KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Ok this has to make sense...right? (spoilers)

Ok this has to make sense...right? (spoilers)
Started by: LovelyOne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LovelyOne

Ok this has to make sense...right? (spoilers)

"China Daily online is reporting that a representative of Disney Studio hinted at the possibility of further films bearing the "Pirates of the Caribbean" title. The report quotes the representative, Mark Zoradi, as saying "the third film...will conclude the initial Pirates trilogy, though it is unlikely to be the last Pirates sequel."

In a related story, the Studio is rumored to be moving ahead with plans for the fourth, fifth and sixth installments in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" saga. Our source tells us that some actors are being offered contracts for the next three films, which have not yet been announced through official channels."

SPOILER WARNING:
Orlando has said he's not gonna be in the next PotC after 3 right??..Keira hasn't said anything.I hope I'm right..because.It makes sense of a) DMC the movie as a WHOLE and all the chemistry, hints and clues that WERE there between Jack/Liz and it DID mean something..and it makes perfect sense of the totally confusing and bemusing LACK of it in AWE and it makes perfect sense of the ending to movie 3 it seems as if they are ending Will/Liz with this trilogy...pun intended

it's like they are dedicating the last movie to a will/liz ending because it deserves it if they are going to end the relationship for good..and Will is going to be gone from the next trilogy but will Keira?

I refuse to believe that DMC was a bunch of filler time and I refuse to believe 5 hours of my life was wasted on a LIE..I spent £19 on that movie! mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

If it doesn't conclude that chemistry by the end of AWE i'm going to go and put a flaming bag of dog doo doo outside T&T's doors..so when they try to put it out they get the icky and sticky brown mess all over their expensive shoes that they bought with MY money spent on their franchise!!!!!!

^^ LOL that was a joke BTW..laughing out loud

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 1st, 2006 at 12:49 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 12:35 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

Makes sense lovelyone.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 12:38 AM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

mmmhmmm thats what i've been saying!

thanks for putting it all together!!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 12:42 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

yeah it was what you have been saying^^ thanks for saying it big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 12:48 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

lol, welcome

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 12:50 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

...im stupid can someone explain to me sad

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 12:53 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

they are going to make another trilogy
but first they have to end this one-ending the will/elizabeth relationship
and then the next trilogy will be for jack/elizabeth
and i read in the latest people that orlando said in a interview that he was ready to move on from pirates so that makes sense what lovelyone has been saying about will dying

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 12:56 AM
LovelyOne

they seem to be dedicating AWE to Liz/will..as if to appease the orlie fans because Will wont be returning for movie 4..and Elizabeth probably will to be with Jack.

It makes sense of DMC the movie and all the hints and clues pointing towards Jack/Liz if they give you a little hint of the Jack/Liz relationshp returning before movie 3 closes despite it being lacking in movie 3.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 1st, 2006 at 12:59 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 12:56 AM
calypso

Ok, I'll agree with that accessment.

When Disney negotiated with Keira for COTBP they took and option on her with the intent of using said option for DMC, but they used it for King Arthur.

Johnny immediately signed for POTC in any shape, form or size.
Orly renegotiated for P II & P III as well as Keira for considerably more than what they did for P I. When Disney commissioned, P I they never had an idea it would be such a big hit and that they would actually need Orly and Keira back, so they that is why they used her option.

So what if Disney now has options with Keira for P IV, P V, & P VI. Will she still be the protagonist in the next trilogy or will our beloved CJS be the protagonist.

I read somewhere that P I was Liz's story, P II was CJS's story, and P III is Will's story.

Our wonderful, beloved Johnny Depp has said he is retiring from film when he turns 50. He is 43 now. He is booked for the next two years with projects with Tim Burton and others as well as his own production company. Will he have time to get another trilogy in before he turns 50 and will they shoot all three at the same time as LOR?

Gore has said that filing two pirates at the same time became an endurance. Will he be back as director?

I feel Jerry will be on board as well as T/T.

So many questions.

Now, "What say ye."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 12:58 AM
calypso is currently offline Click here to Send calypso a Private Message Find more posts by calypso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

...i have a headache...seriously lol

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:03 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

all i have to say is...
NOOO JOHNNY CAN'T RETIRE!!!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:04 AM
LovelyOne

I didnt see P1 as Lizzies story it was more Will's story than anyones..it was about him overcoming his bias towards pirates

p3 is Will's story cuz he aint coming back for a 4..he's going out with a bang

Im wondering if they will only do a 4 where we all get the frigging JACK/ LIZ story we always wanted..and an official Jack/Liz ending

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 1st, 2006 at 01:09 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:06 AM
mmoviejunkie

i really didn't see p1 as anyone's story, it was just the introduction to all of them

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:09 AM
Josefina
Fiddle-dee-dee!

I just hope that this possibility of movies 4-5-6 stay open, because if they end AWE in this dramatic-heroic Will way; there is a possibility for the Jack/Liz relationship to develop in the following movies -- its pretty obvious they'd entangle them both if there's no more Will as a rock in the road, IMO.

And the POTC2 Jack/Liz chemistry CAN'T BE FILLER TIME; the movie is focused simply too much in both of this characters and their evolution of feelings for each other for just being... a big fat lie sad -- T&T can't ignore all the Jack/Liz evolution in DMC... they simply can't!

It'd be like eating a whole bar of chocolate, hiding under a table, and then thinking "I didn't eat it!" but you equally feel the glucose in your veins and your tummy expaaaanding for all that chocolate gluttony, hahaha!

BUT YOU ATE IT , and you suffer the consequences of the dear chocolate -- DMC swirled and swirled around Jack and Liz all the time, making every single watcher eat that dear Jack/Liz chemistry-chocolate... and in AWE, the getting-fat-for-glutton consequences!

They can't erase what happened between Jack and Liz in DMC! They simply can't, and now T&T have to assume it and get fat too for all the chocolate they made everyone eat, and for the god of piracy's sake, develop the Jack/Liz relationship they started -- they have to be consequent! -- A WHOLE MOVIE CENTERED IN JACK AND ELIZABETH CANNOT BE FILLER TIME!

So let's keep our hopes up yes, and let us continue eating chocolate eek! (of course, if we don't get too fat -- but the truth is that we will never get fat with the Jack/Liz chemisty-chocolate, hahaha! It is never too much big grin)

Last edited by Josefina on Oct 1st, 2006 at 01:15 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:10 AM
Josefina is currently offline Click here to Send Josefina a Private Message Find more posts by Josefina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

true true!!

something this big couldn't be filler
it wouild be really poor work

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:14 AM
LovelyOne

I'm thinking they might only decide to do a 4..and it BETTER be a Jack/Liz relationship builder big grin..starting from Liz mourning over will..both of them falling in love after Jack's time away kinda falling away from her in AWE etc..

kinda like Zorro big grin (which was written bt T&T) laughing out loud

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 1st, 2006 at 01:23 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:19 AM
Josefina
Fiddle-dee-dee!

^^I agree yes... and I have the feeling that if they make a fourth one, it will develop the Jack and Elizabeth relationship.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:24 AM
Josefina is currently offline Click here to Send Josefina a Private Message Find more posts by Josefina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

yup, and that would be the best way to take this story

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:26 AM
LovelyOne

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josefina
I just hope that this possibility of movies 4-5-6 stay open, because if they end AWE in this dramatic-heroic Will way; there is a possibility for the Jack/Liz relationship to develop in the following movies -- its pretty obvious they'd entangle them both if there's no more Will as a rock in the road, IMO.

And the POTC2 Jack/Liz chemistry CAN'T BE FILLER TIME; the movie is focused simply too much in both of this characters and their evolution of feelings for each other for just being... a big fat lie sad -- T&T can't ignore all the Jack/Liz evolution in DMC... they simply can't!

It'd be like eating a whole bar of chocolate, hiding under a table, and then thinking "I didn't eat it!" but you equally feel the glucose in your veins and your tummy expaaaanding for all that chocolate gluttony, hahaha!

BUT YOU ATE IT , and you suffer the consequences of the dear chocolate -- DMC swirled and swirled around Jack and Liz all the time, making every single watcher eat that dear Jack/Liz chemistry-chocolate... and in AWE, the getting-fat-for-glutton consequences!

They can't erase what happened between Jack and Liz in DMC! They simply can't, and now T&T have to assume it and get fat too for all the chocolate they made everyone eat, and for the god of piracy's sake, develop the Jack/Liz relationship they started -- they have to be consequent! -- A WHOLE MOVIE CENTERED IN JACK AND ELIZABETH CANNOT BE FILLER TIME!

So let's keep our hopes up yes, and let us continue eating chocolate eek! (of course, if we don't get too fat -- but the truth is that we will never get fat with the Jack/Liz chemisty-chocolate, hahaha! It is never too much big grin)

you speak all kinds of truth..you are the voice of...amazingness laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:28 AM
Josefina
Fiddle-dee-dee!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LovelyOne
you speak all kinds of truth..you are the voice of...amazingness laughing out loud

I think, in the deepness of my heart, that I feel really guilty for eating so much chocolate cake today (my little sister's birthday) -- but oh; I love chocolate as much as I love our dear Captain Jack Sparrow big grin!

Hahahaha well pirate mates, I think I've got to go now; must study a couple of things for school... if not, I'll suffer bigger consequences than the ones gluttony can lead to laughing out loud!

It was more than pleasant to participate here today and starting to know you all yes, big hugs for everyone and, remember -- keep faith! smile

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:30 AM