KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » OMG A Great Sparrabeth Video

OMG A Great Sparrabeth Video
Started by: lovethemtigers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lovethemtigers

OMG A Great Sparrabeth Video

Did any of you guys make this??? See This??? This is the most awesome, perfect Video of Jack/Elizabeth...the lyrics fit this video and story perfectly...it made me cry. It made me so desperate for more Jack and Liz moments in POTC 3 - AWE...without them, I'll be lost, devastated....come on, Disney...it's not too late, is it???? Pirates of the Caribbean was made for Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann...it should be touted as the love story of Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann and their escapades in trying to help save Poor William Turner.... laughing

It's HURT by Christina Augelira...

hERE THE VIDEO LINK:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxBebVOQico

READ THESE LYRICS..THEY ARE AWESOME

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
You told me how proud you were, but I walked away
If only I knew what I know today
Ooh, ooh

I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again
Sometimes I wanna call you
But I know you won't be there

Ohh I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you

Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit
Sometimes I just wanna hide 'cause it's you I miss
And it's so hard to say goodbye
When it comes to this, oooh

Would you tell me I was wrong?
Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me?
Are you proud of who I am?

There's nothing I wouldn't do
To have just one more chance
To look into your eyes
And see you looking back

Ohh I'm sorry for blaming you
And I've hurt myself, ohh

If I had just one more day
I would tell you how much that I've missed you
Since you've been away
Ooh, it's dangerous
It's so out of line
To try and turn back time

I'm sorry for blaming you
And I've hurt myself by hurting you

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:10 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

PLEASE SEE THIS VIDEO IF YOU LOVE JACK AND ELIZABETH..AND IF YOU DON'T ...SEE IT AND YOU WILL...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:31 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swann&Sparrow
Broken

Beautiful.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 01:53 PM
Swann&Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Swann&Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Swann&Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hazel1
Yo MOMMA!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 02:04 PM
hazel1 is currently offline Click here to Send hazel1 a Private Message Find more posts by hazel1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swann&Sparrow
Broken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBCKYJrF0zI&NR

This one has alot of meaningful lyrics in it. So very beautiful, the song fits perfectly. To truly enjoy it, you gotta put your music high and let it envelop you. Make sure no other music is one, cause it'll take away the beauty.

Honestly, I love this. Long Live Sparrabeth.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 02:56 PM
Swann&Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Swann&Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Swann&Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

excuse me while i eat my hand. that was outrageously good, dazzlingly emotional.... GREAT FIND lovethemtigers!!!!!!!!!

that made my day. that was incredible.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 04:18 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

This is my Liz/Jack favorite video...it is even ranked ahead of Niagara...which I absolutely love....

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 02:05 PM
LovelyOne

OMG awesome laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 02:17 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

even though Liz comes across as "not caring about jack" in AWE when IMO she still REALLY does..you cant just switch off those emotions..she's just being annoying and is n denial..she's just having trouble letting go of Will IMO

Just like hac was until the end of DMC he was having troible letting go of his old way of life for ELizabeth..he only came around right at the end.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 02:23 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josefina
Fiddle-dee-dee!

It's simply beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes too no...

^^And I agree with that LovelyOne, It's impossible that Liz 'erases' all the emotions she has for Jack in AWE. She can be in complete denial during AWE -- but she loves him, I am sure.

Sigh. These romantic things are killing my heart just now. I wish I wasn't such a loser respecting sociability -- and daring to talk. And doing SOMETHING!!! Geez I hate myself right now, I'll stay forever as a cement floor and be stepped over and feel nothing.

At least we have Jack and Liz. And a growing feeling for each other. And not this crappy reality of life sad.

Haha I am not in the state of saying something worthy today. But it'll really affect me if they don't end up together.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 04:11 PM
Josefina is currently offline Click here to Send Josefina a Private Message Find more posts by Josefina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swann&Sparrow
Broken

You know what I just realized?

Will and Elizabeth, in the Will/Liz fans' eyes, spell WE, right?

Well...

Will and Elizabeth, for us Jack/Lizzie fans' eyes, really spell EW!

LMFAO

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 04:26 PM