KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Elizabeth wanted Jack before she wanted Will Imo

Elizabeth wanted Jack before she wanted Will Imo
Started by: shannstar79

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Elizabeth wanted Jack before she wanted Will Imo

When Jack and Liz were Marooned on Rum Runners Island in Potc 1
she stated something that strikes me fancy

while arguing about how to escape from the island she says are you the Jack Sparrow Ive read about or not?

Liz being obsessed with Pirates from a young age I can see her raeding the papers fanticizing about captain Jack Sparrow and going on adventures with him as a pirate

This is all strictly my opinion
what do you you guys think

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 04:17 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Re: Elizabeth wanted Jack before she wanted Will Imo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shannstar79
When Jack and Liz were Marooned on Rum Runners Island in Potc 1
she stated something that strikes me fancy

while arguing about how to escape from the island she says are you the Jack Sparrow Ive read about or not?

Liz being obsessed with Pirates from a young age I can see her raeding the papers fanticizing about captain Jack Sparrow and going on adventures with him as a pirate

This is all strictly my opinion
what do you you guys think

wow, nice catch I never thought of that. That clearly means that she has been desiring him for a long time.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 04:47 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Thanks
and the look on her face when Norrington calls his Captin Jack Sparrow after he had recued her in POTC 1- it was Like she couldnt believe that she was rescued by Captain Jack Sparow

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 04:50 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

in the original draft scrip she says something about reading and fantasising about pirates when she was in school..always dreamed to end up with one lol

then it says something like "Jack likes how this sounds"

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 04:55 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

very cool I didnt know that smile
SO much they should have put in the movie was taken out
would jave been too long I guess
Although I can watch for hours smile

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 04:56 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LovelyOne
in the original draft scrip she says something about reading and fantasising about pirates when she was in school..always dreamed to end up with one lol

then it says something like "Jack likes how this sounds"

And she is going to end up with A REAL PIRATE. HAHAHA NOT THE WHELPI, WIMPI CRY BABY
Yes I remember reading that, how could I forget? and she also said, that she thought pirates were romantic or something like that.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 05:01 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

yes I seem to remember the Romantic quote as well

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 05:03 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I always imagined the book she's reading when the maid tucks her in is an adventure story dealing with pirates, probably something her father would have banned if he knew she had it.
I think she probably read news reports of a kind about Jack and his exploits. We all saw how she was as a kid that she sympathized with pirates and said it would fascinating to meet one.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 05:05 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

I can totally see Liz doing that!! Liz knew of Captain Jack Lonf before he knew of her and he is living up to everything she ever could have imagined or deeamed of. she couldnt help falling in love
with the real man of her dreams

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 05:08 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Ha ha, well, he was living up to them until they were marooned and then she saw he had a lot of luck and allows myths to surface about him to make up an image. In that respect, she kind of saw him naked and saw how helpless he can be at times, especially if he's got rum.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 05:12 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

also...she says she still has faith in him..which IMO really means something to Jack

I dont think it has always been luck..Jack seems to have really let himself slip as of late when it comes to being brave for himself and others (except Liz that is lol)..especially when we first meet him in movie 1..we know he hasnt always been like that..he has been the legend..but it seems as if something has died in him

then hello hello..something happens in his life during movie 2 and all of a sudden? Jack is Back

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 05:14 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

how true!
I think thast when she falls hard for him when she realizes hes real
a real perosn
just like her

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 05:14 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I agree....wow good catch!! i like it....thanks for the insight!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 06:03 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

I swear ALL SIGNS point to Jack and Liz!! Its crazy if they dont end up together!!! Just crazy

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 07:04 PM
LovelyOne

AHAHA look at ma sig..it links in with this thread

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 07:05 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

I know!! I was reading your post just now in choke on it thread!! Its amazing, I never cought on to that line until now

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 07:07 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

also to me its kinda cool how the movie ends just as it starts
START:
Liz mounrning the Loss of Jack in her life
Jack in a coffin

END:
Liz craying bascially mouning the loss of Jack
jack eaten by the Kraken 3

COOL

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 07:09 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

never mind the 3 have no idea why I put that in there smile heheh sorry

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 07:10 PM
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

ELIZABETH
Oh, no ... it's silly. Back in
England we didn't know a thing
about pirates, really. They seemed
so romantic and daring --

Jack likes the way that sounds.

ELIZABETH (CONT'D)
(looks at him)
That was before I met one, of
course.

THIS SCENE?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 07:46 PM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

YES
That scene!!!
Thank you !!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 07:51 PM