KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Liz's arrest intended???

Liz's arrest intended???
Started by: CaptinJackLover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaptinJackLover

Liz's arrest intended???

Was Liz's arrest intended? I mean when Beckett was there to arrest William he said nothing of her arrest until Mercer handed him the WRONG warrant. He might have had the warrant for her but didnt want to arrest her. But since her father read it aloud he was forced to....

Srry this makes absolutley no sense i dont really know why its important but i just thought id start a new thread on here. :]

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 04:05 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
surfchikpir8fan

yeh i agree but beckett is a dick n probably wanted 2 get liz all worked up - then even worked up higher wen she found out she was pressed for charges 2
maybe beckett was also gonna go 4 some big dramatic thing but stuffed it up cuz he put da sheets in da wrong order
but i dont think it really means anything i thought it was funny in da cinemas wen he said "oh, that's annoying my mistake. arrest her!" lol just really calmly anyway i h8 becketts character n cant wait til he dies in da 3rd movie lol but he seems like a nice and good guy in real life

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 04:32 AM
surfchikpir8fan is currently offline Click here to Send surfchikpir8fan a Private Message Find more posts by surfchikpir8fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

haha i like beckett. he's so evil.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 05:38 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

I know i loved when he said that! i was the only one in da theater who really laguhed! i dont like beckeet very much though...he annoys me...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 12:32 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

He's a good bad guy, though. We're supposed to hate him. Johnny Depp says Barbossa is like the Wicked Witch of the West pirate version, deliciously evil with an intelligent, dark sense of humor. Beckett is so dry. He's like the pirate version of Hannibal Lecter. I bet his real mark on Jack is that he tried to eat him.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 02:21 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

i hitnk thats why i dont like him. i mean you should either be a bad guy or a good guy. its like make up ur mind already! lol i jsut dont think people should be goood and bad...its one or the other lol

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 02:23 AM