KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC Actors favortie Scenes

POTC Actors favortie Scenes
Started by: shannstar79

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

POTC Actors favortie Scenes

hey girls this is an excerpt from an interview I was reading about DMC
you can see the whole interview here

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_9211.html

Q. What was the most fun scene?

Depp: Which scene was the most fun in Pirates 2? Boy, oh boy. Well.

Q. Getting slimed?

Depp: God, that was horrible. That was just horrible. But the good news is I was expecting the worst and it was horrible, but it wasn't as bad as I suppose it could have been. I didn't inhale any of the slime which is good. I guess the most fun was just one scene that comes to mind when Jack realizes that there's a moment when Elizabeth is talking about how she wants to get married, and he has that sort of moment of weakness of 'Ah well…' That was a lot of fun to play. That was a lot of fun to shoot.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 04:07 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Re: POTC Actors favortie Scenes

Yeah!!! Johnny is a J/L shipper he is on our side..Johnny we Love you. He even says it, what an irony. I bet he liked all of the J/L scenes. Hint,hint Johnny is a shipper.

Last edited by Mistypirate on Oct 12th, 2006 at 04:13 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 04:10 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

lol Where did the term shipper come from? i've never heard it until I started reading about pirates...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 06:13 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
lol Where did the term shipper come from? i've never heard it until I started reading about pirates...

It's the short word for relationship=shippers

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 06:23 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

ohhhhhh

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 06:28 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

LOL

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 06:33 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

big grin

i thought it had something to do with being on the same ship with liz and jack or something...

It all makes sense now! happy

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 06:42 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Originally posted by evilm0nki3
big grin

i thought it had something to do with being on the same ship with liz and jack or something...

It all makes sense now! happy

That works too !! big grin

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 06:43 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I didn't know that's what shipper meant, either.

Good for Johnny. He sees reason.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:06 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Maybe thats a sign...Johnny likes the Liz/Jack idea because thats how its meant to be!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:33 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Johnny is a total J/L shipper he talks about how he loves that weakness with Elizabeth even during the first movie on the beach..it was his favorite moment of Jack Sparrow in that movie big grin

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:02 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

keira is also a j/l shipper. Our faith is still there!

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:07 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

see...when BOTH of the money makers (johnny/keira) confess to loving the scenes between their characters, you KNOW theres something that we're deffinately NOT imagining!!! big grin

I dont know if anyone knows if they're 'friends' offscreen ect???
apparently he said her family are sweet and stuff...and she said hes a really nice and funny guy...

its completes the illusion when your fave shipper couple onscreen are friendly to eachother offscreen big grin

thats why 'dirty dancing' spoiled me sad
because the chemistry was beautiful onscreen between johnny castle/baby...
but offscreen patrick swayze/jennifer grey HATED eachother....ruined the film for me when i found that out lol

see...everyone is a jack/liz shipper..i betcha even ORLANDO is! big grin maybe thats why he's graciously bowed out of POTC 4... so jack/liz could get their happy ending hehe!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:09 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

hang on I'll find the qote..its in an interview he did for the lost disc edition of the DVD. Johnny loves it when that weakness comes out around Elizbeth in the movies..even way back with PotC 1:

"My favorite part, actually the most revealing and telling part of Jack Sparrow. Is when he's on the Island with Elizabeth......and she's burned all the rum.(pause) Jack sparrow who is the master of words...is reduced to..."NO..NOT GOOD...STOP...NOT GOOD"..that is probably the most satisfying moment for me. I feel its the most revealing for the character"

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:12 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

So Jack Sparrow met his match big grin Elizabeth is like Jacks weakness and strength at the same time IMO

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:16 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swann&Sparrow
Broken

Cute, Keira is totally into the Bad Boy relationship thing. She loves Jonny's kisses much more than Orlandos, she even said so. If you look at it, it's the same thing with Will and Jack. Jack has more experience with women and knows how to really kiss Elizabeth, just like how Johnny can kiss really good, but Will sucks...just like Orlando can't compare to Johnny.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:04 PM
Swann&Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Swann&Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Swann&Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Originally posted by Swann&Sparrow
Cute, Keira is totally into the Bad Boy relationship thing. She loves Jonny's kisses much more than Orlandos, she even said so. If you look at it, it's the same thing with Will and Jack. Jack has more experience with women and knows how to really kiss Elizabeth, just like how Johnny can kiss really good, but Will sucks...just like Orlando can't compare to Johnny.

lmao!!!!big grin

i think keira preferres the jack/liz thing because its a completely new and exciting change of heart for her character, and as an actress she probably loves the challenges of that relationship.
Its weird how johnny and keira have this instant chemistry, it was there in potc 1 aswell...i dunno, maybe they built it from thinking that maybe their characters would be strangely attracted to eachother somehow and ran with it..and in 1 that is what we saw on screen?

and then ofcourse the writers realised it and thought it was superb and ran with it big grin

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:19 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Remember on the special features of the commentrasy with keira and jack davenport. She said at the part where Jack takes elzibeth by the chains, and liz said "ur despicable" Keira said that she wanted to kiss him so bad right there lool.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:24 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Remember on the special features of the commentrasy with keira and jack davenport. She said at the part where Jack takes elzibeth by the chains, and liz said "ur despicable" Keira said that she wanted to kiss him so bad right there lool.

lmao

i think her words were something like;

"Closer johnny...closer...closer...oh! no..never mind"
lol!smile

Poor johnny though, he said that the island scene when they were on the sand drunk that he felt like;

"Father time with his arm around a teenager"

she was only 17 then! she looked ALOT older than me when i was 17!!!

she was 15/16 when she did Dr Zhivago....and that had ALOT of sex in it with her...and she looked in her 20's then....its crazy!

i suppose johnny felt a little more comfortable kissing her knowing she was no longer a minor in 2?? she was 21 then right? ... should have put his mind at rest a little...

i loved her quote about the fact that her "14 yearold self" was jumping for joy when she found out she had to kiss him lmao. Bless...smile

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:58 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

lol shes truely lucky lol. I would be jumping up and down. Probably like Daffy Duck WOOHOO WOO HOOO WHOOO OWOOWOWOWOWOO lol

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 12:00 AM