KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Will NOT dying?

Will NOT dying?
Started by: JD_4_Life

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JD_4_Life
Johhny is the Real Deal

Will NOT dying?

Okay, I know that we have all our important facts and everything,but on this website I found some info: http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_10139.html

Okay it says:

The rumor ran wild that Orlando Bloom was going to die in Pirates 3. It supposedly came from one of the heads at Disney. We just got an email FROM Disneys PR people letting us know that it is absolutely nothing but a bunch of crap! Here is a partial Quote from the email I received.

....there have been some rumors going around online regarding potential absence of Orlando Bloom in the future Pirates of the Caribbean films. ....we want you to know that while we cannot comment on specific plot points, such rumors are completely unfounded.

So just as we, and many other fine sites suspected this is nothing but a bunch of CRAP. I would suspect the talks of a new Pirates Spinoff are also crap. But we will see.

Okay all of that was from a website, NOT me so please don't be mad at me...lol
Anyway, I don't think it's true, but I thought that if I asked opinions I would have a better view of it.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 12:55 AM
JD_4_Life is currently offline Click here to Send JD_4_Life a Private Message Find more posts by JD_4_Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I think the writers and PR's or whatever will say anything to throw people off!! so like i keep saying dont pay much attention to anything until the movie is out...or at least the trailor!!! smile

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 01:55 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Will not dying I just read it. What a bunch of crab. I really really hope he does die. Whats the point of DMC?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 03:58 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

LOL!!!!

sure what ever.

Maybe they have changed it now because people found out...unfounded is still not a denial it still means unproven lol

still though get rid of that crappy character..if thsese people can be so certain that he doesn't die then why didnt Terry just come flat out and say it instead of leaving an open ended response

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:24 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

talks of a new Pirates Spinoff are also crap. But we will see.

^^ see now thats BS they have made plans for a 4th..this is just someone who has taken what Terry has said and has commented on it I bet

this is someone just posting their own news online..its a place where you can do that am I right?

"....there have been some rumors going around online regarding potential absence of Orlando Bloom in the future Pirates of the Caribbean films. ....we want you to know that while we cannot comment on specific plot points, such rumors are completely unfounded.

this, the official "email" is just claiming its SPECULATION!! they have not DENIED the rumor yet again. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:27 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

the thing thatmakes me laugh is the fact that they deny it....and yet, WHERE ELSE can the character of will go??

he doesnt have the depth to 'go it alone' like liz or jack...he needs liz in the films to support his character...the whole 'will finds his father' thing never appealed to me either!

i mean he finds out that his father is STILL alive...he sees him for the first time...he realises WHILST he's being wipped that his dad is the one doing it....and we STILL get no real emotion afterwards!!!

i found it really unbelievable.

Theres nowhere left for his character to go...he would be a complete spare part if they DIDNT kill him off and made a 4th film...

I mean, we've been through the 'relationship trouble for liz/will' before in 2-3 ....so why would they want to put it into a 4th?

oh these PR's and writers think we're stupid lol smile

Obviously they've never visited THIS forum lol

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:36 AM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

you know what I should do?

I should leak online some of theat script I read..then disney wuould HAVE to own up...that would be hilarious

but I wont because I would never get that person into trouble...thats just mean

T.Maria if you look at it thats just someones opinio on an email disney sent them..yet again Disney neither denies it or confirms it they just say the rumours are unproven

I should totally leak that script just to PROVE it..but I wont lol.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:41 AM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

^^^^^ Ahhh now i understand!
thanks smile

So its all boulderdash, eh??

Why is so much crap coming out about these movies atm??

ive never seen anything like it!!!!
the thing that frustrates me the most is the fact that when orlando/keira/writers talk about will/liz they say whatever they want within reason...but when it comes to jack/liz they keep schtum!

then again that can only mean good things i suppose...but its frustrating none the less, and it means that whenever someone DOES say something about jack/liz that we have to knit-pick at EVERY LITTLE DETAIL to just get some decent idea as to what the furture could hold for the pair....

grrrrr! cryptic writers!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:51 AM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Well Will Lovers can be happy while Will Haters all i can say is
YOU GOT PUNKED!!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:45 AM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LovelyOne
you know what I should do?

I should leak online some of theat script I read..then disney wuould HAVE to own up...that would be hilarious

but I wont because I would never get that person into trouble...thats just mean

T.Maria if you look at it thats just someones opinio on an email disney sent them..yet again Disney neither denies it or confirms it they just say the rumours are unproven

I should totally leak that script just to PROVE it..but I wont lol.

hey i've got a great idea... why dont you leak the script to me?!?!?! I'm dying to read it... big grin

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:53 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Lol I didn't noticed that the used the word unfounded in regards to the rumours.
Unfounded= groundless, unsupported, unsubstantiated, speculative, tenuous,unproven, proven (antonym).
They didn't say those rumours are completely False. So in other words they didn't denied it. laughing out loud looks like were still on the winning ship.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 02:44 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Originally posted by katelovespirate
hey i've got a great idea... why dont you leak the script to me?!?!?! I'm dying to read it... big grin

that was funny kate smile
if u get it leak it to me laughing

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 02:50 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I'm sure everybody is dying to read it. Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 03:18 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Oh....a..h...need...to ..read...scrip..t..now....o....ah

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 04:58 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i dont believe in such rumors. What was the destiny in will all about, just fancy shit?? hell no.. Will isnt exactly gonna die nor turn into a tentacle head. He will become immortal bc hes destiny is to stab davys heart! Why add the line "a touch of destiny"!? Its wasting paper, time, and ink!! so thats all bull shit.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 05:12 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I'm w/ you Mina, Will is turning in to an immortal fish, that is his destiny.It looks like they are desperately trying to covered it, but it doesn't look like they are having much luck.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 06:43 PM
LovelyOne

Originally posted by Jack of Blades
Well Will Lovers can be happy while Will Haters all i can say is
YOU GOT PUNKED!!!

No we didnt.

they are not denying the rumor they are just saying the rumors are speculation..they basically said they cant tell us if he is gonna die or not. and that the rumors that came about are un proven because they have NOT confirmed them yet.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 12th, 2006 at 07:03 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 06:55 PM
LovelyOne

The rumor ran wild that Orlando Bloom was going to die in Pirates 3. It supposedly came from one of the heads at Disney. We just got an email FROM Disney's PR people letting us know that it is absolutely nothing but a bunch of crap! Here is a partial Quote from the email I received.

....there have been some rumors going around on-line regarding potential absence of Orlando Bloom in the future Pirates of the Caribbean films. ....we want you to know that while we cannot comment on specific plot points, such rumors are completely unfounded.

So just as we, and many other fine sites suspected this is nothing but a bunch of CRAP. I would suspect the talks of a new Pirates Spinoff are also crap. But we will see.

the BOLD part is the email Disney PR people sent out

the rest is the opinion of the guy who posted the "news"

does that sound like confirmation from Disney?? HELL NO

the person who posted the quote must have a low vocabulary

unfounded means the rumors are unproven yet disney do not say "WILL DOES NOT DIE" they actually say they wont tell us if he does or not...they are only saying the rumors on line have no "proof" behind them because there have been no leaks from the script etc.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 12th, 2006 at 07:10 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:05 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

its a rumor that will be confirmed only in the movie. i think they are the ones PUNKED bc they didnt think we will figure out that Will wil be immortal by the end of the movie.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:09 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

he dies and doesnt come back EVER in the script I have read.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:10 PM