KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirate Sisters Forever - the friendship and nostalgia thread!

Pirate Sisters Forever - the friendship and nostalgia thread!
Started by: savvysparrowluv

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Pirate Sisters Forever - the friendship and nostalgia thread!

Similar to the OT thread, but a place for us to talk about us, our adventures in embracing our inner pirates and reviving stories about the good old days over a mug of Tortuga's finest. Some of us aren't into pirates as much anymore and mostly come on for the close bonds we developed with the other memebers, so here is a new place to come!

Come on, everyone! Lets keep the bonds going strong, we're pirate sisters, remember?

*hugs pirate family*

Old Post May 6th, 2008 03:00 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Fantastic idea, savvy! How is the contest coming?

Old Post May 6th, 2008 03:01 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

great idea. how IS the contest coming? i can't wait to see the results!

Freedom...

Old Post May 6th, 2008 06:04 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

savvvy!! big grinbig grinbig grin
*jumps on and squeezes*

brilliant idea!!big grin

I love ALL of my piratistas!!! big grinbig grin

Old Post May 6th, 2008 07:31 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

*squeezes T.Maria back*

The contest is going well, we should be posting the results with the banners any day now. big grin Sorry for the delay, its mostly my fault since i've been lax about making the banners sad

So glad to see all you girls big grin

Old Post May 6th, 2008 08:03 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lol... *group hug!*

lmao! yesterday, our fave radio show "hamish and andy" was on.. and they were getting people calling up to give them ideas about a new flavour chip. and someone called and said a johnny depp flavour chip... and i screamed:P yumsmile

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post May 6th, 2008 08:04 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Ooh, what would a Johnny Depp chip taste like?

Old Post May 7th, 2008 05:20 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

yummy?

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post May 7th, 2008 08:23 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Red wine and French cuisine with a touch of salt water and dirt?

Or... I don't know. haha How about a whole line of Johnny chips? One for each of his characters and then of course himself! big grin

Old Post May 7th, 2008 08:28 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

that great cracked black pepper--strong enough to bear stinky cheese or brie and great with red wine!!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post May 8th, 2008 12:26 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Hee hee, rum-flavored chips.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 12:33 AM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Miz WilloftheWisp--now those would be some stout chips!!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post May 8th, 2008 12:44 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

oo yay! a bonding thread!!!!! luv ally ou guys!!! ok, what contest are you all talking about..i feel SO out of the loop here now...

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 12:31 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss_swann
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm back is that nostalgic?

I can't make sigs, Silent Dreams can.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 04:36 PM
miss_swann is currently offline Click here to Send miss_swann a Private Message Find more posts by miss_swann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Glad to have you back, miss swann.

I love you guys. Have any of you ventured out to the other forums here? They're much more mean-spirited. Here, it's like we're all a family, even when we disagree. It's a nice place for me to run back to with my tail between my legs. love

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 09:07 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

omg! tramps!!!! your sigg! i made a set just like that :-)

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 11:12 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Well done siggy, piratista!! Lovely indeed.

and Miz WilloftheWisp, I've tried some other forums and just chickened out. From the first time I posted, about a week after I discovered the pants part of this forum....(lol even now) I felt like y'all accepted my rantings and ravings. Lots of real bright womens makes for a good place to play--some man energy would be nice I suppose--I'm just not there in my thinking at this time. Theys good for lots, but this cussing and discussing, it's truly our arena.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 02:56 AM
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

yeah, I still love it here too, when I came here, I think it was before the second movie, everyone accepted me and made me feel good. and even here we could start serious discussion and don't get shot when you say something against someone else opinion. (and even everyone doesn't tell me I should learn better english) ladys I love you and you make my day!!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 09:23 AM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Well said, jacky! As hard a language as English is, I think you do a terrific job with it. I wouldn't even know it wasn't your first language if your location didn't say Germany.

I think we've all done a good job with respecting each other's opinions. It's like we're the Ya Ya Sisterhood of the KMC Forums or something.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 12:56 PM
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

I just learned english for 8 years, but I love this language somehow to write stuff and express things. The problem is I often use the german way how to put the words in order and there you can see it. But I do it as well in Spanish and Italian. So I thinks it just need a lot practise and here I get it!
Yeah and after the third movie, I wasn't here nearly a year and when you come back, you're still accepted and it's like you never left!!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 01:26 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote