KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Why Pirates are soooo much more lovable than Ninjas:D

Why Pirates are soooo much more lovable than Ninjas:D
Started by: Tramps Lady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tramps Lady
Blaine

Tongue Why Pirates are soooo much more lovable than Ninjas:D

I thought we could start this...title speaks for itself:P

1.Ninjas are supposed to be silent, not endlessly witty and charming, savvy?

2.Ninjas go where they're told, but a Pirate follows nothing but his heart.

3.Being friends with a Pirate means you'll always head home with a little extra cash.

4.Pirates may not be the best friends you have, but at least they're honest about being dishonest.

5.Pirates come in all different shapes and sizes, so there is a Pirate out there for everyone!

6.Singing romantic sea shanties is part and parcel of being a Pirate. Ever see a ninja sing? I don't think so.

7.What's more lovable than the stench of a Pirate who hasn't bathed in a month?!?

8.Ninjas always have to be in their black tights crawling around and stalking people. That's just creepy!

9.Pirates wear clothes when they go out, while ninjas wear pajamas. Who wants to go on a date with someone wearing pajamas?

10.Ninjas rudely sneak up on people. Who likes to be snuck up on? Pirates are very polite in the way that they notify you when they are about to attack you.

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 07:42 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Oh, SEVEN--Definitely number SEVEN!!

And hats--you forgot hats--ninja hattage, uh, I don't ever remember even possibly seeing something in that line.

Smiles!! yeah, smiles, ninjas have that face all hidden--how can you ever tell if they are smiling, now pirates, well, even if it's right prior to them attacking ya, at least you get to see the smiles.

Black, boring, hot, in the Caribbean with all those gorgeous tropical colours----

And individuality--clothing and personality--ever, really! remember any particular ninja you have happened to meet--no, whereas I remember every pirate (hyperbole) I have had the introduction of. Clothing the same way, oh, Miz (ninja) Trampslady, er, no that's (ninja) WilloftheWisp, er, no (ninja) Texxy....whereas, Piratista TrampsLady!! yes indeedy, you have come up with one really strange outlook (roflmbo) on the program. Thanks doll, I needed this one today before I start being something far more strange than a ninja...da da da duh--an adult!! Sometimes it's just a necessity!!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 02:31 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

11. Pirate pistol vs. ninja nun-chucks? I have a Raiders moment where the ninja is showing off his skill and the pirate just shoots him.

12. Ninjas would be wayyy too afraid of the supernatural to release a goddess.

13. Pirates are more forgiving. Don't believe me? How many ninjas do you know that have been slapped as many times as Jack Sparrow?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 02:36 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

14. Ninjas have names like Michaelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael and Donatell. Who has time to say those?

15. Ninjas can look like big creepy turtles

lol texxy:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 12:23 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

*clears throat*

16. Ninjas say "If you kill all the wolves, you're gonna have a crap load a bunnies! And by bunnies I mean...Stupid people."

pirates say "..Savvy?" ---now THAT'S SEXY!

lol sorry, that ninja quote was sooo Ask a Ninja.com!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 08:19 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Swaying while you walk, definitely sexxy and definitely so not ninja!

Reading, the code the weather the faces of loved ones--MAPS, man nobody but nobody has such cool chartage as Pirates!!

Moral ambiguity?

AND RUM--much beloved RUM and oh, critters, krakens, parrots and such. Ninjas might be those things but they don't usually have pets.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 01:20 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

17. A pirate just may save you from drowning. A ninja might just leave you there so you can be one with nature.

18. Ninjas don't get their own cabins that have no dresses in them.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 02:36 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

^^lmfao!!!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 06:22 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lol

19. A ninja has to train, mind and physically. A pirate is born like that

20. How hard is it to kiss a ninja? Its like having to kiss spiderman, taking off all that mask stuff...a pirate.....is just....wow...

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 12:31 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

21. You never know when a ninja may just be a blacksmith in disguise.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 02:07 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

22. Ninjas don't care about their weapons, they can easily use their fists and feet, a pirate needs his effects

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 12:44 AM
potcfan2003

23. A a ninja makes weird noises as they attack you.

24. Ninjas don't sail ships... pirates sail on ships...

25. Ninjas need high tech gagets, and pirates win battles by strength.

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 01:16 AM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

26. A ninja would never get ideas about you after seeing you stroke a bottle and promise to teach him a song.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 02:14 AM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Now there's a rare bit of footage, donchaknow!

my notes....oh, yeah, curses--pirates and curses, brings out the motherlies in ya--ninjas, no, no curses--hard to want to sit them on your lap and cuddle.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 04:39 AM
Dretta
Drink up me 'earties

27. Pirates include people like:

Jack Sparrow
Barbossa
Will Turner
Davy Jones
Captain Hook
Calico Jack
Blackbeard

and many, many more

Creative names, colorful personalities, totally original and unique - every single one of them

They say things like, scallywag, landlubber, swashbuckler, savvy, gully- livered, arrgh, matey, me hearty,yo ho, etc.

Pirates know how to navigate a ship correctly AND can walk on land (though it's not as easy for some than others)

Ninjas don't have those cute puffy shirts

Pirates have Jolly Rogers, and a better slogan

"I'll give him an offer he can't refuse"
Don Corleone

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 10:30 PM
Dretta is currently offline Click here to Send Dretta a Private Message Find more posts by Dretta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Good ones, dretta. I don't know any cool ninja slang.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 11:35 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LMAO!! Hey these r funny! lol

32. Off the top of your head you can name more pirates than ninjas!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 01:38 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

33. While ninjas have probably been to Singapore, they probably don't engage in activities that focus on clothing removal.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 01:41 AM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Yeah==much much better flags, Miz Dretta!! laughing

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 02:20 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

34. Pirates just "happen" to have no dress in their cabin...I believe ninjas don't even HAVE cabins...

^^^ I know you might think that's like Willo's, but technically, how she said it, it was like "they get cabins, but the have dresses in them"

heheheh

35. Seriously? Pizza-eating ninja turtles.. I'll admit, they're WAY awesome... but I cant be in love with them AND think they're hot...

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Last edited by Tramps Lady on Apr 14th, 2008 at 07:21 AM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 07:17 AM