KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » OMFG i was banned from kttc and i didnt do a thing.

OMFG i was banned from kttc and i didnt do a thing.
Started by: PIRATES=SEX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

OMFG i was banned from kttc and i didnt do a thing.

The last thing i posted on kttc was " will and Liz vid" or something like that and now I'm banned omg i was supporting their precious stupid ****ing will, didn't do a damned thing to those douche bags , i bet they have inside people on our forum and are banning anyone who joins there from out forum , this is making me so pissed off. mad pirate

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:06 PM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

Re: OMFG i was banned from kttc and i didnt do a thing.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PIRATES=SEX
The last thing i posted on kttc was " will and Liz vid" or something like that and now I'm banned omg i was supporting their precious stupid ****ing will, didn't do a damned thing to those douche bags , i bet they have inside people on our forum and are banning anyone who joins there from out forum , this is making me so pissed off. mad pirate

This was my last post

[Edit.]

Last edited by Storm on Oct 21st, 2006 at 04:54 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:09 PM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Try typing this in an already created thread instead of making new half-assed ones please.....

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:10 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

Try not to be so harsh gosh!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:13 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

wow thats crazy that was a nice post
SOrry u got banned, what did the say when they banned you ?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:14 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

Nothing i just tryed to login and got this message

You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:15 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Originally posted by Kelly_LS
Try typing this in an already created thread instead of making new half-assed ones please.....

God, Girl let me ask you a question, Do you have issues with the world?
What are you the Mod Police?

BTW PIRATES=Sex I got totally banned from the site for what i posted yesterday, i guess we are not love there boohoo roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:16 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

yeah geuss not lol.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:17 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Angry

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ?
be nice to my friends![smilie]box[/smilie

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:19 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

LOL do you just exist to lurk and tell people off?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:23 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

AWWWWW shannstar im your friend!!!!!!!!!! YAY

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:24 PM
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

exactly i was just trying to tell my friends here what happend to me because we have all had our problems with kttc. What do you care if i post something here , its not like you have to look at it!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:24 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Of course!!! and I cant be letting some girl be getting all over ya like that!! gotta stand up for my Pirate girls big grin

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:26 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

By the Way has anyone tried to instead of Using your old names(Which the spys know)youse diferent names.That way you can meybe survive there longer instead of comming back to kmc and shounting kttc banned for posting a tread.That might work

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:31 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

Awe thanks you my pirate gurl too!!!!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:31 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Originally posted by Jack of Blades
By the Way has anyone tried to instead of Using your old names(Which the spys know)youse diferent names.That way you can meybe survive there longer instead of comming back to kmc and shounting kttc banned for posting a tread.That might work

heheheh
Thats what I did laughing

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:33 PM
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

MEEE TOO

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:36 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

KMC PIRATE GIRLS UNITED heheheh laughing

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:39 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

hey Coud anyone give me the link to kttc?Im not a betrayer

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:43 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

[Edit.]

Last edited by Storm on Oct 21st, 2006 at 04:54 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:51 PM