KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » I like will.

I like will.
Started by: aniron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
aniron

I like will.

I notice that there is a lot of random will bashing. but I like him I don't know where this has all come from. So if anyone likes the strong hearted,solid, humorous character that is the sexy will turber. then chat here. I know I'm gunna get a lot of ppl come here and disagree and argur at me and say will is this and and that. Frankly I don't care. I would rather you didn't as there are plenty of threads for that. This is a thread of hope. Can anyone keep POTC the way it was with me?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:31 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swann&Sparrow
Broken

Sorry if you feel this way. Some of us bash Will, some like him. We're not saying you CAN'T like him, some of us just think he's not...all those things you just said.

Go ahead and talk good about him. No one is stoping you.

Have fun.

{PS: I hate Will}

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:35 PM
Swann&Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Swann&Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Swann&Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Re: I like will.

I just wanted to say good luck you are going to need it. And don't let your hopes down. pray really, really hard so he doesn't die. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:37 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Re: Re: I like will.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mistypirate
I just wanted to say good luck you are going to need it. And don't let your hopes down. pray really, really hard so he doesn't die. roll eyes (sarcastic)

is it just me or is it sarcasm lol

well to be honest i dont hate wil nor i love him. I like orlando lol, though i tease him alot, but just Will gets in the way at times.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:39 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

you tease him a lot? what?

thanx for the luck wishing.
The only problem I have with will is his taste in women. Y he goes for planky boy look a likes I will never know. aka THE planky boy lookalike lol.

go will.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:42 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

I dont like him..but I dont mind if you do lol..but I will never stop disliking him

but I'll say something positive....he has a nice back

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:44 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Re: Re: Re: I like will.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
is it just me or is it sarcasm lol

well to be honest i dont hate wil nor i love him. I like orlando lol, though i tease him alot, but just Will gets in the way at times.

you know what, as a matter of fact I love Orlando I think he is funny as hell. Like you are saying is his character that I like to bash and tease. You know what's funny I have a twin sis she is Will/Lizz and Orlando fan. I call her all the time to tease her about it, I told her that his character is going to be doomed, so her hopes for Will/Liz are practically over hahaha. Bu yea I like Orlando I think he is hot and sexy I just don't like his character.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:48 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

lol im having a bad typing day. jst looked back at all the mistakes i made *turber lol

I love chemistry between jack and will (not sexual) like in the first potc and the took over te ship in the beginning i forgtwhether i was the dauntless or the intercepter. but when will fails to be piraty and the look jck gives him after he says "aye avas" craks me up everytime. I think that jack really likes will. perhaps hr thinks he can mould him into a faithful first mate.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:50 PM
aniron

orlando is hot and sexy. but you have to admit, hes growing into a damn good actor too. I don't see much wrong with his character as wil either. I don't really get the problem. HATE ELIZABETH THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND KEIRA UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:52 PM
LovelyOne

I like Orlando Bloom..I lIked him in LotR

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:57 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

*sigh* lotr. *sigh* I love lotr. lol

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:01 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

orlando is oh so sweet. i dont like alot of ppl offending him its ok to tease cus i tease him, but i dont offend him. Ppl like to talk alot of crap about him and its ok they like johnny more but dont offend orli. what would johnny think?! in case of ppl didnt know johnny and orli are actually really really good friends.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:05 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

I'm only joking when I bash orlie but when I bash Will..Its hatred at the moment sorry lol

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:07 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

i lovers will too...i don't want him to die...

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:08 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Yea they are really good friends, I remember reading an interview in a magazine of Orlando, where the interviewer asks him, what is it like to work with Johnny? and then Orlando says, oh its great we kiss and hug all the time. And then he says. And whenever Johnny sees me he says hey Orli I missed you so much, give me a kiss. I read it in the new edition of the InTouch magazine. That crack me up. That is why I love Johnny soo much. He is soo funny.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:13 PM
aniron

I would never offend orli. only keira lol
will is cool I mean I love his character. He really is selfless and cool and just damn brill. although it's obvious jonny and orli are m8s I have to ask chiki mina, what makes you sound like you KNOW him personally. or am I getting completly the wrong tone lol

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:13 PM
savvysparrow

I really think it's sad that Will gets such a bum wrap. It's not his fault that he's so underdeveloped. I like Will too, and I really do feel sorry for him in DMC because he has a disadvantage to Jack in terms of his depth of character.

In most stories, there's supposed to be a foil to the actual hero of the story. A person who's meant to be the opposite of the hero to create contrast. That is Will's role. So, where as Jack has a complex nature, history and sense of morals, Will is forced to be straight forward and honest. There's no conflict if Will and Jack are exactly the same, savvy?

So it's not so much that people hate the character, but that they hate how little he's developed in the course of the three movies. But that's intentional! The writers know what they're doing. If you look at it from a Casablanca standpoint, he's the Victor Lazlo of the Pirates series, where as Jack is more like Rick. Will is so perfect that you have to develop a sort of hatred for him because we're all secretly rooting for the real hero of the series. It doesn't make Will's action any less noble, or his character less heroic.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:29 PM
savvysparrow is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrow a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I would like and have more respect for his character if he becomes the next Davy Jones.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:50 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i dont hate keira either lol. I dont like will being in the way in jack/liz..but i dont want him to die thoug sad i kind of wish he lived, accept liz love towards jack, find a suited gurl for him. But there is the destiny thing..uhg oh well.But they had to kill him bc orli said he wont be in potc 4 plus if will lived there could be chance that liz/jack wont be together.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:50 PM
Surreal_44

I like Will!

I think his character is a lot more interesting than people give him credit for. Yeah, I know Jack Sparrow is fascinating, but Will develops quietly. He went through a pretty significant change in the first film, and he grew even more in the second film.

I love the relationship between Will and Jack...I just wonder if they can resolve the whole triangle thing and still remain friends. They have such a kinship between them, and it's fun to watch them work together.

And I really like the idea of Will and Elizabeth together. I know, I know. This site is almost strictly J/E shippers, and I've heard all the rumors, spoilers, and leaks that exist at the moment. I just think Will and Elizabeth compliment and balance each other. I love how they work together seamlessly....words aren't even necessary between them, which adds to it.

I can't wait to see what Will does in the next film. I've heard some interesting rumors and it'll be fun to see what actually happens.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:57 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote