KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » potc 3 script

potc 3 script
Started by: Djinn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Djinn

potc 3 script

hey, does anyone have the at worldīs end script? i saw there were links to my space and i tried to make an account there to watch it but it didnīt work... has anyone read it already?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 06:25 PM
Djinn is currently offline Click here to Send Djinn a Private Message Find more posts by Djinn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Djinn

well, i found it. i donīt know if itīs really the real one, but there are some great sparrabeth things in it, only (what i read) a few sentences but very nice. i canīt wait for the moviesmile

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 08:02 PM
Djinn is currently offline Click here to Send Djinn a Private Message Find more posts by Djinn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirategirl85

well if anyone want the script just pm me you e-mail that's all.....

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 08:03 PM
Pirategirl85 is currently offline Click here to Send Pirategirl85 a Private Message Find more posts by Pirategirl85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akanai

I would also appreciate PM with that stuff smile

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 08:58 PM
akanai is currently offline Click here to Send akanai a Private Message Find more posts by akanai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charrmgirl2007

me too!!!

lol

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 10:50 PM
charrmgirl2007 is currently offline Click here to Send charrmgirl2007 a Private Message Find more posts by charrmgirl2007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

i have it hold on... will try to mail it to you might be too long though...

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 02:29 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

there ya go smile if anyone else wants it just tell me

akanai, i cant PM it to ya cause if i did it would be to long so I would have to send you like 14 PM's so I emailed it to you but If you really want it on PM I will do it just be ready to get 'em organized it's annoying smile

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 02:33 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
surfchikpir8fan

Hehe, as soon as I found it on the net I saved into a document right away in case they did wipe ... which is what happened!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 09:28 AM
surfchikpir8fan is currently offline Click here to Send surfchikpir8fan a Private Message Find more posts by surfchikpir8fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates life fo

The script floating around the net is a year old. It's the revision from February 2006 so take it with a grain of salt. By the time that shooting recommenced in August, the script had been changed several times.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 10:21 AM
Pirates life fo is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates life fo a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates life fo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

yeah but still everyone wants to read 'em for some reason just makes us happy that if we dont like something there is always the slight chance it will change big grin

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 04:25 PM
Djinn

i hope there will be a change. i didnīt like it at all...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 05:02 PM
a-k-a-amber

there are a few lines i LOVED but honestly its pirates of the caribbean and it will work whichever way tnt decide to go

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 05:04 PM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

well anyone who wants to read both versions can go to
http://www.freewebs.com/potcrf/scripts2.htm

this is the second version and the first version is right there and also a lot of pics!!!

Freedom...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 06:03 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Thanks! I love all those pics....the only thing is that they make me want to see the movie badly!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 09:32 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote