KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Those KTTC PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF BUGGERS

Those KTTC PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF BUGGERS
Started by: Mistypirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Those KTTC PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF BUGGERS

They made a thread about Jack's smell, they are bashing him all over and nobody seems to care. I'm going to go and I'm gonna make one about Will being a pussy and a sissy boy, see how they like that.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 08:53 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Re: Those KTTC PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF BUGGERS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mistypirate
They made a thread about Jack's smell, they are bashing him all over and nobody seems to care. I'm going to go and I'm gonna make one about Will being a pussy and a sissy boy, see how they like that.

LMAO YEAH make sure you sayits a retaliation to the thread about Jack..and tell them BratBiotch learned the ending to AWE! and she aint givin nada to them cuz they banned her

Call it: Jack Smells? Will is a wimp

make sure you count all the times Jack has saved Elizabeths life and all the times will HASNT

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 3rd, 2006 at 09:04 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:00 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

they ae just plain mean over there!! I tried to psot and give my opinion and they were down right rude I was like whatever!!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:01 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

whats kttc?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:03 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Re: Re: Those KTTC PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF BUGGERS

Originally posted by LovelyOne
LMAO YEAH make sure you sayits a retaliation to the thread about Jack..and tell them BratBiotch learned the ending to AWE! and she aint givin nada to them cuz they banned her

Call it Jack Smells? Will is a wimp

make sure you count all the times Jack has saved Elizabeths life and all the times will HASNT

IT WILL BE MY PLEASURE big grin

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:04 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Originally posted by aniron
whats kttc?

THEY ARE A BUNCH OF ASSES

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:06 PM
LovelyOne

here you go:

Number of times Jack has saved Elizabeth so far:

1. When he first met her he saved her life
2. When the man was about to hit her over the head with a rifle.
3. When Barbossa was about to shoot her
4. He saved her from the Kraken once
5 IMO he was going to stay again.

Will:

you cant even count that time where Will saved Liz from the cave..if Barbossa was gonna slit her throat he would have..and Will being stupid would have been too late again...Jack was going to save her again but Will knocked him out

say he has an elvish tattooo on his arm..

say he is a whelp

say they had to use a back stunt double

say he looks like a 12 year old boy with a fake beard who is two hormones away from being a female..

UNICH UNICH UNCIH

actually it IS afake beard he said on TRL the pansy boy

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 3rd, 2006 at 09:09 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:06 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

thats all well and good but what is KTTC? and will is alright. he's like the aragorn- unwilling hero facing his demons. so tell me whats KTTC?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:08 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

keep to the code
Its another web site for message boards for potc

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:10 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

SHIT I'M HAVING TROUBLE LOGIN IN WTF

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:11 PM
LovelyOne

OK I wouldnt say the harsh stuff just cuz you will be banned straight away lol..just say he's a wimp etc

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:11 PM
LovelyOne

thats all well and good but what is KTTC? and will is alright. he's like the aragorn- unwilling hero facing his demons. so tell me whats KTTC?

No he's just the thing Disney shoved into movie 1 because Jack was such a risk..hence the fact they are getting rid of his character in 3..where as keira might go on for number 4

I like aragorn..dont compare Will to him thats blasphemy

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 3rd, 2006 at 09:14 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:12 PM
LovelyOne

Originally posted by Mistypirate
SHIT I'M HAVING TROUBLE LOGIN IN WTF

have they banned you?? BASTARDS

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:13 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

hey I am signed on there right now my name is jacksgirl

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:14 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

tell them they smell of smeg big grin

that should make them sweat big grin

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:15 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

did u make a post yet I want to join u

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:16 PM
aniron

No he's just the thing Disney shoved into movie 1 because Jack was such a risk..hence the fact they are getting rid of his character in 3..where as keira might go on for number 4

I like aragorn..dont compare Will to him thats blasphemy

stop being so precise about things. face it will is cool and I love the sexy fiend. and he's a cool character. makes me laugh. wink

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:16 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

here you go:

Number of times Jack has saved Elizabeth so far:

1. When he first met her he saved her life
2. When the man was about to hit her over the head with a rifle.
3. When Barbossa was about to shoot her
4. He saved her from the Kraken once
5 IMO he was going to stay again.

Will:

you cant even count that time where Will saved Liz from the cave..if Barbossa was gonna slit her throat he would have..and Will being stupid would have been too late again...Jack was going to save her again but Will knocked him out

say he has an elvish tattooo on his arm..

say he is a whelp

say they had to use a back stunt double

say he looks like a 12 year old boy with a fake beard who is two hormones away from being a female..

UNICH UNICH UNCIH

actually it IS afake beard he said on TRL the pansy boy

I WILL MAKE SURE I MENTION ALL THOSE THINGS ABOUT JACK AND THE WHELP
eek!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:17 PM
LovelyOne

tand will is alright. he's like the aragorn- unwilling hero facing his demons.

and I would say that was more jack..the unwilling hero facing his demons..Will is always trying too darn hard

someone just said what it was..its another forum to PotC where they are all over sensitive jerks..well the W/E shippers are anyway the J/E shippersa re cool..they dont get emotionally scarred when someone insults Jack..but you say Will looks liek a female? they cry like over emotional fick tards

T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

ooooh i think i may just create a sign-in name there...give them SHIT LOADS of abuse and then get banned big grin

fun, no?? big grin

T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote