KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » THE REAL POTC:DMC BLOOPERS?!?!?!?! (spoiler)

THE REAL POTC:DMC BLOOPERS?!?!?!?! (spoiler)
Started by: JD_4_Life

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JD_4_Life
Johhny is the Real Deal

THE REAL POTC:DMC BLOOPERS?!?!?!?! (spoiler)

On a webiste I found some bloopers for the dvd. I looked over tem and it wasn't anything spcial, so I'm not sure. Nobody is really saying anything in these bloopers so I don't know....lol. Anway here they are.

Bloopers

When Jack Sparrow falls into the grave, the print of a modern shoe can be seen clearly in the dirt at the top of the grave.
When Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth and Norrington are arguing on the pier in Tortuga, the hull of a ship can be clearly seen behind them bearing a Plimsoll line, which wasn't used until the late 19th century.
When the Flying Dutchman first gives a broadside to the Black Pearl, it does a fair amount of damage to the Captain's cabin stern windows. Yet when the Pearl is fired upon by the Dutchman using the "triple guns", the damage isn't there anymore.
When watching Will, Jack, and Norrington sword fight on the beach, Elizabeth's nose and cheeks are slightly sunburned. When back on the ship, they're only tanned, and no longer burned.
After Elizabeth handcuffed Jack she climbs into the lifeboat, you see a blue lining from the pool under water.
Although several people mentioned that Jack Sparrow had gone to 'Singapore', that island country was not found and given the name 'Singapore' until the early 19th century by Sir Stamford Raffles of the East India Company in 1819.
When Elizabeth tries to head for the gun in order to shoot the gun powder (and rum) barrels she tries to climb some stairs (right before Jack takes up the gun). Suddenly, the ship is hit so hard that Elizabeth falls down. The gun, however, does not move at all.
When Will and Gibbs are in the ball made by the cannibals, there are three other characters with them (Cotton, Marty, and an Asian man). When the cage rolls down the hill and lands in water, the Asian man is still visible. In the next shot, the Asian man is gone and instead there is a black man with frizzie hair. This man remains a character for the remainder of the film, yet the Asian man never reappears.
When the mill wheel breaks loose and rolls through the forest with the two swordsmen fighting on it, it rolls past the pirates fighting over the chest. Later on the beach, the same pirates are attempting to board the departing ship and the mill wheel appears from the forest. The wheel was moving quicker, it passed them and could not be steered. How did it get to the beach last?
When Sparrow, Turner, and Norrington are sword fighting and Turner and Norrington step out onto the water wheel, Sparrow walks up behind Norrington and grabs the key. In the scene before this Turner takes the key from Norrington and should still have the key.
When Elizabeth is talking to Norrington, her left part of her hair is in the back of her shoulder. In the next shot, it's over her shoulder.
In the beginning of the movie when Jack shoots from within the casket he extends the gun up through the hole made by the blast and moves the barrel back and forth as if ready to shoot again if need be. His pistol is a muzzle-loader incapable of more than one shot without reloading.
Every time it is raining, the characters' faces are dry in close up shots. When the camera pulls back, the body is drenched as it should be in a heavy rain storm.
When Davey Jones first comes on the Black Pearl, Jack Sparrow has a sparkly coin/disc thing in his hair on the right (your left). As Davey Jones and Jack are talking and the scene switches back and forth the coin/disc Disappears then reappears again in his hair.
As Elizabeth is about to cuff Jack a crew member is clearly visible at the back of the boat. This is not an actor because all the characters had already abandoned ship.
On the ships the term "port" is used to describe the left side. The term port was not in use on ships during that time, instead it was "larboard".
In the scene where Jack escapes the island from the Cannibals and is hit by a wave, you can still see the eyes vaguely on his face, however, the eyes that were painted over his eyelids that made it look like his eyes were open when they were shut are completely gone with no trace.
The large world map being painted in Beckett's office has a compass topped with a fleur-de-lis. Since the fleur-de-lis was the official symbol of the French monarchy, it is very unlikely it would appear on a map commissioned by a leader of the (English) East India Company.
When Elizabeth gets ready to shoot the explosives/rum to ignite it, the pan of the musket is open. After the musket was thrown all over the ship, there would have been no primer powder left in the pan. Consequently, the musket would never have fired without stopping and replacing the primer.

Oh, and just in case you don't belive me: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pirates-Car...3910843?ie=UTF8

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 01:22 AM
JD_4_Life is currently offline Click here to Send JD_4_Life a Private Message Find more posts by JD_4_Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

these aren't bloopers, these are just things that went wrong during filming-its not like they're going to show these on the dvd

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 01:34 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

but you guys, in that website it says wait til the end of the credits to find out the fate of one of the characters...ooh i'm excited for that!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 01:36 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

It's the dog. I saw it at the end in theaters.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 01:40 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Ya i Think that is the Dog!! LOL!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 01:49 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

It IS the dog! I saw it after the credits in theaters.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 01:55 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

lol, right, sorry i saw that, i was thinking about AWE 'cause of 'fate'

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 02:05 AM
Nanami_XIV

It might have some importance,like the end of CotBP with the monkey.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 02:13 AM
mmoviejunkie

yeah, but i dont see how unless they meet up with the cannibals again-which i doubt they will

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 02:32 AM
taurusbaby0509
Mrs Captain Jack Sparrow

The end scene after te credits with the dog probably will have something to do with AWE. I think it was LovelyOne who drew a parallel between the dog and Jack. Good theory if you can find it...

Mmmmm... Savvy?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 02:51 AM
taurusbaby0509 is currently offline Click here to Send taurusbaby0509 a Private Message Find more posts by taurusbaby0509 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

hey? did anybody else see this? it says that, "this title will be released nov. 20th" well does that mean you can buy the dvd then? i thought it didn't come out till dec. 5th?

[madebyScottie][/madebyScottie]

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:16 PM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taurusbaby0509
Mrs Captain Jack Sparrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by johnnyforever
hey? did anybody else see this? it says that, "this title will be released nov. 20th" well does that mean you can buy the dvd then? i thought it didn't come out till dec. 5th?

that's the UK Amazon.com... I checked the US Amazon and it sayd Dec 5! Why does the UK get DMC before the US? I want my DVD sooner... damnit!

Mmmmm... Savvy?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:21 PM
taurusbaby0509 is currently offline Click here to Send taurusbaby0509 a Private Message Find more posts by taurusbaby0509 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

Originally posted by taurusbaby0509
The end scene after te credits with the dog probably will have something to do with AWE. I think it was LovelyOne who drew a parallel between the dog and Jack. Good theory if you can find it...

yeah i agree, i just dont think that he'll be in the 3rd one

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:01 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

that's the UK Amazon.com... I checked the US Amazon and it sayd Dec 5! Why does the UK get DMC before the US? I want my DVD sooner... damnit!

lmao! They are so lucky. I want my movie too!! dec 5th still feels far away for me. grrr

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:03 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

yes !!!!

[madebyScottie][/madebyScottie]

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:39 PM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i have a feeling im gonna get that dvd on my b-day lol its 5 days after the dvd comes out.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:41 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote