KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » here, do some reasearch on the little remaid..this is POTC relavent

here, do some reasearch on the little remaid..this is POTC relavent
Started by: sailorleo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

here, do some reasearch on the little remaid..this is POTC relavent

look up the original synopsis to the little mermaid be Hans Christian Andersan, and you will find MAJOR similarities to AWE's TRAGIC ending

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 05:05 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Re: here, do some reasearch on the little remaid..this is POTC relavent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sailorleo
look up the original synopsis to the little mermaid be Hans Christian Andersan, and you will find MAJOR similarities to AWE's TRAGIC ending

what is it? I cant find it

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 02:29 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

in the little mermaid, at the end, the prince marries someone else, so the little mermaid becomes foam on the sea. however, because her intentions were noble, she is allowed to go up to heaven instead.

its depressing. i hope it has nothing to do with potc. lol.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 05:06 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

THAT SOUNDS AWFULL, I hope so too kate that would be terrible

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 05:12 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

so thatwould mean Liz goes up to heaven..whilst Will is with Tia?

HAHA

no..I did heard something new from the script involving Liz but I'm saying NADA on here..not causing a huge cafuffle again

I think the scene has been removed though

oh and ther is a LITTLE hope for the J/E shippers..kinda

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 05:34 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

Originally posted by LovelyOne
so thatwould mean Liz goes up to heaven..whilst Will is with Tia?

HAHA

no..I did heard something new from the script involving Liz but I'm saying NADA on here..not causing a huge cafuffle again

I think the scene has been removed though

oh and ther is a LITTLE hope for the J/E shippers..kinda

PLEASE pm me!!!! i want to hear all the news. i will be quiet about it this time!!! hehehehe...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 05:39 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Oh lovley One no fair
i gotta know sad

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 05:44 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

*scoffs* Ridiculous. This is a Disney movie. I doubt that one of the main characters(liz) will die.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 05:47 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

PMd ya kate

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:05 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

www.freewebs.com/willofthewisp1

This is my website which is a guide to fairytales and includes the original story in more detail. I think most all sea-setting stories have some parallels, basically there is so much that is unknown about the sea you can run into anything and at the end all that matters is if the right thing was done or not. POTC is definitely a modern fairytale.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:08 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

doubt Liz will be doing that though

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:23 PM
Nanami_XIV

Hey willofthewisp, is it ok if I add you to my friends list at Freewebs?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:24 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

that litle mermaid story was very depressing....

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:45 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

dont worry they wont do that with a summer block buster

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 07:29 PM
LovelyOne

well..they wont end HER character..

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 07:42 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

Originally posted by LovelyOne
PMd ya kate

pm me too!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 07:59 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

sccch, of course!

I doubt anything will happen to Liz. She is the heart of the story and the heroine. If this were a horror movie or just a drama, I would wonder about it, but this is an action-adventure. Her role is to be the tough girl in need of a man who will look at her as an equal and a partner. Enter Jack.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 10:45 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote