KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Who would have had the cuter son?

Who's son is cuter?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Jack and Elizabeth's son 11 52.38%
Will and Elizabeth's son 1 4.76%
Jack and Will's son 9 42.86%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who would have had the cuter son?
Started by: LovelyOne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LovelyOne

Who would have had the cuter son?

Ok these both look pretty bad, I used www.morphthing.com and I used my own pictures where you have to set your own control points and I'm not very good at it. Also, it was so hard to find a decent pic of Elizabeth where she was looking straight at the camera, her head was always tilted

Jack and Liz's son: laughing
(please log in to view the image)
Will and Liz's son laughing

--------------

and just for the fun of it Will and Jack

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 10:47 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

heck here's a mixture of all 3

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 10:53 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

I hardly see diference betweem Will and Will/Elizabeth's son big grin

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 10:53 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

thats because they're both women :P

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 10:55 PM
Sifzensinril
Meself

stick out tongue

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 10:55 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Hmm, well the whelpabeth spawn has better bone structure (boohoo), but I think that's b/c the pic of will has been enhanced, Jack has *amazing* bone structure wink

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 11:06 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

OMG Jack and Will's son is hot. I pick them!

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 11:10 PM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

You just don't like Lizzie, lol stick out tongue Its all good though wink

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 11:12 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

quote: (post)
Originally posted by savvysparrowluv
You just don't like Lizzie, lol stick out tongue Its all good though wink

No really at first I didn't understand I thought we were just voting on our own personal opinions storyline wise I didn't even see the pics and then I scrolled down and I was like who are these people in the three pics they all sort of looked like Jack. The one at the bottom struck me the most then I read the rest and I was like O I got it these are manips.

I think Jack and Will's son does really look the best.

Jack and Liz's son looks like it has something wrong with it, the skin is messed up and Will and Liz's looks weird too

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 11:14 PM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Originally posted by savvysparrowluv
Hmm, well the whelpabeth spawn has better bone structure (boohoo), but I think that's b/c the pic of will has been enhanced, Jack has *amazing* bone structure wink
really?

to me it looks like one half of the jaw line is Elizabeth's and the other is Will's laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 11:14 PM
katelovespirate

hmmm... I have to go with my favorite couple, but frankly, they all look a bit pretty for me. wink

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 01:18 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

lmfao!! i chose Will and Jacks!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 01:27 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Y'all are scaring me!! And they are 'pretty' boys now aren't they? Teague would drop his good ball if one of these showed up at Shipwreck.
Now, exactly who was how bored?lol

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 02:16 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

i choose the one with all three lol

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 04:10 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

LOL...LovelyOne....I love this thread..you are cracking me up..and it's so good to see that you are still around....when I see your name all I can think about is all of the beautifuls theories you, i and us came up with in the days, weeks, months following DMC...

I pick the Jack/Lizzy spawn..but they are all quite pretty....
and the response you had....about them both being women...that had me in stitches.....

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 04:22 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Originally posted by lovethemtigers
LOL...LovelyOne....I love this thread..you are cracking me up..and it's so good to see that you are still around....when I see your name all I can think about is all of the beautifuls theories you, i and us came up with in the days, weeks, months following DMC...

I pick the Jack/Lizzy spawn..but they are all quite pretty....
and the response you had....about them both being women...that had me in stitches.....

heya

I fee bad because I'm not really around much anymore..the main reason is because movie 3 ended will/liz but im also a bit busy these days.

Yeah i remember those good old days..lmao like when i manged to get the AWE script and we posted it and everyone was like "NOOOOOOOOOOO" and then all the people from that crappy website (I cant even rememebr the name) something code started spying on us and me especially because i had the script..they were gutted they kicked me off of there and literally a few days after i got the AWE script ha!

I also got banned from Wordplayer because terry was lying his ASS off about what was going to happen and i kept leaving little clues around his forum..

those were the days LOL

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 05:00 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LMAO!!! I choose Will and Jack's kid...he's Hott!!! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 09:02 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

Will and Jack's son is hot he's the only one with an even skin tone who doesn't look like a girl

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 09:04 PM
katelovespirate

hmmm... i rather like the mixture of all three.... wink

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 02:58 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

yay! atleast SOMEONE agrees with me kate:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 03:48 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote