KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Invasion in KMC by idiots *cough*KTTC*cough*

Invasion in KMC by idiots *cough*KTTC*cough*
Started by: Chiki Mina

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Laugh Invasion in KMC by idiots *cough*KTTC*cough*

My Peoples from KMC,

We are having an invasion from the KTTC forum(so obvious lol)
they are giving anti jack posts in here trying to make us cwy..*sniff*
If they want a battle then a battle they will get.
They are messing with the wrong crowd. They are playing with fire and their asses are gonna fry and we'll make them eat it!!

BY THE WAY ASSHOLES U BANED A GREAT PERSON NAMED LOVELYONE WHO WAS ONLY STATING FACTS!! WE ALL HERE GO BY FACTS AND PATTERNS NOT BY OBSESSIONS!! I THINK U GUYS SHOLD BE ASHAMED. KICKING OUT SOMEONE JUST BC SHES A JACK/LIZ SUPPORTER AND A PERSON WHOS NOT OBSESSED WHO ONLY SEES WHAT SHE SEES IN THE MOVIE. WE ALL DO WE ARE INTELLIGENT PPL WHO HAVE KICK ASS THEORIES AND WE GO BY FACTS!!

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:22 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:26 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

I love Jack. Captain Jack Sparrow is an awesome character and I would never write bad about him unless it was canon.

And apparently I'm an idiot! Who knew?

Huge Thanks to SailorLeo for the banner
Speed Racer is awesome!!! Go Rays!!!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:27 AM
Ericadawn is currently offline Click here to Send Ericadawn a Private Message Find more posts by Ericadawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Why r u an idiot?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:29 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE AFTER SEEING DMC STILL THINK LIZ AND WILL ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER...BUT TO EACH HIS OWN I GUESS....I FOR ONE...WHO LOVES JACK SPARROW ...THINKS ELIZABETH SWANN IS IN LOVE WITH JACK SHE JUST DOESN'T KNOW IT YET...IT'S FORBIDDEN LOVE...IT'S A MOVIE...IT'S HOLLYWOOD...IT'S WHAT MAKES ALL GOOD LOVE STORIES...THE UNEXPECTED....THE UNPREDICTABLE...THE EDGINESS.....WILL IS BORING/...AND HE IS UGLY TO BOOT

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:30 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pierce Urlipz

Re: Invasion in KMC by idiots *cough*KTTC*cough*

I'm a J/E shipper... cool

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:30 AM
Pierce Urlipz is currently offline Click here to Send Pierce Urlipz a Private Message Find more posts by Pierce Urlipz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

Deductive reasoning...

I'm from KTTC and joined tonight. The topic of the thread suggests that those who are "invading" from KTTC are idiots. Ergo...I must be an idiot. Oh well.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:31 AM
Ericadawn is currently offline Click here to Send Ericadawn a Private Message Find more posts by Ericadawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

in general there are many idiots in that thread-they're everywhere in this world so scartch that.

point is that there are many many many will/liz shippers. and for those who are jack/liz shippers they get treated badly. and everytime they post a theory they get banned or it gets deleted.

there are some here who like the will/liz pair THAT IS FINE!!! I DONT CARE!! as long as they dont offend the jack/liz supporters!! but what some kttc ppl are doing is insulting the supporters for j/l. and we're just fighitng back and giving a taste of their own medicine.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:32 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

okay guys, lets be nice. the invaders arent the mods or anything... wink

welcome to the board guys, ericadawn and Pierce Urlipz. Sorry for the rude welcome, but we have had some issues in the past where some of our favorite posters have been banned from KTTC for wierd reasons. anyhow, I look forward to your input!!!! smile

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:34 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Don't bother Chiki, I already had this conversation with them and they're cool. Hi you all.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:34 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Re: Invasion in KMC by idiots *cough*KTTC*cough*

I WAS GONE FOR AN HOUR AND THIS IS WHAT I FOUND??? I DON'T BELIEVE THAT BS IN THE SCRIPT IS IT TRUE?? CAN ANYONE CONFIRMED THIS?
YOU PEOPLE FROM KTTC ARE ASKING FOR IT, YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF OBSESSED, INEPT AND JEALOUS, KTTC FORUM SUCKS, WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO YOUR POTHOLE, STAY THERE. OK I FIXED IT

Last edited by Mistypirate on Oct 5th, 2006 at 01:38 AM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:35 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Re: Re: Invasion in KMC by idiots *cough*KTTC*cough*

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mistypirate
WTF!!! I WAS GONE FOR AN HOUR AND THIS IS WHAT I FOUND??? I DON'T BELIEVE THAT BS IN THE SCRIPT IS IT TRUE?? CAN ANYONE CONFIRMED THIS SHIT?
YOU PEOPLE FROM KTTC ARE ASKING FOR IT, YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF OBSESSED, INEPT AND JEALOUS ASSES, KTTC FORUM SUCKS, WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO YOUR POTHOLE, STAY AND DIE THERE.

OY!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO GET US ALL IN TROUBLE!!! I DON'T WANT RoguePw25 COMING BY AND SEEING THIS!!!!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:36 AM
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

The majority of J/Es live in peace with the other shippers on KTTC and I welcome their ideas. It's interesting to get fresh perspectives on things. What I don't like is when foul language is used which is against KTTC TOU or when a character is bashed for no reason other than bashing. For example, there was a very provocative discussion on the J/E thread about Will turning evil and trying to possibly kill Liz in AWE which was NOT deleted.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:37 AM
Nanami_XIV

Originally posted by Ericadawn
The majority of J/Es live in peace with the other shippers on KTTC and I welcome their ideas. It's interesting to get fresh perspectives on things. What I don't like is when foul language is used which is against KTTC TOU or when a character is bashed for no reason other than bashing. For example, there was a very provocative discussion on the J/E thread about Will turning evil and trying to possibly kill Liz in AWE which was NOT deleted.

Oh yeah,we bashed Will a few times.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:38 AM
LovelyOne

no you are not an idiot..you are just a W/E shipper who loves the safe character like Norrington and Will instead of Jack....in a PIRATES movie

...thats all I have to say goodbye

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:39 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Re: Re: Re: Invasion in KMC by idiots *cough*KTTC*cough*

Originally posted by sccch
OY!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO GET US ALL IN TROUBLE!!! I DON'T WANT RoguePw25 COMING BY AND SEEING THIS!!!!

I FIXED IT

Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

mmmmmm....I've nvr been 2 KTTC lol

Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

Originally posted by Ericadawn

though i dont think thats going to happen, what's wrong with that thought??WILL IS NOT F U C KING PERFECT

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:40 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

oKAY, I will calm down. I'm sorry ericadawn I don't mean to be rude. I have posted on KTTC several times and i get ignored...except of course when i posted in the spyglass liz/jack shipper thread - i was welcomed with open arms...i was told the thunderdome was a place for both...but only w/e shippers are allowed to voice their opinions...if you are a j/e shipper you get ignore or banned......so, we can't help it if we are a little sour over here....

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:40 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:41 AM