KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » what happens next ?

what happens next ?
Started by: shannstar79

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

what happens next ?

ok so If Will Stabs the Heart of Davy Jones, what happens next??? what do you guys think Pirates 4 will hold for us if there is a Pirates 4, there better be smile hehehe

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 06:40 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

The Knife Wil be Dirty

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 06:51 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

you are not right big grin
but that is true heheheh

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 06:52 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

he becomes the next captain of the Flying dutchman..and IMO Tia/Calypso might save him from the curse but he will still be immortal..and he will go off with her..cuz of that spoiler on podcast..

it better not be Elizabeth who sacrifces herself for Will for the curse to be lifted..I will be PISSED OFF

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:08 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

if she;s given that option, i reckon she will.

but the whole premise is bogus. they will tie up a happy ending yet, or sell it to dreamworks.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:11 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

I hope its not Elizabeth too, That would suck badly. when the heart of Davy Jones is stabbed do you think Tia will bring him back to life so they can have a life together? If she was infact his lover?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:13 PM
LovelyOne

no he doesnt die he just becomes a sea god like Davy Jones..and he's the new captain of the flying dutchman..Calypso jumps into the sea and probably finds away to remove hi from the dutchman but I doubt he willbe mortal again..he'll still be a god...and he'll probably go off with her

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:15 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katelovespirate
if she;s given that option, i reckon she will.

but the whole premise is bogus. they will tie up a happy ending yet, or sell it to dreamworks.

I cant see how her jumping in can lift the curse of the dutchman. She's not magical or anything..

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:16 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

wow, never thought about it like that: The movie has become really complicated for a Disney Movie, Ive bnever known a Disney Movie to be so incredibly hard to understand, I mean the forst one was a great family movie But its turning into an adult movie. period, No child could possibly understand all this
agree?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:18 PM
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

whatever happens in potc 3 will end the trilogy. then if they want to make another they'll make another.

[madebyScottie][/madebyScottie]

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 05:27 PM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Will
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 07:15 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

lmfao

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 07:17 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

OH Lord thats hilarious!!!! smile

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 07:35 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Yeah i fund it under name idiot

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 07:42 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

haha! rofl!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 12:51 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote