KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » VoTe 4 JoHnnY NoW!!!!!!

VoTe 4 JoHnnY NoW!!!!!!
Started by: PirateDiva

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Love VoTe 4 JoHnnY NoW!!!!!!

OK GaLs this poll outraged me Keeanu can't win!!....so Johnny Depp Lovers you Know what to do!! VoTe VoTe VoTe for JohnnY!!! Vote 10 times in a row....vote 100 times a day i dont care....BUT VOTE FOR JOHNNY!!! CoMe Ladies & Gents help him win Male Movie star Of the YeaR!!! http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/mov...s/malestar.html

VOTE NOW PLEASE!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 05:50 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

ive already voted a few times.

i wonder why keanu has the seconds highest votes? i didnt know people liked him that much..

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 05:51 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

What second highest votes....he has the highest votes thats why im pissed JOHNNY NEEDS TO WIN!!! So get to votin!! VOTE VOTE VOTE 4 Our LOVE JOHNNY!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 05:54 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Oh! Last time i went he had the second highest

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 06:08 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

I Voted like 40 times laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 02:43 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

i know i keep voting myself and that stupid percentage doesnt move.....come guys i will not drop this until Johnny is ahead and u guys shouldnt either....Suppor support suport!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:11 PM
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

OMG LOL, I WAS GOING TO START THIS 'CAUSE I WAS SO PISSED OFF WHEN I SAW THAT!! EWW HOW CAN THAT ****ING UGLY GUY BE #1?!?!?!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:20 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

awww! i would vote a million times but it ways that i already voted! but i did vote like 30 times, i don't know if it counted it!

[madebyScottie][/madebyScottie]

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:52 PM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

pardn me but, F*** KEANU!!! he has problems! so do the voters! everyone needs 2 vote johnny! go! now!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:18 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

you're only allowed to vote once, so dont waste your time doing it over and over
but if you have another computer in your house make sure to vote on that one too! thats what i'm doing!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:40 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

why have they sort of put the 2 black guys at the bottom? confused

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:49 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

dont know, dont care, Johnny should b the only choice n e ways

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:50 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LovelyOne
why have they sort of put the 2 black guys at the bottom? confused

if it makes you feel better halley berry is the 1st one for the females

speaking of the female actresses, should i vote for keira or kate winslet?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:55 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

KATE KATE KATE! not Keira plz!!!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:56 AM
mmoviejunkie

kay, i was going to vote for her, but i wasn't sure if i should just vote for keira for pirates...

i love kate, she was on the cover for entertainment weekly last week

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 02:00 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

*shudders* Knightley

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 02:32 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
you're only allowed to vote once, so dont waste your time doing it over and over
but if you have another computer in your house make sure to vote on that one too! thats what i'm doing!

Really cause i voted like 20 times and it counted it!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 03:37 AM
mmoviejunkie

really??!
it told me i already voted-
are you sure? 'cause it says that you already voted really small at the top, but it still brings you to the result page

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 03:47 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

how long did u wait between voting?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 03:50 AM
mmoviejunkie

a few days

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 03:53 AM