KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » DMC ends the same way it starts

DMC ends the same way it starts
Started by: shannstar79

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

DMC ends the same way it starts

ever noticed that?

START:
Liz Mouring the loss of Jack in her life
Next scene: jack in a coffin

END
Liz Mourning and crying due to the Loss of jack in her life
Jack Eaten by the Kraken

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 07:13 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

nice, but i kinda have thought about thay already

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 08:27 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

oh I am sorry I didnt realize you had already posted something like that
my bad

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 08:33 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

tee heee I posted this too lol ages ago

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 08:34 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

ok
I am looser
sorry guys
heheheh laughing

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 08:36 PM
LovelyOne

"a lady, widowed before her marriage..."
"A virgin too, likely as not, searching for her husband lost at sea"

just to add^^^

no you aint!! dont you dare say that..I was gonna start a new one up but got sidetracked lol

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 08:36 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

big grin laughing Happy Dance

ok good I dont feel so retarted now

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 08:41 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

hehe

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 02:44 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Re: DMC ends the same way it starts

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shannstar79
ever noticed that?

START:

END
Jack Eaten by the Kraken

Yes we have said this before...but don't feel bad, we all repeat ourselves over and over on this thread...the more we do the more it just reiterates what we are trying to say in the end...Jack and Liz forever.....
Also, POTC 1 starts and ends the same to in a way...Young Liz on a ship at sea singing the Pirate Song "Yo Ho, Yo HO A Pirate's LIfe for Me" (thinking about Pirates, and a legendary one that she has heard stories of, Jack Sparrow)....then it ends with Jack singing that same song on a ship at sea...thinking about Liz cuz she's the one who taught him the song...

SO IF WE LOOK AT THE BEGINNING AND ENDING OF EACH OF THESE MOVIES THEY BOTH TIE JACK AND LIZ TOGETHER....It's so obvious, it cannot be coincidence...Terry and Ted had to have done that on purpose....

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 01:47 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

so true
all signs point to Jacka and Liz
big grin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 01:52 PM
diddly
DIVING

Re: DMC ends the same way it starts

Originally posted by shannstar79
ever noticed that?

START:

END
Jack Eaten by the Kraken

She isn't morning Jack in the Beginning

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 11:33 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Re: Re: DMC ends the same way it starts

Originally posted by diddly-dum

Yes you are right, she isn't morning Jack in the beginning. She is mourning Jack in the beginning.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 11:38 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

I think she is..he's left her a year previously and I think she misses him being in her life.

As she's on that ship one of the crew mwmber say this:

"a lady, widowed before her marriage..."
"A virgin too, likely as not, searching for her husband lost at sea"

Meaning of the word Widow:

1. a woman often left alone because her husband devotes his free time to a hobby or sport (used in combination).

I dont remember Will leaving her to partake in any hobbies before her marriage..Jack did however he left to be a pirate...and who do we first meet in a floating coffin after she looks like she's at a grave before her marriage? Jack of course big grin..there are various hints after this to suggest Jack is very much on her mind. She doesnt even go in search of Will she goes in search of Jack

2. a woman who has lost her husband by death and has not remarried.

I dont remember Will dying before her marriage to him...Jack did die before her marriage to Will though..He's lost at sea....again... And she goes in search of him..again laughing out loud

you cant be a widow before marriage unless you are have previously been married to someone else and that person has become lost to you to persue a hobby etc or has died. Will did neither before her marriage to him.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 11th, 2006 at 11:56 PM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 11:47 PM
lovethemtigers

Well, it's basically a metaphor....to the naked eye we think she is sad because its her wedding day, it's raining and it appears she has been stood up...no groom, no guests....but in symbolises that in reality she is mourning the loss of Jack - he has left her a year previously and she is lost without him in his life...so it looks more like a funeral than a wedding, and then we see Jack burst out of a coffin...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 12:57 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Re: Re: Re: DMC ends the same way it starts

Originally posted by lovethemtigers
Well, it's basically a metaphor....to the naked eye we think she is sad because its her wedding day, it's raining and it appears she has been stood up...no groom, no guests....but in symbolises that in reality she is mourning the loss of Jack - he has left her a year previously and she is lost without him in his life...so it looks more like a funeral than a wedding, and then we see Jack burst out of a coffin...

exacltly my pointsmile thanks guyssmile

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 12:52 PM
diddly
DIVING

Actually if you look around I think the party was chashed and she wanted to marry Will at first,..but now thats all kind of iffy to me.

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 03:31 AM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

i bet u when she saw Jack at Tortuga in DMC....right b4 she walked up to him she was probably smiling right up until she said "iam looking for the man i LOVE"....omg just realized that she didnt say im lookin for Will the man i love....she just Said "I am looking for the man I Love" she was already flirting with him...that was sooo intentional of her!!! OMG....she wanted to mess around with him and didnt specify name....wow...did i just catch something here...u tell me...unless this has been already talked about...which im sure it has!!!???

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 04:39 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Actually if you look around I think the party was chashed and she wanted to marry Will at first,..but now thats all kind of iffy to me.

I dont think it was crashed...I think thats just the weather that has knocked everything over..storm remember..everyone probably ran inside.

Also the wedding crashers arive afterward in boats etc.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 13th, 2006 at 10:57 AM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 10:53 AM
katelovespirate

i dont get that whole scene.

the timing of it is wrong. there is no logical sequencing of events. they obviously had to jumble them to include the shots they wanted.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 11:47 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

if you look at

the thing next to Liz all that wood? what is that ay?

a chair?

then why does it kinda look like a wheel of a ship?

the wedding crashers have not arrived yet..

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 12:23 PM