KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The death of Bruce and Brandon Lee...A conspiracy?

The death of Bruce and Brandon Lee...A conspiracy?
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

The death of Bruce and Brandon Lee...A conspiracy?

http://www.stargods.org/GW_BrandonLee.htm

I want to bring to your awareness something that may well be of interest to you. I have been a fan of Bruce Lee since I was a child and I am also a fan of his late son Brandon also. Anyway, I've been researching the conspiracy myself for many years and it wasnt until lately that I discovered something very strange!

I had an urge to watch Brandons final movie: 'The Crow', and after learning all about illuminati symbolism, I feel that without doubt, Brandon Lee was ritually murdered.....

As you are probably well aware Brandon met his tragic end whilst filming "The Crow" back in 1994 - when a supposed dummy bullet accidentally fired into his mid section - killing him in the process. I believe his death was deliberately ordained

If you watch his movie, you will find that there is a horrific rape sequence within the apartment complex of the girfriend of Eric Draven (Brandon Lee). Now whats particularly interesting about this, is that this brutal act takes place inside a 'pyramid' frame with the all seeing eye above it - the very illuminati pyramid we are all now becoming familiar with today.....

If you also watch the movie again, you will see the familiar appearance of the Chrysler 'pheonix' logo, which seems to dominate the entire screen. As you are probably well aware - the Chrysler logo is an illuminati symbol and it appears frequently through out the whole of the movie.

Bruce Lee himself also spoke about a 4th dimensional demon or a watcher who had been following him all his life until his tragic death in 1973. Indeed, the Chinese were very superstitious and believe strongly in the existence of these 4D entities, so much so, that any male child born, the chinese would disguise as a 'female' to deter the watchers from taking the babies life.

My understanding is that thet the illuminati Li bloodline of hong kong - is connected to both Bruce and Brandon, hence Bruces birth name 'Li Jun Fan' and his father's 'Li Hoi Cheun' -- they are offshoots from that genealogical lineage.

Also, if I may point out one more thing: If you refer back to Brandon's earlier 1992 movie "Rapid Fire", there is a sequence where Brandon is in a building and he is under fire from triads. Now, in one certain clip of this sequence, Brandon does a 'flip up' from the floor and if you look in the immediate background, you will see what appears to be a faceless figure of a man sitting in the background.. And whats more; in 'The Crow', you can see this figure re-emerge once again in a shot where the camera is panning across a series of buildings.......very eerie indeed.

Perhaps it may be worth your while checking this out.......

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 11:23 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

How did bruce die anyway? Didn't they find marijuana brownies in his stomach or something?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 07:24 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Dont have time to look at this now but yeah I always believed Brandon Lees death was a conspiracy.Its just a little too convient that they BOTH died in their prime while making movies.Brandons son better take this as a hint and not try and follow his father and grandfathers footsteps.apparently some people out there dont want the Lee family to be successful movie stars.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 06:05 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain SEX
How did bruce die anyway? Didn't they find marijuana brownies in his stomach or something?

He had a allergic reaction to pain medication.

I have looked into the myth tons before in the past and it is creepy as hell. There is also a ton of other information just search the web.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 06:28 PM
dirkdirden is currently offline Click here to Send dirkdirden a Private Message Find more posts by dirkdirden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I never thought that Bruces death was a conspiracy but now after how Brandon died as well also in the prime of his career when like bruce,his career was also beginning to take off,I already suspected Brandons death of being of foul play now I believe both of them were as well.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 03:47 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mattomic

Why does everything bad have to be a conspiracy?? stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 05:41 PM
Mattomic is currently offline Click here to Send Mattomic a Private Message Find more posts by Mattomic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

well when on a movie set, a real bullet kills the son of the most famous martial arts star of all time,then you have to wonder

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 08:56 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Woah ...intriuging ... ill have to take another look at them movies that were mentioned wink

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 09:25 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Deano
well when on a movie set, a real bullet kills the son of the most famous martial arts star of all time,then you have to wonder

yeah I mean come on.Bruce dying was one thing but BRANDON ALSO dying in the prime of his life when his movie career is beginning to take off and its just coincidental that it was a real bullet instead of a fake one? yeah right.and its not EVERYTHING that goes bad is automatically a conspiracy.Like that one guy posting that Muhammad Ali getting alzheimers was maybe from the government,now THATS going overboard.Brandan Lees death after his fathers though,thats wayyyyyyyy too coincidental.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 10:58 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

wow........who would have thought a man AND his son would both die? Must be more than coincedence.

Also, who would have thought that the most famous martial arts actor of all time's son would also be in the film industry after he so desired......freaky.

That's like George W. and George H.W. both being president........if they both die, we'll KNOW it's a conspiracy.......just like John Adams and John Q. Adams. Imagine.........the offsrping of fame and fortune following in his father's footsteps quite easily......then dying. Conspiracy!!!!!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 06:54 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by Evil Dead
wow........who would have thought a man AND his son would both die? Must be more than coincedence.

Also, who would have thought that the most famous martial arts actor of all time's son would also be in the film industry after he so desired......freaky.

That's like George W. and George H.W. both being president........if they both die, we'll KNOW it's a conspiracy.......just like John Adams and John Q. Adams. Imagine.........the offsrping of fame and fortune following in his father's footsteps quite easily......then dying. Conspiracy!!!!!

yes but this is not just any father and son. and you still miss the point. as ive said, being shot with a real bullet on a movie set is a bit wierd isnt it?

bruce lee's death was mysterious but i dont think there is a conspiracy.but i dont buy the accidental death of brandon lee. sorry

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 07:55 PM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Deano.

How do you live on these Conspiracy's? laughing out loud

You're like Mel Gibson in the movie Conspiracy Theory.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 09:21 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i just recently watched the crow and i felt compelled tomake this thread

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 09:22 PM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

i just recently watched the crow and i felt compelled tomake this thread

Ah.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 09:28 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

yes but this is not just any father and son. and you still miss the point. as ive said, being shot with a real bullet on a movie set is a bit wierd isnt it?

bruce lee's death was mysterious but i don't think there is a conspiracy.but i don't buy the accidental death of brandon lee. sorry

yeah i don't buy that for a second.way too coincidental.thats actually why these conspiracies you talk about are for real because when you look into them,wayyyyyyyyy too many coincidences follow in the chain of events such as the Kennedy assassination or 9-11 that it becomes so ridiculous that its not a coincidence anymore.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 11:01 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

I read through the article and I've been a fan of Bruce for years...so this does make sense. I heard in an article from his wife some time ago that Bruce used to wake up in a sweat most nights, passing it off as nothing she'd known that it was the demon that had been following him.
I suppose the forces of evil from beyond this world finally caught up with him and his son.

Quite sad.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 06:35 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah i don't buy that for a second.way too coincidental.thats actually why these conspiracies you talk about are for real because when you look into them,wayyyyyyyyy too many coincidences follow in the chain of events such as the Kennedy assassination or 9-11 that it becomes so ridiculous that its not a coincidence anymore.

It's just the same as a Grilled Cheese sandwich, if you look close enough, you can see Jesus, it doesn't mean he's there

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 07:23 AM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S-Ranger

I thought one of the theories on Bruce's death that they could never say a definite yes or no on was the Dim Mak strike apparently these delayed death strikes can be used on you and you wouldn't die for years from some of them and it was linked to increased pressure in his cranium that is believed to be a aneyrusum or something. I'll try and dig out the article it was very interesting.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 03:53 PM
S-Ranger is currently offline Click here to Send S-Ranger a Private Message Find more posts by S-Ranger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S-Ranger

The reason's things happen is because they've already happened before string theory or something that's why each conspiracy must be not be to closely associated with another unless there's enough facts to back it up.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 03:55 PM
S-Ranger is currently offline Click here to Send S-Ranger a Private Message Find more posts by S-Ranger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Can anyone post a still of these "faceless figures"?

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 11:53 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote