KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC Questions

POTC Questions
Started by: ToddianGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

POTC Questions

1)Why did Tia give Jack the jar of dirt?I know he used to put Jones heart in it so he can negate with Jones but what purpose did it really serve? Actually the jar of dirt was useless.

2) How did Lizzie know that the kraken was after Jack? I mean she knew that Jack had used Will to square his debt with Jones how did she put all together?

3)Does anyone know where I can a find a video of Lizzie screaming "This is barbaric! This is no way for grown men to settle...oh, fine! Let's just pull out our swords and start banging away at each other! That'll solve everything! I've had it with wobbly-legged, rum-soaked PIRATES!!!!"

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 06:08 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

1) I guess it kinda helps him calm down, because he believes it helps.

2) I don't really know, can't remember if she finds out. Maybe she's just being clever Lizzie?

3) Something like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQi0D682KxI

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 07:18 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

well i would have thought she gave jack the dirt because he cant touch the land... dirt is the land... isnt it?

i dont know, just what i've always thought.

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 06:01 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I am sure you can find parts of the movie on youtube.As for the questions there was alot of them not answeared at all leaving the movie to have loopholes in them.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2010 02:31 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

Soooooooo, I have a question about CotBP.

Was Bootstrap Bill part of the aztec gold curse? Cause if he was, he wouldn't drown when sent to Davy Jones' locker.. If he was, did he just join the cuttlefish's crew because he was bored of being stuck at the bottom of the sea or what? Cause he couldn't really drown, could he? I'm confused..

Old Post Aug 7th, 2010 03:20 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

He was part of the curse yes... and because he had given the coin to Will, and the other pirates couldnt get it off of him, the curse stayed.
With this, he couldnt drown when they strapped cannons to his boots. I guess Davy Jones realised that theres no use for him down the bottom of the sea, and so asked if he would join his crew... yes, he did ask.

And as said in the 2nd movie, Bootstrap said he would have given anything not to be stuck down there unable to move, unable to die.

So...

Yes he was. Yes i guess thats why. and No, he couldnt drown... i guess that answers those questions? :P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 09:12 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

Yep! Thanks smile It all makes sense!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 03:30 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

Yay! When it comes to questions and answers... I tend to blabber on and make no sense. Glad I could be of help smile

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 09:17 PM
TheOneFirestorm

Captain Barbossa said that the Pirates weren't dead or alive. Then if there is a word to describe them what are they since they can't be called dead or alive?

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 07:58 AM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighter332
Jake Skywalker

it dose make sense

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 03:38 PM
Lighter332 is currently offline Click here to Send Lighter332 a Private Message Find more posts by Lighter332 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote