bracelet i would love that!! what store was it mistypirate??

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 08:04 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Re: Re: Hints of J/L on DMC Merchandise??

Originally posted by LovelyOne
LOL I BET THATS A HINT!! cuz it was her who did that to him..it was the fact he came back for her that made her feelings fo him escalate and it does tie in with the kraken etc..also didnt ted want to make a chess set that had Jack/Liz as king and queen?

Yes thats true, I heard about the chess game, Oh TnT are screwing with our minds big grin

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 08:28 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Originally posted by Chiki Mina
aa dammit!! i must go to the mall!! i only have one shirt of jack sparrow and a poster with will and jack-so great. i must get the bracelet i would love that!! what store was it mistypirate??

The store name is Claire's.

They sell a lot of things, they even had the medallion, the same one that Elizabeth was wearing it costs 17.98, keychains, watches, earrings, it all looked really cool.

Last edited by Mistypirate on Sep 28th, 2006 at 08:35 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 08:32 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

check out their website,

claires.com

They don't have many things announced in their site. But whenever you guys get a chance go to the sore.

Last edited by Mistypirate on Sep 28th, 2006 at 08:44 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 08:36 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Ah i got my necklace from there that has davy jones key on it. and my pirate medallion. they have lots of pirate thingssmile

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 08:40 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

AAA CLAIRES!! I MUST GO!! i looove claires!! so many things spongebob, captain jack, i loove that store.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 08:41 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

and green day! but i dont know if you care about them...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 08:44 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i do! lmao! i have most of their cds

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 08:53 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Good! lol. I looooove Green Day.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 08:55 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

lol sexy guys with eyeliner wink

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:02 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Sounds like a hint to me.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:15 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

yea u know they have disney mechandise with aladdin/jasmine, belle/beast, etc etc. so this might be a hint wink

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:24 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

aaahh! i freakin LIVE in Claires but i have been w/o it 4 over a month! it is KILLING me! i havent been there since they went all Pirates crazy ands its ppissing me off beyond reason!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 11:31 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

omdfg i just sa w a Jack pillowcase AND the pirate medallion on that website! i swear my heart just stopped! time to go! *drags mother to the nearest Claires (an hour away)*

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 11:35 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Dreaming of Johnny Depp? See him when you wake up too! On your pillowcase, that is. Includes one standard size pillowcase. thats the add 4 it and i WANT IT EVEN MORE NOW! i already dream of johnny Depp, so i need him when im awake 2! i am in love /w this store! i always have been and i always will be! go claires!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 11:39 PM