KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Ok I have officially had enough

Ok I have officially had enough
Started by: LovelyOne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LovelyOne

Sleep Ok I have officially had enough

I cant stand this anymore lol

It feels like my heart has been torn out and placed in a chest and I'm going to spout tentacles all over my face soon.

Everything suggests a Will/Liz ending and IMO its probably a bit of a mistake after all the hype of the Jack/Liz partnership. most people who I have come across HAVE fallen in love with the idea of Jack/Liz the lead male with the lead female. It makes sense. Perfect sense for them to end up together because of Dead Man's chest and all the chemistry..if you really didn't want to get peoples hopes up Disney then WHY..please just tell me WHY did you add in that moment where she almost kissed Jack again?...why? I wouldn't care if it ended Will/Liz had you not given us that little moment there on the pearl. where Jack looked at her lips and she looked at his and grazed his lips..Jack's smiling etc..

Anyway I've had enough with the franchise for a while..feels like my hearts been torn out and stamped on by a herd or raging elephants.

I Think I'm going to leave the board etc for a while

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 30th, 2006 at 05:06 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 04:57 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swann&Sparrow
Broken

Hi, I'm so very new here and I just wanted to say that you guys have so wretched open my eyes to show me the wonderful possiblility of Jack and Elizabeth. I was dying because I knew all these crazy Will/Liz fans were right about a stupid fairytale ending with the Whelp and Lizzie, but then I stumbled apon this.

You guys have really helped me in realizing that Jack/Liz is POSSIBLE! And most likely to happen too. Thank God!

But there is something I'd like to share with you all. You know that part in Pirates of The Caribbean Curse of the Black Pearle, when Elizabeth and Will and Jack are on the ship and Barbosa is attacking them?

When Will got trapped in the cellar place, and Elizabeth and Jack were talking. He spun her around and they croutched down to talk. Then she tried to slap him and he refused and blocked her.

HE REFUSED TO LET HER SLAP HIM BECAUSE ALL THOSE OTHER GIRLS SLAPPED HIM, BUT HE DIDN'T WANT HER TO BE "ONE OF THOSE GIRLS".

She's his Lizzie, and he wouldn't let her become just another girl in his life.

Yay.......I'm so glad now.......that I got that out. It was burning me inside.

AND DON'T LEAVE! PLEASE, YOU HELP ME GET PAST EACH DAY! WITH YOUR WONDERFUL KNOWLEDGE!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 04:58 PM
Swann&Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Swann&Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Swann&Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

Lovelyone plz dont leave! we need you! i feel the same way you do! i feel the exact same way! ive also been tempted to leave but dont! we just need hope! plz dont leave us...nobody will be posotive about the Jack/Liz relationship anymore if you leave!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 05:05 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Swann&Sparrow
Hi, I'm so very new here and I just wanted to say that you guys have so wretched open my eyes to show me the wonderful possiblility of Jack and Elizabeth. I was dying because I knew all these crazy Will/Liz fans were right about a stupid fairytale ending with the Whelp and Lizzie, but then I stumbled apon this.

You guys have really helped me in realizing that Jack/Liz is POSSIBLE! And most likely to happen too. Thank God!

But there is something I'd like to share with you all. You know that part in Pirates of The Caribbean Curse of the Black Pearle, when Elizabeth and Will and Jack are on the ship and Barbosa is attacking them?

When Will got trapped in the cellar place, and Elizabeth and Jack were talking. He spun her around and they croutched down to talk. Then she tried to slap him and he refused and blocked her.

HE REFUSED TO LET HER SLAP HIM BECAUSE ALL THOSE OTHER GIRLS SLAPPED HIM, BUT HE DIDN'T WANT HER TO BE "ONE OF THOSE GIRLS".

She's his Lizzie, and he wouldn't let her become just another girl in his life.

Yay.......I'm so glad now.......that I got that out. It was burning me inside.

AND DON'T LEAVE! PLEASE, YOU HELP ME GET PAST EACH DAY! WITH YOUR WONDERFUL KNOWLEDGE!

very good point with the blocking the slap!

oh lovelyone please dont leave, theres going to be a 4th where jack and liz will be together
and if there's not then you can go find t&t and make them eunuchs smile
maybe they never wanted jack and liz to be together, but they are in it too deep, they have to change it to hint of a jack and liz future
this is the end of the w/e trilogy and the beginning of a j/e trilogy
please keep faith

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 05:29 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

i was looking at that to! how she wanted to kiss him again! first, why did he want her to persuade him and two,...well like i said she wanted to kiss him again! redundant smile

[madebyScottie][/madebyScottie]

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 06:29 PM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGHJ

frig man I really dont know if I want to see this movie now..its sounds like one really depressing pot of depressing drugs mixed in with aload of elephant shit

Its like they are just ending really unhappy for everyone..

Wll/Liz die..thats HORRIBLE because its all cuz of Jack if that happens.. because he came into their lives!

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 30th, 2006 at 07:03 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 06:57 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

what the hell is T and T's Problem? what did we do to piss them off so?

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 06:58 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I know, WTF is their problem? they probably ran out of ideas. I mean TnT I hope you read this, you have a very disappointed and pissed customer!!! mad

Ted: hey, Terry should we kill will?

Terry: uhh I don't know Ted, what do you think?

Ted: uhhhhhhhh I really don't know, I am not thinking at this moment. I think my brain is fried

Terry: uh uh uh I got it, why don't we kill Will and kill Elizabeth

Ted: awwwwwesome uhu uhu uhu uhu

Last edited by Mistypirate on Sep 30th, 2006 at 07:10 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 07:03 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

you have a whole board full off pissed off customers!

why did you bring in a poor man's emotions just to create a spanner in the works for Will/Liz??..you are toying with Jack's heart!..you are toying with the audiences hearts!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 07:04 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

oh i so myspaced them (sent him a message) he better read it (terry)

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 07:04 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

ohh where is his myspace?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 07:06 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

it's the usual...myspace.com/terryrossio

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 07:07 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Thanx Sailor,
he is going to hear me now. I'm going to demand my $60.00 dollars back. I multiplied it for the times I went to see DMC, stick out tongue which sadly was 8 times

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 07:19 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Shiznitdog

Whatever they do, I'm sure it won't disappoint us that bad. Ted and Terry are smart writers. They'll come up with something to make it all work.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 07:25 PM
D_Shiznitdog is currently offline Click here to Send D_Shiznitdog a Private Message Find more posts by D_Shiznitdog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

I dont think they realised how huge the Jack/Liz thing would become you know laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 07:34 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Originally posted by D_Shiznitdog
Whatever they do, I'm sure it won't disappoint us that bad. Ted and Terry are smart writers. They'll come up with something to make it all work.

I don't know, I think I lost my faith on the writers,all of this sounds like something they would do. Hopefully something willchange to make both ships happy. But, I certainly doubt it.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 07:34 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

i can't believe disney would rather kill off a main character then just appease us buy having hot pirate sex in the movie!

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 07:36 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

saiorleo..i love ur will turner siggy.

just a curious question..has anyone visited KTTC if if u gys have. then do they know the script?

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 07:39 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Originally posted by LovelyOne
I dont think they realised how huge the Jack/Liz thing would become you know laughing out loud

Exactly they both have become huge among everybody, I mean among the people that I'm related to,I asked who would be a better pairing in potc they say J/L. Even my 12 yr old niece says so.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 07:40 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

thanks

and i don't know

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 07:40 PM