KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » movies similar to POTC

movies similar to POTC
Started by: katelovespirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
katelovespirate

movies similar to POTC

seriously guys, i am watching Disney's Three Musketeers again right now, and I just thought I'd recommend it to those of you who havent seen it.

the overall feel is very similar to POTC, in my mind, its very humorous and adventorous, charlie sheen is flipping hott, the blonde dude is like Will, and the queen is the spitting image of Keira knightley. its slightly cheesy, very funny, and the story arc is so similar.

anyways, i know i've said this before, but its a load of fun. totally worth watching.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 01:03 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

omg charlie sheen is in that movie?! i have never seen that movie i looove charlie sheen.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 01:06 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

oh dude chiki, you would LOVE it. its fabulous.

you should definately watch it. charlie sheen is HOTT.

watch it asap!!!! its much better than you'd think.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 01:08 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

can i see a pic of Charlie Sheen? never seen him b4

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 01:09 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

wow hes very very handsome and his brother too. Emilio Estevez. i like him at the breakfast club.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 01:11 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

maybe ill just look him up on imdb

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 01:18 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 01:20 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

dang hes oollddd!!!.................and this is coming from an obsessed Johnny Depp fan........................ok, i take back the old comment. i admit hes kinda cute

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 01:24 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

charlie shee looks great for his age.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 01:34 AM
katelovespirate

old guys can be hott.

think about harrison ford, or George Clooney, or Kiefer Sutherland, etc. hahaha.

its not like we are planning on having a relationship with them. just admiring. big grin

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 01:36 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

^^ i agree with u 100%

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 01:47 AM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katelovespirate
old guys can be hott.

its not like we are planning on having a relationship with them. just admiring. big grin

Tru dat!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 02:07 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

As long as no one thinks Oliver Platt is hot. I think he was the other musketeer in that movie. Yeah, him, Keifer (i before e except after c?), and Charlie. Charlie and Emilio are great.

Star Wars is a similar series, we all know that, but Indiana Jones is sort of similar. The third movie is about making peace with a father and that's what Will is going through, and both series have the same spirit of fun, same kind of humor.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 02:19 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote