KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Dvd!!!

Dvd!!!
Started by: Tramps Lady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tramps Lady
Blaine

Dvd!!!

now, im gunna be mean to those not in Australia (unless it comes out same date for dome)

that the Aussie DVD for AWE comes out in 4 daysbig grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 01:02 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH

ONLY FOUR DAYS!! We must prepare *goes out and buys all pirate and party merchandise she can find*

Funny thing is I was walking out of class and I noticed a magazine that my teacher was previously reading and so I just flicked through it with my friends and as soon as a saw it I started screaming and my friends almost had a heartattack and had to calm me down...so I ripped it out of the magazine and pinned it next to my bed LOL laughing out loud

...I'm WEIRD! Happy Dance Happy Dance cool

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 09:08 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lmao

its 10:17pm AH:P

nearly 3 days:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 11:18 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT CAME OUT YESTERDAY!!!!!

lol did u get it? did you get the limited 3 disc set, DID U WATCH IT, DID U WATCH THE BLOOPERS AND THE DELETED SCENES AND THE EXTRAS ON THE SET WITH KEITH AND THE CAPTAIN???
*takes a breath and fans self* OMG I HAD A HEARTATTACK!!!

My mum went and got it from Myer and the lady who served her was also a fan of POTC (God bless her lol) and my dad was like "do you guys have posters" (I really wanted one) and she was like "yeah we havent put them up arpund the shop yet I'll go get you one", and she gave it to us FOR FREE!!! it's currently conveniently positioned next to my bed lol

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance eek! eek! rolling on floor laughing

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 07:16 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

yer, i got it!!!

and i went to jb hi-fi to get my sisters bday presents, and they let us have a poster...AND...i went with my dads gf, and she had to pull me away from anything that i saw was pirate related lol

ive watched everything on it!!!! sooo excited!!! i got the two disc...and the 3 disc...sad much?

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 08:55 AM
Julie
The Student

I think the US one comes out the 12th of Dec or something like that. I may get it... dunno... don't think I bought the second one yet

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 07:54 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Fourth of Dec I think

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 08:00 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

lol same, I had to be dragged away from this huge poster which was taking up the whole front window of Myer love

We're a weird bunch lmao wink laughing out loud Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 09:18 PM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

The DVD just came out where I live (France) and I'm so happy. But I haven;t had achance to get it yet. I can't wait til next weekend when I can g out and get it

Freedom...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 10:06 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
!!tangerines!!

I got it on the 19th but haven't been on here since. I've been trying to drag out watching the special features, make them last longer... *cough* (not working very well) Is there a 3 disc edition Tramps Lady?

This space is no longer blank.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 12:22 AM
!!tangerines!! is currently offline Click here to Send !!tangerines!! a Private Message Find more posts by !!tangerines!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

*shrugs shoulders* i went along with wat she was saying...okay..only the 3 disc edition:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 05:57 AM
!!tangerines!!

I'm Confuzzled blink

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 04:34 AM
!!tangerines!! is currently offline Click here to Send !!tangerines!! a Private Message Find more posts by !!tangerines!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

join the club:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:09 AM
!!tangerines!!

I shall. Lol big grin

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:15 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

*dances around the mexican hat*

I dance i dance i dance...coz im in the confuzzled club!

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:52 AM