KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Which POTC movie is the best?

Whic POTC movie is the best?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl 17 38.64%
Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest 15 34.09%
Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End 12 27.27%
Total: 44 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which POTC movie is the best?
Started by: potcphreak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
potcphreak

Which POTC movie is the best?

Which one of the movies is your favorite/best? I personally like AWE the best, followed by Curse of the black pearl, and dead man's chest just plain sucked. Please don't vote unless you've seen all three.

Last edited by potcphreak on May 26th, 2007 at 08:10 PM

Old Post May 26th, 2007 08:07 PM
potcphreak is currently offline Click here to Send potcphreak a Private Message Find more posts by potcphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I think CotBP is the best by far. It is perfect. I love every single second of that movie.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 09:10 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

i just chose AWE coz i was in heaven every second with the shirtless jackswink

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post May 26th, 2007 11:32 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
captblack

pirates 3 JACK THE MONKEY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 26th, 2007 11:44 PM
captblack is currently offline Click here to Send captblack a Private Message Find more posts by captblack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I choose Dead Man's Chest. At World's end was cool too, but i like DMC better. CotBP didn't seem like it was really connected, but it was great too.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 27th, 2007 04:59 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

IMHO i think that AWE was better than the 1st two combined!!! SHIRTLESS JACKS!!!!!!!! DOZENS OF THEM!!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post May 27th, 2007 04:34 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloomaholic
Will's Mistress

I thought AWE was AWEsome and all...but I found for some reason there just weren't enough sword fights...I don't know why...maybe because DMC had soo many of them...and Im talking about dramatic sword fights ...like with jack and davy on the ship...

still great though!
and another thing I think is funny...the first one was pretty easy and straight forward to udnerstand...and they just keep getting more confusing...If I leaned over to tell my friend soemthing..I was afraid I would miss something so suttle that would confuse me more. lol

That's actually one of the MANY MANY reasons I loved this movie
Lots of people gasped at the half naked, tatooes Jack too! LOL wink

angelWill Turner & Jack Sparrowpirate
love My boys! love

Old Post May 27th, 2007 06:34 PM
Bloomaholic is currently offline Click here to Send Bloomaholic a Private Message Find more posts by Bloomaholic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bloomaholic
I thought AWE was AWEsome and all...but I found for some reason there just weren't enough sword fights...I don't know why...maybe because DMC had soo many of them...and Im talking about dramatic sword fights ...like with jack and davy on the ship...

still great though!
and another thing I think is funny...the first one was pretty easy and straight forward to udnerstand...and they just keep getting more confusing...If I leaned over to tell my friend soemthing..I was afraid I would miss something so suttle that would confuse me more. lol

That's actually one of the MANY MANY reasons I loved this movie
Lots of people gasped at the half naked, tatooes Jack too! LOL wink

Yeah I just happened to go to the bathroom at the scene where Beckett meets with Jack and everyone from three different ships are making deals with each other... and then Barbossa starts talking about Calypso. I got back and I was like wtf is going on? lol

and OMG how the hell did DMC get the most votes??? The first one was the best by far....

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post May 27th, 2007 10:09 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

First one by a mile..it went downhill from there. Second one was ok, and AWE was a disappointment.

Old Post May 27th, 2007 11:32 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloomaholic
Will's Mistress

Originally posted by Spartan005
Yeah I just happened to go to the bathroom at the scene where Beckett meets with Jack and everyone from three different ships are making deals with each other... and then Barbossa starts talking about Calypso. I got back and I was like wtf is going on? lol

and OMG how the hell did DMC get the most votes??? The first one was the best by far....

I know what you mean...I was confused and had to ask my friends..but they didn't know either adn the few seconds it took my to ask them, more stuf happened! lol! it's a losing battle unless u have the DVD. I just laguh because the first one to me was sooo easy to get when I saw it the first time! lol

angelWill Turner & Jack Sparrowpirate
love My boys! love

Old Post May 28th, 2007 12:17 AM
Bloomaholic is currently offline Click here to Send Bloomaholic a Private Message Find more posts by Bloomaholic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

The first film was my favorite, I just loved the whole movie and all of the characters. The second one was just kind of bleh, it was disappointing, Jones was cool and all but there wasn't a whole lot else I liked except for the ending sword fight and when Jack came to save them. The third one was better than the second but worse than the first, it returned all of my favorite characters and though it was draggy at some parts for the most part it was good, the only thing I didn't really like was that at the end the only pirates that fought were the ones on Barbossa's ship

Old Post May 28th, 2007 02:04 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Not sure yet.Can't make up my mind.All of them are really great!I guess for now the first one.Since it is the first of the movies!and if we did not have that one we would not have the other movies!jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 02:31 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
IMHO i think that AWE was better than the 1st two combined!!! SHIRTLESS JACKS!!!!!!!! DOZENS OF THEM!!!

true lol..

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 02:55 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

I voted COTPB and was surprised at myself. I mean my heart is singing DMC because of Sparrabeth and AWE was a total deliciouse mind game and eye candy because of both the great scenes and SHIRTLESS JACK!!

But the first was so innocent and so original and so GENUINE. It was the first time Johnny ever played Jack and he was a surprise in EVERY scene and the plot was complicated enough (not as complicated as I liked it like in AWE and DMC but still) but yet things were so much simpler back then. Fans weren't devided by ships or preferring one character above the othe so...yeah.

Freedom...

Old Post May 28th, 2007 01:04 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates-Orlie
I'm the greatest PotC-fan

I voted AWE it is just full of action and drama at the end... Love it.

Orlando Bloom is sooooo hot.....

Old Post May 28th, 2007 06:29 PM
Pirates-Orlie is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates-Orlie a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates-Orlie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

I liked DMC the best. James kicked ass, Beckett was introduced and everyone was so cool!!!

Huge Thanks to SailorLeo for the banner
Speed Racer is awesome!!! Go Rays!!!

Old Post May 28th, 2007 06:58 PM
Ericadawn is currently offline Click here to Send Ericadawn a Private Message Find more posts by Ericadawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I said DMC because of all the Hott Sparrabethy Moments....Yes My Heart still lies with them love

But I really LOVE AWE!!! I DO!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post May 29th, 2007 06:54 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

First one by a mile..it went downhill from there. Second one was ok, and AWE was a disappointment.-- spencerspider

Yea I agree with spencerspider it went all good then it went to ok and then it went to a disapointment.

Old Post May 31st, 2007 06:46 PM
LoveJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send LoveJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by LoveJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

First one was great!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 06:08 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

wow its a pretty tight race! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 07:41 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote