KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » rumor from walt disney world

rumor from walt disney world
Started by: shannstar79

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

rumor from walt disney world

hey guys
My mom has been at Walt Disney World foe a few days now, she heard a rumor while at the POTC ride from one of the cast memebers that they are considering doing more modifications to the ride to add scenes with elizabeth: good news for ussmile
Jack and Liz on the ride smile

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 04:32 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

AHAHAHAHAH

OMG LMAO!! I was thinking that AGES ago

..are they gonna add a lizze to the ride?? I bet they do after AWE

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 04:36 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

OMG I'm so excited lmao..

I knew our ship would win out in the end!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 04:37 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Iknow !!! she just called to tell me: shes excited too Ive got my whole family on the J/E Shipsmile
Remember though its not confirmed just a rumor my mom heard from a cast member but still a great rumor it is smile

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 04:38 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

yeah its a great rumor!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 04:39 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

yay!! im telling you its so important to keep the faith!!!! kttc can keep their code but at least we keep our faith!

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 04:40 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

now theres the truth of it!!!!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 04:41 PM
LovelyOne

LOL^^^

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 04:43 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I live in Orlando fl, and I heard a rumour about them making adjustments to the ride. But I didn't pay to much attention. Oh man thats going to be wonderful.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 04:44 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

thought you would like that hehehe laughing

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 04:45 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

well lets all hope!!! that that cast member knew that they were talking about big grin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 04:45 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

we rule..nuff said wink

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 04:47 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
we rule..nuff said wink

YOU KNOW IT SISTER!!! big grin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 04:50 PM
coolmovies

Next they will be making POTC candy laughing

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 05:23 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

I am sure they already do hehehehe They make everything else POTC

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 05:26 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

It was inevitable....Jack Liz love is just to much to Resist!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 06:50 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

They are also planning on making TOM SAWYER islands into Pirate islands...lol!! YAy!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 06:51 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateDiva
They are also planning on making TOM SAWYER islands into Pirate islands...lol!! YAy!

what the heck is that?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 06:52 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

That Island in the middle of Disneyland that no one really visits....well at least in the CALi Disney....i totally dont remember if Florida Disney has it!! But the article i read said the disneys in Cali, Florida, and Tokyo!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 06:55 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

actually at WDW Tom Sawyers Island is very popular, you know they could get rid of the Swiss Family Robinson Tree house and build the pearl there r something that would be cool

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 07:03 PM