KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » KTTC opinions VS OURS

KTTC opinions VS OURS
Started by: PIRATES=SEX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

KTTC opinions VS OURS

This is in response to my orig post kttc people=stupid because that was harsh to say now we can talk about how we feel about their opinions opposed to ours. big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:58 AM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josefina
There seem to be many Jack/Liz shippers! I thought they were more Will/Liz there, that's so weird confused ... in the Spyglass section, the pairing poll dictates:

Jack & Elizabeth 71% [ 222 ]
Will & Elizabeth 28% [ 89 ]

I continue to be astonished. Now we need T&T to see that poll and make them react and taste reality, hahaha!

told ya..there are more J/E shippers on that forum..the W/E dominate the thunderdome/spoilers because they do have the facts(which is cool cuz I think we know what is really happening)..but the J/E shippers know whats going on with what our hearts tell us about the trilogy..seriously..I think we can sense the long run! whist they sense whats shoved in their faces ..because we know DMC wasnt a lie...the writers aren't stupid to end it Will/Liz happily ever after because of what they created with DMC..the ending to AWE will solidify their Will/Liz's relationship with a marriage and it will end it because he stabs the heart..and Jack/Liz should evolve from the end of movie 3 into a movie 4 because of everything we saw with DMC

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 1st, 2006 at 02:10 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:03 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

ok here are my opinions

a) obsessed assholes
b) not good enough theories
c) they treat jack/liz shppers like shit
d) they banned lovelyone bc they are jelous snobs
e) The soil the name of disney and pirates

these ppl try to block all of us especially lovelyone when she gives theories bc it actually makes sense and they get all scared. those lil whiners.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:05 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

One thing Ive found is they ship barbossa and Elizabeth which i think is a bit strange seeing that hes alot older than her , I'm not saying jacks not but barbossa thats just like ew.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:07 AM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i think those ppl are looking for attention or something..or they just flew in from retarded town or something..

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:08 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josefina
Fiddle-dee-dee!

LovelyOne and Chiki Mina -- so true! DMC's Jack/Liz chemistry wasn't for nothing smile, T&T can't be stupid-blind writers -- and Chiki, you made me laugh hard with your reasons, so harsh but true in a way laughing out loud!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:09 AM
Josefina is currently offline Click here to Send Josefina a Private Message Find more posts by Josefina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

I so agree. WOW i kinda feel the love this is the first tie Ive posted a thread thats kinda lasted i hope it will lol.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:11 AM
LovelyOne

gotta bring it over here

originally posted by me

"Will & Elizabeth: "Their relationship hits the rocks as they discover there are obstacles they might not be able to overcome... Elizabeth will ditch the tomboy look and possibly be kidnapped again. Will will be stuck with Barbossa." (Star Wars pairing, Luke & Leia)"

they need to shove THAT and the ending we know about right up their assholes!

did it hurt?

GOOD BITCHES TAKE IT!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:14 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

YES cant forget a brilliant post at a dead thread lol

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:15 AM
LovelyOne

Sorry I'm crude but thats just me

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:16 AM
LovelyOne

notice thay compared it to luke/leia?

their relationship hit an obstacle they just COULDN'T overcome

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:17 AM
LovelyOne

Originally posted by Chiki Mina
ok here are my opinions

a) obsessed assholes
b) not good enough theories
c) they treat jack/liz shppers like shit
d) they banned lovelyone bc they are jelous snobs
e) The soil the name of disney and pirates

these ppl try to block all of us especially lovelyone when she gives theories bc it actually makes sense and they get all scared. those lil whiners.

oh got I love ya..ur so funny

and lovethemtigers..its so great to see her back again big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:18 AM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Yeah lol

They just couldn't overcome being related..

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:18 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

Originally posted by LovelyOne
notice thay compared it to luke/leia?

their relationship hit an obstacle they just COULDN'T overcome
True true i wonder when writeing dmc ted & terry got ideas from the luke/ leia thing.....

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:19 AM
LovelyOne

Just like will is gonna stab the heart and become a god..so Liz Will just cant happen laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:19 AM
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

I know lol know i sure wouldent date a immortal god , i wonder if he will take a form like davvy jones... although kiera did compare johnny to a god

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:21 AM
katelovespirate

I am extremely PROUD to assert that I TOO have been banned from KTTC.

I would like to thank you all for your continued love and support, and my proffessors for understanding that sometimes Pirates are more important than Papers.

HAHAHAHA that was fun. big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:23 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

LMAO why were u banned?? OMG tell me hahaha

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:24 AM
LovelyOne

OMG you know what..there is a real family atmosphere here now after this little shakeup big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:25 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

yeah there is, nothing like a good diaster to bring together ppl

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:29 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote